The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

i don't know why some 1D fans can't grasp that it's disrespectful to assume that Louis and Harry need to come out of the closet when a) have never publicly identified as anything other than straight and b) they don't owe these girls anything.

AND EVEN IF THEY WERE GAY, TRYING TO FORCE THEM OUT OF THE CLOSET IS WRONG AND THEY SHOULDN'T DO IT

My hair has finally hit the length where it lays naturally instead of trying to flip to one side or the other. Woo hoo!

3BEB2867-8D8F-4301-8BD7-0509422D35DB-1902-0000018570735E8B.jpg

Multi media Robinson cano painting in progress

Bleh work

I know I'm lazy when I have an inward argument with myself as to what would take less work, getting up and making myself food, or getting dressed and driving to pick up food.

This is my brother and I from forever ago when there were only two kids in my family, now there are four, and my mom still makes us lay on the ground each trip to get this picture by my family's brick.
A10071E7-835D-41EF-95AA-3130EA70D876-1792-000002A606960D77.jpg

on last night's Nashville they were in my city!

well they "were" in my city, it's a show so obviously they're not really on tour lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!