The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

School was canceled ): it didn't even snow! What even. Now my easiest exam is pushed back to next Wednesday and 2nd semester starts Thursday and we have Saturday school next week! Ugh ):

At least I have a five day weekend now

MickeyisBeast said:
School was canceled ): it didn't even snow! What even. Now my easiest exam is pushed back to next Wednesday and 2nd semester starts Thursday and we have Saturday school next week! Ugh ):

At least I have a five day weekend now

How ironic, we got sent home from school today because of the snow. And i am thousands of miles away from you! It's settling- but its the weekend and will mess up my awesome plans!

It's freeeeeeeezing and I am lying under my duvet on the sofa with my doggie next to me :)

I hope we miss Monday- I have an art exam! :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

How ironic, we got sent home from school today because of the snow. And i am thousands of miles away from you! It's settling- but its the weekend and will mess up my awesome plans!

It's freeeeeeeezing and I am lying under my duvet on the sofa with my doggie next to me :)

It didn't even snow here! It's just because of black ice on the roads, it was unsafe to go to school, mainly more north in the county ):

We don't have school Monday because it's Martin Luther King Jr Day and Tuesday we don't have school either because it's a teacher workday. But we do have school next Saturday to make up for this!

I'd be happy if there was snow... but everything's just lightly frosted, no fun

At least now I'll be wearing my JB concert t-shirt to fourth period exams, and not on the first day of a new semester! I already told my fourth period teacher I was going to the concert and we had a long discussion about it, now I'll be able to tell her about it :-)

To go to the game tonight or not go is the question
It's away so I don have to cheer it but it's the biggest game of the year and when we played at home there was so much drama omg I may just go to watch the drama and that's it because there surely will be some

We had snow but not nearly as much as everyone around us. I only had three days of school this week so I ain't complaining

BUT WE HAVE SPIRIT WEEK NEXT WEEK AND NO ONE KNOWS ANY OF THE DAYS BECAUSE WE HAVE NEVER ANNOUNCED THEM OMG so me and the cheerleaders will show up in pajamas Tuesday and be the only ones. Talk about embarrassing

I just watched last night's new episode of the Vampire Diaries and oh god just rip stefan's heart out, why don't you elena. and then she goes and acts all hurt when he wants his memories of her to be erased... excuse you

you got snow? we got none. literally my town and where i go to school and in between. nada snow

The Biebs is going to be in my state tomorrow :O and then he's gonna be in my city Tuesday and i'll SEE HIM ahhhh

I wonder what he's going to do Sunday and Monday, there's nothing to do in NC so he'll probably fly to Cali or Atlanta or home to Canada, but idk then he's just going to have to come back to NC lol

there's actually a lot to do in North Carolina, there's just no other famous people

besides Scotty McCreery over at State omg

We have a lot of country stars famous from Tennessee but eehh I don't really count that

oh and Reese Whitherspoon too

I am being social and going to the basketball game tonight o m g
all of our snow has melted so we can travel on the roads again

tumblr_mgjli02yhH1qe0y0mo1_250.gif

hahahaha this episode of Jimmy Kimmel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter