• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

elf is on channel 4 tonight for the first time this christmas season and it's been trending on twitter all day bahahah everyone is so excited

I bet the letter saying whether or not I was accepted into my first choice college is gonna come this week while I'm not home. It said it would take 3-4 weeks to process my application cause I had a preferred application or something like that and I sent in my application last month. I just want to know if I got in I'm impatient. :headache:

My dad got us a flight out next Wednesday at like 5:30 in the morning. Why? idk. It only takes us an hour and a half to fly there and when we get there, nothing will even be open yet. I wish he would've waited a little while. I will be excited and not be able to sleep anyways, but still. Man I will crash hardcore that night.

CowboyErin said:
I bet the letter saying whether or not I was accepted into my first choice college is gonna come this week while I'm not home. It said it would take 3-4 weeks to process my application cause I had a preferred application or something like that and I sent in my application last month. I just want to know if I got in I'm impatient. :headache:

Wow good luck. I know that feeling. I find out in the new year and it's scary!!! Hope I get accepted or I dunno what I'll do!

French mock reading exam tomorrow! Wish me luck! *groan*

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

LondonUnderground said:
elf is on channel 4 tonight for the first time this christmas season and it's been trending on twitter all day bahahah everyone is so excited

Lol we just watched that tonight lol! And there was the one where the father was reincarnated as a snowman which was... Interesting lol

I am getting the gel nail polish put on my nails before my trip as an early Christmas present. If its not the gel then I just pick off my nail polish like there's no tomorrow. Seriously. My nail polish never lasts a week long. Ever.

I have so much on my plate right now. This week is going to be so incredibly hectic. But, it will be nice once it's over. Here's my schedule:
Cheerleading practice
Study for huge psych final

Tomorrow:
Huge Psych final
Basketball game
Drama rehearsals
Choir practice

Wednesday
Church choir performance
Drama Rehearsal
Study for last ap bio test

Thursday
Take last bio test
First Drama performance

Friday
Basketball game
College Algebra party
Drama performance

I got tired just writing it. I need junk food now lol

I don't wanna do homework!!!!!!!!! Boo!!!!!!! :( :(
I also have a lot of hw cause I have been absent a lot cause of a belly ache. NO ONE GET IT FROM ME!!!!!!!

I have a history exam tomorrow and sooo nervous plus I really didn't revise enough but at least I learnt tht vesalius was born in 1514!

...preparing to fail...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter