• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

in related news, Ryan Murphy aka the Pee Lord is gross and should feel gross

i have already got my clothes ready for Disney
omg i have some cute outfits....then i have my sweats

idk how weather will be so i am prepared both ways

ew taylor swift's new music video is horrible...
like the first two minutes she's just talking about who even knows what and she looks all gross and needs a shower and she's trying to be all grudge-y and then boom her song starts and it's all auto-tuned pop-ish

Cheerleading Christmas party tonight :D
I am actually sorta excited lol

it terrifies me as a resident of florida that a random person may be carrying a gun at any given time and i wouldn't know

it terrifies me as a resident of florida, a woc and as a human being that i could get into an argument with someone and they could pull out their concealed weapon, shoot me dead and all they would have to say is "i felt threatened for my life"

this is one of those times where i realize that i really, really love my signature

I Am What I Am said:
it terrifies me as a resident of florida that a random person may be carrying a gun at any given time and i wouldn't know

Ikr, we don't have that here. Guns are really hard to get hold of. I find it scary that in America people carry guns everywhere... In their purses and bags and what have you. Surely that is what isn't safe.

England does have knives though. Lots of knife crime. Guns are terrifying though!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

currently addicted to The Vampire Diaries and today i decided to wikipedia all the cast and MY FAVORITE CHARACTER aka stefan IS MARRIED AND IS ACTUALLY 30 AND HE'S MARRIED TO MELISSA ON PRETTY LITTLE LIARS WHAT EVEN. and elena aka nina is dating damon aka ian in real life what no i don't ship that, i hate that no no no no

basically i shouldn't have googled them because now my life is ruined

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter