The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

former Boston Red Sox player, Kevin Youkilis has signed with the New York Yankees...

idk i dont get how you can go from one side to the other OH WELL now he has to shave his face at least that's good, and i like his last name, and idk i think it was a smart move. whooooooooop for baseball season

the only reason i knew this actually happened is because "yankees" is trending on twitter. i heard talk about it a few days ago though

tumblr_med4auxWVD1qffpuzo1_500.gif

praise the lord there are only 2 more days of school this week idk if i can take much more
then one more week until christmas holidays WOO

If one more boy in drama hits on me i think I'm gonna scream. Not really but kinda. Like I ain't complaining or anything because some of them are really sweet, but I get a little aggravated of people playing with my hair and laying on my legs or pushing me around in a wheel chair for an hour and a half. It's okay at first then I'm like well this is getting old. but, on the flip side i am never alone or bored and hey if I say I am thirsty stuff gets done lol it kinda makes me feel good but then I'm just like how do I say hey just give me some space for a minute without sounding selfish

I get my last bio test over with tomorrow. Last day of class!! Heck to the yessss

we got the schedule for AP exams in May and UGH
both my AP exams are at 8 in the morning (on different days obviously) i have AP Lang the first week and APUSH the second week ): last year i had AP Euro at noon so that was awesome because i missed school in the morning and then when the exam was over, so was school, and i got to sleep in late yay

but now both exams are at 8 so i barely get to sleep in and they'll want me to go back to school after the exam since it will be over by noon but my last two periods next semester are both art classes so it won't matter if i skip. and i'm going to make time for me to get bojangles before the exam because i'll be driving myself there so of course i need bojangles.

i've been sick since sunday night aka going on my fourth day of feeling miserable

everyone's getting the flu, but i think i just have a cold... i keep coughing and sneezing and i keep getting really hot then really cold then really hot

and none of my teachers have tissues in their classrooms and i had such a runny nose today

we can do movie extra credit for APUSH and this semester i'm doing The Wizard of Oz because it represents populism

and i was looking at the list of movies you can do for second semester, and Pride of the Yankees is on the list! this is really exciting, it means one day next semester we're gonna talk about Lou Gehrig and the Yankees scoooooore

MickeyisBeast said:
we got the schedule for AP exams in May and UGH
both my AP exams are at 8 in the morning (on different days obviously) i have AP Lang the first week and APUSH the second week ): last year i had AP Euro at noon so that was awesome because i missed school in the morning and then when the exam was over, so was school, and i got to sleep in late yay

but now both exams are at 8 so i barely get to sleep in and they'll want me to go back to school after the exam since it will be over by noon but my last two periods next semester are both art classes so it won't matter if i skip. and i'm going to make time for me to get bojangles before the exam because i'll be driving myself there so of course i need bojangles.

Get me some bojangles omg it's my fav

scarscar93 said:
I've gained like ten pounds since starting college wahh

Five more and you hit the "freshmen 15" lol

I can see myself joining the club eventually

Five more and you hit the "freshmen 15" lol

I can see myself joining the club eventually

I haven't checked a scale since before I left for school, so I'm guessing most of this is from finals week stress-eating, but yeah, gonna decline that freshman 15 invite for now...

part of it is also hopefully leg muscle since I live on the third floor of my building and have to walk everywhere...

when people on facebook post really stupid stuff, i like to respond with this picture:
A8oqD4fCIAEH4Ux.png

because i feel like this accurately sums up my feelings on their stupidity.

just when i think i can FINALLY quit glee and be free from it and its horribleness, things like this
A-H7bLSCQAABX9c.jpg

happen and the promise of them lures me back in

let's be real though as long as this cast is on the show i will continue watching i have no self control

i will watch glee as long as blaine anderson is a character no matter how awful the show gets i can't stop myself is this what addiction is like

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter