• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

like my prom nails?
WP_000228.jpg

WP_0002275.jpg

American League

1B - Teixeira, Mark
2B - Cano, Robinson
SS - Jeter, Derek
3B - Youkilis, Kevin
C - Stewart, Chris
DH - Hafner, Travis
OF - Gardner, Brett
OF - Granderson, Curtis
OF - Suzuki, Ichiro

straight up yankee ballot for the allstar game

darren criss is going on tour but he's not coming anywhere near me and I'M SO MAD TICKETS ARE LIKE 25 DOLLARS AND MEET AND GREETS ARE 75

FOR 100 DOLLARS I COULD HAVE MET AND SEEN IN CONCERT THE PERSON I ADMIRE MOST IN THE WORLD

dammit

I was so afraid to tell my mom and dad but I was glad I did. Like a huge weight off my shoulders. And if I make it through school tomorrow I will be fine.

MickeyisBeast said:
like my prom nails?

Bahahahahaha omg

They would so match your dress. Imagine if you took one of those wrist pictures of those flowers around your wrist to match your dress hahahaha that is a fashion statement right there :-)

Bahahahahaha omg

They would so match your dress. Imagine if you took one of those wrist pictures of those flowers around your wrist to match your dress hahahaha that is a fashion statement right there :-)

pshhh i know right
i should have gotten some bieber nails because his color is purple and boom that would match so perfectly!

MickeyisBeast said:
pshhh i know right
i should have gotten some bieber nails because his color is purple and boom that would match so perfectly!
It'd be:
F E R G A L I C I O U S
definition
Make them boys go loco

i'm really sick of people's concern trolling about weight.
"i'm only thinking about your health!!! it's not healthy to be that weight!!!"

SHUT UP

someone else's health is none of your business.

sometimes i remember the RPs with Gaston/Ursula and laugh because those were some good times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter