The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

my best friends are going out to lunch with me tomorrow
then i'm going out for my birthday dinner with my family tomorrow night
and then my other bff is taking me out to lunch thursday

omg that's more eating out in two days than I do in two months

Dr. Seuss
omg I have been crying all night long I have laughed so hard tonight. I mean that's not unusual for me, but geez I outdid myself today

OMG Hello people haha. Haven't been on here since July 2011. Never came on since VMK went down. How is everyone?

Happy birthday to me :-)
B462CCB1-2D2F-463F-A57A-74C01F498A55-30874-000029EFCCCBD354.jpg

My US history presentation group was the best ever omg we had to do this storyboard and talk in front of the class about our topic and the other groups were boring and just read their papers and ugh it was dull and average. Not my group. We cough cough I cough cough made this hilarious tour group skit thing and my teacher loved it. I mean my group really helped out, but I was the main one responsible. I told my teacher we deserved gold stars on our paper lol I expect it done and it honestly might. Better haha

it hasn't even snowed here yet and my county is on a two hour delay tomorrow! ): Now we don't get out at 11 like we were supposed to, we get out at 2:15 like a normal day ):

I'll be stuck in fourth period for FIVE hours... my exam will probably take 30 minutes, if that. then we'll probably watch movies the rest of the time, I guess it's not that bad, and I do get two extra hours of sleep... but still. Originally we'd only be in school for about three and a half hours, now we're there for five.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter