• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

one time in class we were taking a test and this kid kept looking at my answers so i dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive carved my name into his leather seat i took a louisville slugger to both headlights slashed a hole in all 4 tires maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

there's an "up and coming" rapper who is like actually making it big and he USED TO LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD
I rode the same BUS AS HIM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL OKAY
and he was at the game friday night and i took creeper shots of him because apparently he's getting big in hollywood
yeah that's right, we rode the same bus and lived in the same neighborhood

DBDD82D9-97FD-49D8-BC82-8601837B34CC-1247-000000C71976838C.jpg

Three days and tons of rhinestones later, they are done!!

My school is freaking un American. I swear. Who goes to school on Veterans Day and Memorial Day?!? -_-

MickeyisBeast said:
there's an "up and coming" rapper who is like actually making it big and he USED TO LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD
I rode the same BUS AS HIM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL OKAY
and he was at the game friday night and i took creeper shots of him because apparently he's getting big in hollywood
yeah that's right, we rode the same bus and lived in the same neighborhood

hahahaha omg I'd do the same thing

For some reason that reminded me of Scotty Mccreary and living in nc and our phase like two years ago

grandfloluver said:
Three days and tons of rhinestones later, they are done!!

Awesome...! All those stones must have cost a fortune right?! Looks like something I could try. How'd you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Awesome...! All those stones must have cost a fortune right?! Looks like something I could try. How'd you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

not really lol
i just bought the rhinestones then super glued them on

back in my directed study class
i didn't even like my current events so i'm kind of glad
but i have to take a benchmark test ew

It was so rainy today :/
Makes me wanna sit under my blanket and just stay there lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter