The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I really hope there will be a movie for The Fault in Our Stars, but then again it probably wouldn't be as amazing as the book was.

I cried like a baby when I read the fault in our stars. I read it as a vacation book in LA and down by the pool. Yeah. Not such a good idea. I was an emotional wreck omg and I never cry at anything.

idk if we're going to win tomorrow's play off game
we beat the team already, but they're AMAZING and idk how we did it... so to beat them AGAIN... idk... i hope we do, but even if we don't i'm still amazed because we're conference champions and we've made it so far this year.

In second period, just came from APUSH
Are we going to discuss history classes today?
I took honors world freshman year
Civics and AP EURO sophomore year
And APUSH junior year
I don't think there's another history to take senior year since I took euro last year... I think I will have a free day every other day next year because of this

in microsoft word certification class now
i just finished my type writing and got an 80%
my highest score so far yay

oh the twilight zone tower of terror bgm loop just came on mouseworld radio
it's going to be a great day :-)

yes sarah we will discuss history omg

Freshman year I took World Geography and Current Events
I'm taking no history this year
Next year I'm taking Psychology, and American Studies
Senior year I'm taking Government, and Economics

I don't like history so I'd rather not take any

Freshmen year none
Sophomore year World History
This year US history
Next year gov/economics

So I was obsessed with Finding Bigfoot the spring and summer of this year. Don't ask me why lol I just was haha like I laughed so hard at it idk it just entertained me so much lol well this morning I wake up and in our headlines of the newspaper it says they are coming to my area next Friday. Like O M G I'm going to that meeting and getting my picture with them haha embarrassing I know but frankly I don't care

and no I don't believe in Bigfoot lol

o weird you guys get to choose your subjects it's compulsory for us to do english lang, maths (it's not split into separate subjects), all three sciences, some form of religious study, a humanity, a modern foreign language etc

I really hope there will be a movie for The Fault in Our Stars, but then again it probably wouldn't be as amazing as the book was.

I've heard that Fox 2000 has the rights to the movie, but I agree that a movie would probably not be as wonderful as the book is

i got a 92 on my APUSH test
which i'm surprised, because i didn't study at all and i even had two extra days to study/prepare because i was sick the day of the test and i didn't lol

and some people studied for hours and got 70s
that's me in science and math though

i hope we win
idk if we will
we beat them in the regular season and nobody has beat them in conference for 13 years so to beat them TWICE? it's gonna be hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter