• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

My Spanish professor says I might have an A in the class. omg was expecting nothing higher than a B omg so happy

dying because selena gomez fans are hating so hard on Barbara Palvin aka my favorite VS Angel because she took a picture with Justin Bieber
and Selena tweeted the picture with "...."

OKAY WHAT ARE YOUR LIVES.

Today didn't go exactly as well as planned, but I really have nothing to complain about lol I'll live.

off to basketball and fights with the girls basketball team we go. What a joy.

i had fun tonight omg i got to sit front row in the bleachers!!
can't wait til senior year when i get to stand in the "senior section" in front of the bleachers

"RIP Jelena" is TRENDING ON TWITTER
CAN IT BE TRUE????
How about best day of my life, it's about time
I kinda figured him singing at the VS Fashion show was his way of saying "hey i'm single"

they broke up it's confirmed omg
who called it
ME
i said the other day to my friend "i haven't seen any pictures of them together in a LONG time, i think something's up"
yeah mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

he just needs to stay single until the end of january, so he can be single at my concert lol

I bought these British converse shoes and I didn't like them really at the time i mean i did they were just dull lol so now I am bedazzling them. They are super cute now omg

i have been up for 17 hours now but omg so worth it the kardashians are so pretty and nice in real life i just creys

The fans are really crazy, do you remember the weirdest thing that a fan did?
Zayn: she hid in the bin, but when they were moving the bin they realized it was a bit heavy and they were like "what is this?" so they opened it and there was a girl in the bin
Louis: Ta da!
Zayn: I dunno what happened after that though
Louis: She was smelly

LOU OH MY GOD

Selena better not date anyone from 1D. She should shove it omg if she does i will go on a rampage about perverts aka her.

there may still be the thanksgiving events going on
but marching band is still over to me

tumblr_mdaxizldkG1rn319fo1_500.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter