The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

remember when i saw one direction ahhh yes
tumblr_m6cz1dAra21ruk9s2o1_500.jpg

df53ab96-859f-464b-91f7-a5cc4a51f35b.jpg

I swear I want to cough up my money to go see 1D again this summer gosh

And now my best friend is starting to like them and it makes things that much better because I have someone to fangirl over them with at home

Like words can't even describe how much I wanna go. So bad. So. So. So. Bad. Lord.

some times i'm sad because some of my favorite glee ships will never be canon and apparently they're rare enough that i can't even find much fic about them

new characters on glee that i want to stay:
marley (my adorable angel princess *U*)
jake
unique
kitty (i really like what they're doing with her now like she's like still awful but a sanatana-level awful and i am okay with that)

and that's it bye

Being the only person in drama who can choreograph dances is hard work I swear lol I am so pooped

Me and my best friend left school early today and went to sonic and got cheesecake milkshakes. They were pretty good.....but I LOVE cheesecake

i had my acting final today and we had to "audition" for the directing class with two monologues AND I WAS SO NERVOUS but i was the second one to go so i got it over with quickly.

and then we watched the directing class' scenes and then we spent the next hour playing games

i miss that class already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter