The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2917532&page=1

this is the most bizzare and entertaining thread i've ever read

it starts out as asking what your dining pet peeves are, and someone says buttering the entire piece of bread as opposed to doing it the proper way and breaking it into bite-sized pieces and buttering the pieces individually AND EVERYONE ELSE IS FLIPPING THEIR LID AT THIS.

how did we get to this point omg

EVERYONE IS SO OFFENDED THAT SOMEONE DARED TO TELL THEM THEY'RE EATING A ROLL THE WRONG WAY i'm crying this is so funny

I am not that much of a Selena fan or hater- she is just pretty bland in my eyes, but this Jelena reunion seems so lame to me. And hypocritical on her part. Oh well.

MickeyisBeast said:
i just spammed hannah with texts freaking out right now

THIS BETTER BE A MISUNDERSTANDING I SWEAR

The dramatic part of me is freaking out, but the smart part of me is like it's going to be fine. F-I-N-E. I have the faith!!!!

Being stressed over last minute details sucks. I mean completely vacuums the carpet.

I dropped my phone three times today. Cracked my case a little at the bottom but it's okay. I was such a ditz all day today omg

One of my friend's boyfriend wants to take her to eat at Golden Corral after prom. hahahahaha imagine going to Golden Corral, a buffet, being the only ones in prom clothes hehehehe that would be so embarrassing

i accidentally plucked my eyebrows with nail clippers today because i thought that they were tweezers

tumblr_mlvyqpuS181r5u4gao6_1280.jpg

there is nothing about this screenshot that i don't like

the episode will probably be horrendous and i will have to angry tweet the entire time. (((Light's Out was supposed to be a funny episode about Blaine and Nightbird HOW DID WE GET WHERE WE ENDED UP)))

i'm still back and forth on whether or not i like miley cyrus' haircut

sometimes it looks like this and i'm like "yes *_________*"
tumblr_mh8v0ky6We1qfh3zko4_250.png

but then other times i'm just like "no"

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom