The (Foodie)Force is Strong with Us...a Feb/Mar 2016 trip! THE END - NEW 9/13 Disneyland TR link!

Rumor has it that it's coming to WDW!
OOH OOH OOH! I so hope that's true! I don't usually admit this for fear of being kicked out of the DIS forever... But I'm pretty much over MSEP. I would LOVE them to finally bring us something different at MK!

I know I haven't even started training or doing anything for the princess 5k ...
I finally got back on the treadmill this evening after a 3-month hiatus! I gotta get serious!

but I kinda want to sign up for the Star Wars Dark Side 5k too...I think that would be really fun!!!
I so totally agree! I'm hoping to do this one in 2019!

Balloon ladies? I assume they are at the end....lol
So I've been told! LOL

Don't know what happened to them! Maybe they were being transferred back to the ocean or to another facility. I hope they come back. I've never not seen a manatee at The Living Seas!
It's my understanding that the one with the jacked-up tail lives there permanently because he would be able to survive in the ocean. And the second one rotates out, it's usually one that's being rehabilitated that comes and hangs out with jack-tail for company for a while. I can't remember where I heard this or if it's true.

Do you know where you are staying or how long you are going for? I have not planned a thing which is unlike me but I've just been swamped at work plus the DLR trip...I should book something because the 180 day mark is coming up...
We're at All-Star Movies, Feb. 20-25! And YES, you need to get on it, girl! My ADR day is in two weeks, you got some planning to do, lady!

LOL no worries...this TR will be over soon! Yes! We met Peter and Brenda! It was really cool considering I'd been "friends" with Peter for over 7 years virtually. It was nice to meet in person and had a looong chat. I hope to see them again when we're ever in WDW again! We hung out again with Peter on our last day at the parks too. He also loved the Star Wars fireworks!

I think I've been DIS & FB friends with Peter for about the same length of time. Our trips always seem to miss each other by a few weeks, but I'm determined to meet him & Brenda someday in person at WDW! Hoping they have the Star Wars fireworks for our upcoming trip, but so far I don't see anything listed.

The rotation is EXTREMELY slow and subtle. I'd honestly be shocked if it made anybody ill, even those with the most sensitive of tummies!

I loved breakfast at GG on my last trip, but it did make me feel a little queasy at first. I think there was something about how my body knew I was moving but my eyes couldn't really tell that messed me up! (Similar to when I've gotten motion sickness inside of boats before?) That said, it took a few minutes for me to get used to the situation and then I felt totally fine and was happily able to eat. I think it's worth giving the restaurant a shot! :)

Wow!!! The Garden Grill breakfast looks amazing! Chocolate Hazelnut sauce :love: Do they serve other stuff too? :laughing:

Am I wrong that it bothers me that they have the juice listed as Orange, Pineapple, Guava instead of in the correct order?

Chip and Dale are my favorite characters and I was sad that they were no longer at the Cape May breakfast. Looks like some great interaction there.

So, is this a good consolation for not having the French Bread pudding at Sunshine Seasons or not really because they are different service levels.

It's my understanding that the one with the jacked-up tail lives there permanently because he would be able to survive in the ocean. And the second one rotates out, it's usually one that's being rehabilitated that comes and hangs out with jack-tail for company for a while. I can't remember where I heard this or if it's true.

One of the Y.E.S classes we took on the 8th grade class trip (June 2015) was Careers in Marine Biology, where we were introduced to the two manatees. Lil Joe and again, I am blanking on the name of the second manatee. EPCOT is a secondary care facility which is overseen by the US Fish & Wildlife Service. Their purpose is to rehabilitate and then release rescued animals who are not ready to live on their own in the wild or may never be able to be released.

That appears to be the case with Lil Joe. He has been released many times from different aquatic facilities but has ended up being continually rescued because he has been malnourished. His caretakers fear that he can’t make it on his own in the wild due to the lack of survival skills.

So he will probably continue to live at EPCOT, where he and his tank mate will each be fed around 100 pounds of lettuce every day!

I don't know if the manatees are back or not. Haven't heard.

:confused3

Really enjoying your TR so far! Appreciate all of the food suggestions and honest critiques ... Morimoto was on our list but there's nothing quite as disappointing as a mediocre bowl of Ramen =P. It's funny how these "celebrity chef" restaurants are often so disappointing.

Garden Grill looks awesome though and I'll have to add that to our list of "must-do's". Figured it should be good since Sunshine Seasons is such a great CS. Any other "obscure" food recommendations? The cheeseburger springroll sounds awesome; heading down with the wife in September so that will be one of our first stops! Ever since we discovered the buffalo chicken waffle sandwich at sleepy hollow a couple years back we're now confident there are some great hidden food gems in the parks. Seems like we have similar palates so would appreciate any suggestions!

OOH OOH OOH! I so hope that's true! I don't usually admit this for fear of being kicked out of the DIS forever... But I'm pretty much over MSEP. I would LOVE them to finally bring us something different at MK!

Well, now you have your answer, sort of! MSEP is leaving in October so I'm pretty sure they are going to announce PTN at MK, I mean why would the end it at California around the time that MSEP is ending? Hmmmm...

I finally got back on the treadmill this evening after a 3-month hiatus! I gotta get serious!

Yeah me too. I say that all the time!

I so totally agree! I'm hoping to do this one in 2019!

2019! That's a long time away. Maybe STar Wars Land will be open or soon to be open by then. That would be cool to run through there!

Ah I see, hope they are ok!

We're at All-Star Movies, Feb. 20-25! And YES, you need to get on it, girl! My ADR day is in two weeks, you got some planning to do, lady!

Oh gosh...you're right. I am planning on being there 22-28. I think we'll arrive 22 at night and leave 28 at night. Although part of me thinks I should stay the rest of the week due to flower and garden!

I think I've been DIS & FB friends with Peter for about the same length of time. Our trips always seem to miss each other by a few weeks, but I'm determined to meet him & Brenda someday in person at WDW! Hoping they have the Star Wars fireworks for our upcoming trip, but so far I don't see anything listed.

Awesome! I hope you guys do meet up in the future! And I really hope they keep the start wars fireworks. I don't see why not, it looks like they invested quite a bit in the new features so it would be a waste to only have them for a few months and then cancel. :confused3

I loved breakfast at GG on my last trip, but it did make me feel a little queasy at first. I think there was something about how my body knew I was moving but my eyes couldn't really tell that messed me up! (Similar to when I've gotten motion sickness inside of boats before?) That said, it took a few minutes for me to get used to the situation and then I felt totally fine and was happily able to eat. I think it's worth giving the restaurant a shot! :)

That's really interesting! Luckily you enjoyed your food and didn't get sick! I barely felt the motion and I am actually pretty sensitive to motion, although I figured out that I don't get seasick that easily anymore (hence the 2 DCL cruises I've taken plus a 3rd coming up next year!)

Wow!!! The Garden Grill breakfast looks amazing! Chocolate Hazelnut sauce :love: Do they serve other stuff too? :laughing:

It's chocolate hazelnut sauce...and then everything else is just a vehicle for the sauce, LOL! :rotfl:

Am I wrong that it bothers me that they have the juice listed as Orange, Pineapple, Guava instead of in the correct order?

I saw that too. Maybe it's to deceive people into thinking they are different juices served at GG, Ohana, and Boma....but really they are just the same thing!

Chip and Dale are my favorite characters and I was sad that they were no longer at the Cape May breakfast. Looks like some great interaction there.

Oh no, they left Cape May? I wanted to try that breakfast. I was looking at Beach club DVC rental next year for our dates but when I asked they said they were fully booked, bummer.

So, is this a good consolation for not having the French Bread pudding at Sunshine Seasons or not really because they are different service levels.

They initially had croissant bread pudding which is one of the best breakfast items I've eaten at Disney. But then they got rid of breakfast, then brought it back with French toast bread pudding, and now no breakfast at all. Just strange. I'm sad as I've always liked the breakfast there. It was a nice way to relax after racing through rope drop to hit Soarin'.

One of the Y.E.S classes we took on the 8th grade class trip (June 2015) was Careers in Marine Biology, where we were introduced to the two manatees. Lil Joe and again, I am blanking on the name of the second manatee. EPCOT is a secondary care facility which is overseen by the US Fish & Wildlife Service. Their purpose is to rehabilitate and then release rescued animals who are not ready to live on their own in the wild or may never be able to be released.

That appears to be the case with Lil Joe. He has been released many times from different aquatic facilities but has ended up being continually rescued because he has been malnourished. His caretakers fear that he can’t make it on his own in the wild due to the lack of survival skills.

So he will probably continue to live at EPCOT, where he and his tank mate will each be fed around 100 pounds of lettuce every day!

I don't know if the manatees are back or not. Haven't heard.

:confused3

Oh cool. I wonder if they were just cleaning the tank or something then putting them back. I hope to see them return!

Really enjoying your TR so far! Appreciate all of the food suggestions and honest critiques ... Morimoto was on our list but there's nothing quite as disappointing as a mediocre bowl of Ramen =P. It's funny how these "celebrity chef" restaurants are often so disappointing.

Garden Grill looks awesome though and I'll have to add that to our list of "must-do's". Figured it should be good since Sunshine Seasons is such a great CS. Any other "obscure" food recommendations? The cheeseburger springroll sounds awesome; heading down with the wife in September so that will be one of our first stops! Ever since we discovered the buffalo chicken waffle sandwich at sleepy hollow a couple years back we're now confident there are some great hidden food gems in the parks. Seems like we have similar palates so would appreciate any suggestions!

Hi there! Thanks for reading! Morimoto Asia was pretty good. It wasn't mind-blowing Ramen, but after a lot of Disney food it was a welcome change. i did really love dessert there though!

Haha, I'm not sure my choices are that obscure. I like frozen bananas, turkey legs, and the pork shank they USED to have at Gaston's tavern. Although I haven't had it for a while, I enjoyed Tonga Toast at the Polynesian. Oh and I really like the soft serve azuki bean strawberry ice cream at Kakigori in Japan. Although from what I've heard from @nenglim who was just there, it's not a soft serve anymore? Too bad.

I also like this deal you get at Lotus Blossom Cafe in china which gets you some Chinese pastries, a drink and an ice cream for about 9-10 bucks. A great deal!

Hope you guys have a great trip! Let me know what goodies you find!

Oh no, they left Cape May? I wanted to try that breakfast. I was looking at Beach club DVC rental next year for our dates but when I asked they said they were fully booked, bummer.

Chip and Dale have been gone from there for quite awhile- possibly 4-5 years. Too bad because I love the characters in their beach attire. I know they were there in 2008, because that is when I took my family, but we haven't been back to the breakfast at Cape May since then.

My understanding is that BCV are always booked out pretty quickly one of the more difficult to book since they are so popular.

::yes::

`
Chip and Dale have been gone from there for quite awhile- possibly 4-5 years. Too bad because I love the characters in their beach attire. I know they were there in 2008, because that is when I took my family, but we haven't been back to the breakfast at Cape May since then.

I see. I would like to check this out one day, but it's so hard to get to the BC for breakfast when you're not staying near that area.

My understanding is that BCV are always booked out pretty quickly one of the more difficult to book since they are so popular.

::yes::

Yeah - seems that way every time I ask. :(

GwdRt89-RlXROS6BWNSzNRrQJej_KyxqxQujKKh_SGM8qcWJfYY9mA8xOP7YGUd1VWh8QMDvxBr22fQUwjdpRkSy0dHGBPxmQ75jQl72p0Rsh3w6x6QPoX80X1fpbQ8t0OyNESnIxY5eIN5LWmQ86w1esdqGsjtlmggO6TrfS_OliC1aIkBW0TpBLgvs0h4eRHwA4ruQE3tpc90LXxcPP-xOfhsLVZs-jS5Fj4-QwNqA-M95CodcAPvSqbvScKpThJl4OnKFMzd4pV4ZTQ5JsmEYxFm4UxPqzO1IW6NiAvr9bxTvx3tnJYeRPt8xQRfHN85E9YKGZ7PlF8LwDVznmte9c6HL_DtlPbH4d3HIDTulBMloakx096cgCvqjac0AOTHLGpxdgSZKkv72URfM1aswac5TYPLwH0x8mJBH3fOOy6Te2XFsZqNDD_PJlBOZjSLmBBpfAlA4sFL3OS9XL9hdvGrvWMMQ71xEqvu1GoeQUU0aewBL9hk8tBPdzE16bDAu0NdjWWICKeaQrLzAdyUDIVDypvJiVKdc-Lpcgz9qkg3GJ1rgehkCJDonY45Ytd2b4OuoaunSH0DdbaPqvSqDTjqS38K3=w800-h533-no

Just love Fantasmic! It is so magical, it brings on all the feels. Love cheering for Mickey as he conquers his Nightmares!

I had heard about a cool spot to watch fireworks at DHS so wanted to check it out. It's in front of 50's Prime Time Diner, and there is a small area where you step down a bit. It looked like an awesome spot so we decided to watch the fireworks from here.

We watched them there too! Did find that it was a bit difficult to hear the music and movie quotes, but it was nice to have a seat and not have anyone standing on top of me.

I had also booked us a breakfast at The Garden Grill. This was a relatively new offering so when it was announced I jumped on it and I'm super happy I did! I made reservations for 8:15am which was pre-park opening.

We are eating at Garden Grill for the first time ever next week. We booked dinner, but after looking at the delicious offerings, I kind of wish we had time for a breakfast!

That sounds delicious!

Oh My Goodness!! That looks amazing!

Now officially drooling. Love breakfast food so much!

Oh but then the REAL chef came out and told chip to stop fooling around and get back to work.

kpLGtj9JqPeKgRTiccXJ-JGLpkB4fH64z0LkCykIhddgwSA6js-vHCXXmj_Vj4pvEEG82_223g_KmdKaiTNgtvFVMrzQ0oiem3d6zzb-W6gjtDcXRuaRqJ7dSPcj2cVjMfYRQxYjOoVQ4h1iz94_xsOBUxI_jSTDFQ00BbPW9DCpzqltgAYg4lZ73lj_PbuQXisuU8AeKZrLMtkZpm7HDwI1Wk9hE7URZEOQ7gMShHI3Ep6An6Akvq3ZiIMcuL6MnyXgikLFD9PtKFKQTGkdcFauxnOj6fEEiI8P9shkm_PHZwBZBcsNxt9QESzv3ynbsYsgiWXtlAPyGMP8pWaduFlpq627bQzE4x24jBfs1X1aGH6uJzDbBW8YLTsW4KyGQF8KTJXiGoKWpdlwkABQnSxeLUmIx7EtZJiW2OBu2aAcOs4jzl0MDcVkozBuEAMEJreQAfhK0-bD5aNtpwvl7F6w82wWuw8PTZzCMP10Gopf1FEc7TkUDqahiuC8WgiOBrpgoBRDzU_c4bwWIo55dO0ld2ekac-xWuFNQy9UmmvRKm1qfMLt8KsWQvc85nOeC5FVXb249f5Jw0y64I0ySsyjPYQVKGnf=w800-h533-no

This is super cute! So glad that you had a wonderful experience at Garden Grill. I only see and hear good things about this restaurant. The interactions with Chip and Dale are always boasted about. Very excited about our upcoming ADR!

Just love Fantasmic! It is so magical, it brings on all the feels. Love cheering for Mickey as he conquers his Nightmares!

Such a good show!

We watched them there too! Did find that it was a bit difficult to hear the music and movie quotes, but it was nice to have a seat and not have anyone standing on top of me.

Yeah, it was a great view but I wish they could have piped the sound around the park a little better. It would have made all the difference!

We are eating at Garden Grill for the first time ever next week. We booked dinner, but after looking at the delicious offerings, I kind of wish we had time for a breakfast!

I think every meal there is delicious! We've done dinner twice but we were really blown away by breakfast! Such a fun time.

Oh My Goodness!! That looks amazing!

It was so good I literally dream about it!

Now officially drooling. Love breakfast food so much!

Me too! It's such a treat to have a sit-down breakfast. I love it!

This is super cute! So glad that you had a wonderful experience at Garden Grill. I only see and hear good things about this restaurant. The interactions with Chip and Dale are always boasted about. Very excited about our upcoming ADR!

You guys will have a great time! Yum!!

Day 7 Part 2: A Figment of my time!

After our meeting with Baymax, we walked across to Character Spot for our first FP+ of the day. I always like to do Character Spot first so we look fresh and wide awake in the PP pictures, and especially before Test Track!

Mickey was all hugs!

aRCBuOea5n8bqyP2CH2cyD0npcosiFSd0p0_UtEb1faEVfuHO8M1vMuBGJtG99DsuFKtrI7_nm8iO3C7jhMyF6jDNgMWrU-T_nH-PlfitVQjSD0XSN-TwLvz26BJ0eWWAzs19qkd_dDhIGXV5QA8dudPIZXqUAmPkCID-fIVjs6HoVqOIz4d0Q27RNVBS3Ok807N0DekV876mSRC8PnuU5W7p0qW2r4O6RcDIKogFY7CG3_5YTImmZNUNBOUta58jllE__hR23zzd2Rq7AMsM_qdEjKrPRUZv8_XMIjvPdJGN4VvpOLKAb7A7onBe9eQV1bPawTarAYfbniFuTym1NzddPqS_vv5y_RwanfEWLsoq2NX8FxZAExvTPAQoxHUKpClZRzTDwmB-EMvdt2Re00I-rmuiPNsgTea5agDC2DObZtre5H845x-QJD7zqy0R-h2r-sTJbzL6-vkbZ4vpZnoBmPoA9EPGtMNiYda0p1TLjUhdSqNLzMVW0zfDsvIrkwNR9cuGus3KCibbvswdlI3JRa0FGILKjbgPihAXu2fHGiR3mofAucePl8LvJDYz4NLwk2k9k8w_63IX-DkS3Zog0u0REpJ=w965-h643-no

jecsf5hHm5lFtkGTrcWF4W7UKFn-SYc9T8VIQZ2AQYlLoxHocwDFM5xjsgE69CIoHAHe7DI0xpCgF01HJV392quTp3eL6UPfx_QixjUagN6c_FOzL4TTPkw9fhLCAimiJZIJ7B8T6F24Os5iV6sBlM6Q82zcHoaxprWmXbUC-dt1LNOTvKDfD1nH_-Oe76nEeT8fJGXgmlMKL-pJnbAhwE5tb32jqeOVTsiXfLnzzWNIfL-mgvM-leOv3XL5dZc44U_TN1kbMogwO_GSo41-aJGh88E_HJ1Tz2CZqqLHlUxXk__FiZuBeYoUIEf17yeuyN3lVpqwvNobhO4SjVSwxPV2V7x8n50uyF2EwIuFxllw0uzqxEzeg3QKimr8yRrK6q4BsehlJSDGmmjKIi9VJxM1KBAXumWU3lOdTfk9Q0Dna-2QTK1ze-9l0nZKXnaXI0ltFrG0gWDRwyOXv5Lqg3NtkWOuVLC4FNLbP4vpcoHocrxqWtpHoircoGuKL9PtSBS9u-DUiQjm6VXQ9oAtHezGmbNPSZ2IA1sNt2bPGdDVDyefBvRiRA2qNMNZZGYtwfqNaxNCV8sr_Bqx0Ulc_0aJ3Ytd3ReZ=w965-h643-no

Goofy!

ExF9bQHh884M4j5zUk6LJgGdkiBX8HS8-FiRBC8wvVkLTw95aIDMkqHVWDpSml6GzUoioH0il-hO8e-5QqgDSLj-P_GSuZsDp5aLR-DsjJhGwOnzIWgCyeibcHanNoHrUVzyJdOogCV-R70gp66ecjyUpyJZxETwxcc5oL4eO4DOV_dP38eyRloJIlXQszvR09BJD-wIABiQTm1EAhsAwVUbRK_P72HKm-aTdsOHcS5aoC8j7tA_UCuNbEH4aRdpk78JGxtYwfJKE4vATH3Wp1pNJ6kCsQEl3Fd9cAhGMBqiCMD_JFt2nsJZj9YCQm9CmcKKZX2_UZuzHMS4Oh-vLnRgrs9QgY-3U4lfj5MX4IgBsSjbrkpB5h2YX9GcJ-ujJr3J0rJNj-oxXuu2Aw1rYO06sMOYrz1yX2M7CI6_ADnhmsktoj3O1ux1_Wfvms2cdCgOyJtR3hV_G5OX8mXM7WMRf5K7WDCHPMtGDoUNVy6t711yzVX6MYs6rQpHjyJ-h5cOGaIQMSMw7WS2hOBuB7KQ9JO0eFaycSLFiDTn1ebIuBJLS-zN_NckNHt8vDsICkdKj50-Err5KsXq381mMQdDf2JuxUhF=w429-h643-no

FsdWXopmfhv0W_Tr7OXKO2Gez-gl5EsciuBd_wC5PtpHdZ63KMBaHHzXf9re51osz6MrZBYuFVFr3duvVwolYWIp2q9_Vnyb4sTWr-8f6FsCkfRtupDiCDohnOnlCi45HU_uJbGA4K2EE52Y2US4tX1ygMO6TvUE8uGQPO5vNB8M447NqQ-AVxF2fA4AbKszW6GOKrfyiexrY5VZrqyLNjbFkNVagMJMzJ8NQ1jtKLKFyGOUwz8P62nlw1eIMugXn5TBmgk7YpGDYwGTELXbhR1RF_7NWf2xj6amTlaSPaERg0EAYDHXLaviRq5R0ESThl2AiT7IJL4PRBv_L7tyOQ7DCou_4Qbr4xmE604gsvCQPPLWcQ7TUD40k_S7Df79GXvg1kvMWTDoqY3CY3j0hDALvcwDiwYnPTYeTA71ehuETp31qIDTU3gF2cLZlxO-woZhg7YG2E0BwOY235rU1p-Iuj6xZA6Z2zC7TZldz5YUIODUsGDALO9AftmPJtL3znl4hLQB1SMeMlKtyUhu3vvW73SqOX4f5lNilAgC_4sB5VV0veKDJoPjo7apvS1jf67eBo2VTBI5Mzaa1s006TuXT5NC80Iy=w800-h533-no

Minnie's pose is so cute! I'll have to try that next time!

CmfciGVzg73q0PghyGd7y9M8d-0eMtCP2-hreNKMM9gROE8c4P-X5RMdjvLZh-PWIy7fORCgpyHT18PYVXrADrm_twKuxXnftRZIyXr06Ba4nzAdwnOpTvZX_xb6mMOAxzuF6c76889GEyNUD04S81xWRqmYzrV9E4IKNdUdbwziYhMtkprrtx8Y-TuQyOOfPsbHe50NtNarheUCtR1wlKKHoGRP-Gc4Q5lN3OcDjHjDg3ooR93CR5liPcb_JYJujTl4c5krjAggq-zD1Q6LxC_RhPGBqb2t1bQd3x3EGOUWv68An6P3Z5Y2ObsQ7DcCU8r_OW4lf3oRc1iVrB2g6sNaIiJuc6eMQqzu84xV_V6UAsTutu4YFJAXF6Z9ccs6aw2qW6M4U8jHuDTECZzABtrWpf-T3HJg-YjUI_uutXHAhHMKR-zF5tY5KP7z5Eh6T5pqGCOBPBl3dXWfNLhp-DpUk3XkVv9zabWA7Bfr3gh0IuXy5odsLFO8I3u9FDd_zzHwi8q4fbq3ynxCMXD0p51S7R8369YNgtMhXVskKqiBf1dlYyDIjEfVoJyDZkrKFKbhRLD1nC3xlCCPz-GHqgFOf89fxYAC=w965-h643-no

Now that we were done with the character pictures we can go to Test Track! This was our second FP+ of the day. I made our FP+ pretty close together in the morning so we could free up our afternoon and head around the WS without having to come back to Future World.

s2bpkcLXVLjGVexvLVMx8KSCmRHsYWrxzIk0wgTTevqcx1rO2IQRPVTUp0D2kteAkoJ9Zd0JykKCfP9k_6_vhYzIRCJ7--QAXItMC8tWJAcAV7Er0v6XaPrYKmznyaEgWf8g4DrzqxCH1xF6R5FjGVd08JcRXkJvEfoS-SlI-DoyQ-CdCEE7292sYZX22ndcGM38vWy__rzOaS23-mVFqCJAoQ6Oh4zQtlq_Nj2MmbNSUGviedg2KE3Bi_9ltHJJyryKrvaiwcU5lMEWqZgIYUZ9F499Wzo-oFtFORDzFE2OEbS5d8X3KE16s0DqRI9N2kXsdhOXKJmctC6DECGvGkHY7kYAaOTzhYMopetbyuolj6_30yR6sNk1MyvHrg3VmDOtXfnWNrmXKs9rHRxFzFxxVMpHHx13GsBA8xgophjw3d5zH-8IOH9PrE23-sDanj8TzIQ_EGolcy370XPZSJrp-C5WKXN4EMrWE3u1tfBc9hPTVyoCm8pfB1isP1-Rkdk-zEgBm6JjRIefz8nnJg0ltD142umUeoaUq7na-d5TPtu0q2uVoFvBDT3oECrntIi3XdxaXDuZPMKcCEWi4Qeb3Y-FxjSW=w968-h643-no

See why I like to do Character Spot before TT? My hair was a huge mess after and it took some coaxing to smooth it down.

LnezpxKxi8kBNnCRArm3InCmolNgf1wCdM-QZn8KjB96J0bMzWV4y5O6p96SMy6fXOYD8n-z9vuR2pugJeVM7GPSy4Z4QL7oMUd-W8IQLCnus6w2uTLIvVBUOD4tsKQmAUX-bQfFbRyAeRuhgBOG6sJfYgRFdacxjjm9t-fzZrYirYRyQZTDeGkkWSx3Ppjc4HDKnt-kpeawtsC9EKyGJSkEfaVqax_sCCDFdkimLDQO1oEJ-D3ZQ934AvFQDblipJNoTRaV4O82vdB9ZXERTUngQ_oZ56AQV5KSwKtT164lTQ9cR6Fb2GQjzrN-xaZ_mmR-HduRPW-HK7Y_v-lGEGOylxS3XhZe9wrmSWSNuzmhM4Yl5gsZDaWOeVzrYq0fJie8J0IQW8UEAN57ygyCr850E3j1QiO6kBA9oyI1Z_VaY9gLn-dD4QJ_Gq8pdaln6mutxqcIfCWOdTKWP-yxAG0j0xW5Zn2MQVWgetDmocuKturUfY5FaSdatArfJwTCmv4PJe4ZoeQwzFavuNTtC-KilkrZUGIjlQ4Xd4CYNZ9AUsXBqzjTYyvuvycNszMs_LHc1wvEGeEVPJC_EKtVOEiFlM5nCf8N=w800-h533-no

We had a little bit of time before our next FP+ for Spaceship Earth, so we headed over to the Festival Headquarters.

PunI5q0pyQVpKOeYgUb9JwiY_HPITxBt9Ynfyo-_M687dkq7vYwT6f7yn4q6Lcny6dg-X37A-HhgL-9wfxKkiOVELAsIyCDmKhOlhznqdVzvLRSktF5ogVnUBPD02PJUL0vCbaYo-m18tJQ1pGzmH5xMdJSa6T7WlJ8c7tfZ155i5TRSmIldG6HF7bs0fXY3aj9uM78cvoxeUEq1aoEdP8FPQDU5l6sRMCD9REVWVdXBtfGXOtFWzwbYpWHGJzFY05ysPHQesMP_KiSFcZrFnYtzq7viDakr7woze2U0Grup-SIJIlJjRRjyWaIYvwq4UKB3KUxcSy0x3wesVTPcMt5h3DzJYDmW2gwMtPU48VFMGRLy4MfEsm2aqC_tLRWQYPMeByii4PAgFt6ovxHUcR6fuaoBGieMlV7bkHjbUvExYi56zp9MfCHfxxXcVh4RhZ3Z4rmkt-N-4RrGR4s7D30bSU-itui0IN9BeI1NRb6ATu5sOKNMBD6rnm3S9PeWenDK2VXfKwi9PlnFYctgO193NPhx4BYXjj9j4aM3DEoVvqw9AifO9Vo2qQm1j3rwwNibUOTNswAbCiHSqST-vh6DEz0ZZo8H=w800-h533-no

DH checked out their schedule of lectures for the day and decided to attend one of the home gardening seminars later on.

go2UPbZpOQgcD36ygYlztUyXZBwGFI2v7tiZFkE5vVapVP9Z_pzowbOryTbK8jNPNyVuo-Stvnq8Tk93RSV_7f_Fmr4c6AaIEBgkbh99Uis6O4_A3A2r-udKnpdaUxi1C7bvGnxvqytt3n0enu-xyk_UXsbYcv0_x3WSoBMfssBGJNuWsZ4ba1KcCENA9afJZ7jHyokCfbOQAMBsQ3_d9TnKvGEpS4yBgUb9pwPAoIrd0c4zz1WlP3uMX8pHq76gFzib5P8KospItBgNEGYTvyK7H-v8H7Y86h7vpBBzpnszdXId09AJinVJp3SmGw-5W02ecFWJVpnsW1mMHMZjBIFZwmsDKoXuy54lH3A34JjwHGtIQgxjZfbxLmzbqcEwFpeTsfWxnKnjUE5iBGohQVPfQEcMx2RwuY1Zk-o6qJvJtTfh2T4N8h2whEOU2Z-mhnWQnWPlNGG6fXv6CyEUT_-qwdeqVNTgriezvi53CmUCrK2dxtxAvGKB26YSEbmHL6S62nCcPrPoQ9058lU5qZcwqf1M9Hn8T_wuv065H3i9wcdXeHD0bfvlCM4gax6Jd8hJCUxuyvUKcprdm_35INGaHOisTaSq=w800-h533-no

oAg3nFyOTeB0IT5a5GJ9_Le9qc9tfDv-1NvBTU6wcDhCNk6_yoM3_RwzodpxbUHJYmRd8X8I555irmfwMkHWlbLGdVoxs2Ax7qw1mMmGs-08lcZNvmEVuELckQHHrXK3vFKaluZwCQo2gjCeSD93i4pw6_5f3c2_bpNqX1VZnkBU3VR8DQMCxYB54VWyI55-tfSkZRlCkcvlE5i0lvPPenuDthUWqm_H3k53CwEYJIuTZCWPagrt_7rBTT8pkaJHJioQhtTrBWuyrTPvP8fsebREb4imhEpxe6HZYoqifo4xyNHn_YhAXzDGXcuKj1uxtKIBo9vNfJ4RZ9X_M1jcRjBOa4EoOWcIkKiEfGFqObZbI060nRCiaYbltFTZG__eHWHFTkFYHOz9jnpvlYycS8lVxvMIkJcSQ-uYypDhzoeXoaFCgguxdvFTvIa-yeEkOn6u4KjaHZYdFAY18a2obSf3wB2wEiihHpbt1TDySY-bMcJoiabHVQI-XvzaDzAEt_hz3_KT9DQGt2nnODxvbvgmP4eQGROgsr3I2v3AfDdCisWOYCR93V7sisUIMFK7XcitJze4gk8-g45WjHs_WSiprpIyIt65=w800-h533-no

There was lots of festival merchandise for sale.

bOtMjJ-OE6NAvGf0M7Ia6f7cV5KQoo_fQPhcAQUjJXAoBN2DsfuvpT9AaQZH5Lx4DncO00Jo-WT2fMlyctM_b5eIbJ_APnWuAzlf33-BOE76t3JViKtrAbyJBS8A936sWKmc6l7kuKxddpb9MR_O-Lx56VFatZ_NGcxJn92MIxrz1Hq0usFFvCrndXCuaeLlq73Sc1dHstVlfp6KLB3D96sCo7RftcYTfwvrT4H9vtfw9zu-QrVasv76FxvkouarbKPGeKI-ZPxnMpHuTpJjwF4ygknhsrs7BxIl-B-UOPHux7gVdBObpQXqDSb_CNd20_pC3d8tXB75bXewQn2JVniq05E21f5P9x-xP8s0lLyEhXyKE3ib30CxPRAyiTQqGsWEPofzVOB45wCa3Ih3sYG4cOXW087kIIAXlQYHEBk4mKBH1-n7BQ2-5U4PEqXEkzO1mkr872WnCAMUxjb8E8dsDDmPqstqqSLUBmkMjSSV3ZjbMKdum1AUpAmAPsHqOdQcivkDCd3ybsxd8vO-pXU-2YlFtb1MXXkRXafLxOwwYNP6vC7ImhnTOERGU1XvR1SDtWWLTHUIyyQFXGNpVW59AvAt0poU=w800-h533-no

_26ptspq_gOp5zDOxk7GHlu8Wl0ziuzK887WQHxCVR8iGz7lAR2-BvPda0CrdjAoeIjIg2PcQ8osk2C60tapm-D3exdvm_fXZjL1Fh0_0oS5REW0WW62Xw0pJLQnYh7egzWCfU-EvxfCwFkrAI3OS5N1bql2bhy0ooEPjuSrR2Cz4QQD0A4N5FvpqkzwFm1nCGa8pNBQKsb6-KJ0QLXK1DYGbjTygU2XcNcO43nnThxagKENMtcOyrishXQr2SUInTv1dnHrKr0eEE4bI3W5SBCGiiZ2X7VXDLOF_m5kI2N4DuAfpnqnOq7IyzAsaAp7W06HajuKAbQtPbFJsTC1iM-8DPcfbKrZ63g6O7MZRiOMPNuDra8PlpTdt_tPSpjzKyp4PkzbhFjbXhGHnxHq2N_qB9m6BqnLjgOLFIYp4ZOaMj7DIvkEPDLa25n_Qjy6psf3xpfQqVAA6TP2Jaf7FCzg5szB2Z43qUqUGFyCMfdl0LWDMxBqZ3xEJw1sNFxj_Vq1-xjn7el07TyxUQ5VjMW6UQ84Jdxk3smWnBY2IXBjLQKWjeXFIitV4Q8NfStLRk4cX9Se36kKaBjDUsujBHQZrn983zAs=w800-h533-no

dxkMGc51Nz84bfulVqhIOj-lxv49esWYpy8vzbIAOJ2YRVdiw_FGbHtl-62jD1lJLJyvw3mKMstLBpF_1U_aiFlE3UUBuFfadq98GGU29iw6WP5iM2352Tu2JNf7t3B4AF_YlwKGPSfeVy_xoQasU4GYdDi2rvCtXBqdGbVTnos6LJtA3pr9RlJfawOLlMFw1d4YPycBQzeNt0IWrSItM5HrFETZGJLgmkmRle1g0UoWf15p4rmpOvMPoYL4JrwrBryCBfz7aDL2qwrW2wYPYj-mbJPZWOjjgT5nt0-NTwMajEJG0McPRjPjGYgi6L0mOXruoosoRB_pq8tojkFgnAqkjbgN0EYfrrgbZMYc0nuFlqtvyykqMRNCOceBBpyYm7N_bDccwwPFPh-q7xaGZNNR_8Em5UrN6VmTWzH4bTGVttgIYcEweGa40XeFi_k1ZnJiSSvNXQKWmiO57t412iVIXZRTQdk4wXWlZUtR-LH-y67iJBW2bmwNXRqkhU5jmw25Lt2iEuVMQXWF-cwgB2USVqe7j8a3Kod4SqA-q-kRGRBuTgIJxk6FOwHwuFcMQfw0zGcZ8Sfxn40R_lYCWuUsYiq4FuXb=w800-h533-no

And I walked away with yet another goodie for myself...yes I bought another Dooney bag. It was sort of an impulse purchase, with it being my birthday and all, and this being a limited edition item. Why do I always get suckered by the term "limited edition?" :rolleyes:

PVZQNBNNJuVsE4RrPfNuGMaO8ooUWfM0l-sWzlGIx2RKKAdGBu2e7AlWXKjuXPrjLNx3bQi-3_AJe6MlI88VJU6secBp93Yrb58orl_tN41Arls4GFCBDNqls0QdAtW3NSDwShYdvyWXUQ9HlH7rB-hnGqzQjMZEcr2lzRpIHY9lioupHfQQKaiw45WGLkti2aaO5ndBKZmOs1_f1N2OHQyN6uv-uVLbBWvuwcXkMp2wePJmyyr0JLXbSUpuHy0WVYqWLaXOW_o5GGufwXTw4Rt8L9dNbOHAVIdiei6TkePNZVADTMOQMfaFPweVpXXFHGAtl33qV5HzQtt7vmKhdooWKws2MD58dCgyKauX3hGjmVSW0cuEZiXM13BRs47vMv0k83Ykm5yanuGOKvaywJ2E2QaZqCWxjT04YLQMEugP82sxN9ezf0Ena3DXwCzprm-Kumcj0NVFcVa95jWMrVbMwzqGW8_9kaDg2cSDqm2DlHGSug2sxKkrVc7Diq3zgDI0PnKtniqBlVAmSBp91bEi3q1JCnCf6twGEXAvEsC1TRP8OndHACeBRFOIYRfmGqpuXyLlU-aRjQRg1jXDZtmXA5KWJ3Fz=w483-h643-no

It is super cute! I haven't worn it yet, and now that I think about it, it's not really my style. I would have liked to get one of the all black Star Wars ones but I hear those are pretty much gone now (they came out after our Feb trip). I really like looking at it though. If anyone is interested in this bag, let me know and I may just sell it! Especially if I find another Dooney on our Disneyland trip I like. I would just like it to go to a good home for a true fan.

We had enough time before DH's seminar to go on a few more things...Sum of all Thrills! The wait wasn't too bad for it, about 20 minutes.

N1qvZKIN-DaR3jpjDCydDTcg-fXlrizEr7Dtel1oqBoGpRZSyLIlOqSQK-BYfTzeulJp8HpmTUdzwjQKHM2robxtTcmYppCx9nUCXqdyb-k478CjOmvF1yq0BMVT1Kj9N0KdBeS4TvsUL05MCI6UgoMCMX1KwmKAgafEqHK7xR2KwGqGmeVq1So48DCQKJTwLB9UlFdphZjn_IluE1h1Qp5isrVLh2p-CH5MTeX0EEZ3OC3IYxUankX5GXcW3ZvdAkDE5WcG56NhU_fxGrpzHUuX77jE-ZM_vLY-NuvOH_p3uujYdpGHwzxoe-U0D2LIM7HRI4a93_Niobo0GjqJeWjcsmFO9BQ9IMNPO2n8XL7BF0o7TsY1PJp38Yr_9zHe5YmehMkVomDBVg1KqOUokvq-Q5HH8rqLI_efL5KbErG3Y_mj0Ck6hTJdRWOHYF2kPyoKImrqwveLmxAtJNIQ0Q86fdGc1ihP7zrB44s7Z77ou4Wx3T0_FCfLSeQlJXIRV1ZvWFeFQtCA2XdB87Is6fmJKlD4HTfvE4AQi2zHPbR7OSNTx21Bcja_wqbaGg6eCrzxXxsKdUa0nTmM6JFQqfGuIkR-Jorh=w800-h533-no

Spaceship Earth for our last FP+ although we honestly didn't need FP+ for it since it was pretty much a walk on anyways.

Today's mood was fish face! Hahaha. :rotfl:

8fV0X3cJqLLNkeYaAHvcKEWXbooSApT5E8tk4p_qCV-oOokaUZoTiQi4ZjthDK4AniyFVjmb_uVR1aHMI4ww5nkAm4A2JoMBScFHCGo-GZh76HFjLh0Zt8QjlC8A0VO3YRLLIuW8Ag-5EOYKmnIkWj9ZAbpKMZSQS0hkRLJ_uSKu6Zj_eVC2iSCwdngv1CZ2AICYf330ivbcZ1iOA_pvPrUCAq1NqASXYQWSpyiufaOis1ksAryireMXRZngmB9g4MeHULN7fARTfddLUtOZC_ZsBAjRr1UqVGqaUJiS7CqyRo9iLFBSuPT0HJMzRnW7yzFGEya-CDLHqJKE_-VpPthS-mqMewyhUndnlm59ITyRwla2MV3L86h0l4_tf3EJDiUoSUF3XB_SMPeGQSW3hjd9cBppK1NnK-bCm3e05vQFO1aAaNzYv0n_ay8JgIfmRSkZm_HJiKIvyO4uSrMJ_PXh06AZxxzK72rXayzFtvA6dog2FGZ4ySr7GhRWFEiC7p3C9AAofFGaDprBIafEXH1k0eJAddqzhGrMxJc2yLHL5X4S12l_Y3JRfQEPTglJyuhKzkuIfQ_fnoPh55OqeBo0l2tTrPAC=w800-h533-no

djvtyeazHl9IgZjuWOXRxUWY-9awle-Az15HTUQ1fUAGYCmVTOv9ndPWOkR0QUa8aVosbi0O0rCuyu8GWzwQHaceC2P4U-42d3WjhOprI0voBAehzOmbICPrGgKsAGXfdKYpEFPLRmX0pjDPTqQFHgfAhEOla2mAaSD24FoSXNQcMfYqmrpulJXT-QOp7OLw8OY6UL_8gTvQDZpYnTmw4ldxdsawupXgVzohiuMEPDzzNkwF92b_-kCvK9HRJ3LAfCVaDtTzr6wqd03v4csP1mz5FVuUyW_OC6KTHA0xFKT1fZtIkBrvEqCRfCkq1t0LpF1rloZrGDv-nQo7dZRvn808JUrKTKpOAtaQoY7vXqp3Bhjmy-U20jKsLto0E_1-hPtIPH8VcVVs1Doxsv-VF6JtuPrvzMOPDxAXF-k_EChhyLY6wSyJ_Iv850sut9ixVCKSEo0QyX47yz2u7ezeZ9DotrRsUR8kY-hDGdLB4zn_3UV1dH4iDGHxfOC_aqmscXwLplwQaAbOSkyBSHkingkqwjraMy5TGsFkgs2gjSgGNfPhEjhtrvyc-dIVaooiBGy0m19Pchu1hKZQTt5wJi700Z4bYsi0=w800-h533-no

After SE, DH went back to festival headquarters for his seminar while I had some fun solo time!

I took a bunch of selfies...

neRLjso4gipokKU8eHL2Zko-RE1WxM0-EZpFyDOdyQEwI2H-jFvgBLVtQDWSLDXavqxg5_zx-GtuoAGP2CsfHCsJj5QMOOXM4qDaOMqyp_bhzDOk2F1gBeuURKeWvw29P93dtknL3rgpuieRk6SyKNdl33Ek2xes02Gak-WGiJ3SRFFsld8tKsGWF9S8HvP22ZUes_O1MfzghckVHt2-H_p5l3XLJp3YKBImxT2r44Q21hiYcpbrFvbK7c_kqCnpkw5DGHS0E81Dj3gp9bc0FbZkOi1g5o-MayY2pwy79S-kkjKJoKcuoYVyfwjtYDP25o4Mk526RKuKgltf1I0tssUYhLy4jMhbUGmHMNPBVZ2V99bfVVk9oXjOridepRF8Sp77KC9z7kRtCPbtDyEm84itqBGYXPW6-5xNpReFiCoCaf0KLxHa_bu6gMgQc4aGunSU8nMVA-3RlTM2mF3t3iw0qxXJWFAO_G1VkLgyhquJA0noRUNbqoBZS6KhtNwMicl8xKgbANsS74liD8LkDwV4NhnrQg_IEYXlVc__u3MH7fZu8rXMiXXODz_zBY8CYYK9ouDE_UKAE9SohPgZXXoKr3-8bNv_=w429-h643-no

8iR4am2lAIEuvKsvZOFPulEcjPrACF7BVTu81hNhtudgVBIb1dm3xqM9oiCo15-Oy8pPK-qdoRug88Yo-1G19UoGsHwK990Dp7d_3YBneBes7Rf_XK-xoyRaoHK9dwp9fEXRwyRBnJHqhp59hISI6XI52BsrOtsgsh4NOn0_UoWhRfKFYa3oxQHIY1O0w-FR7cPui6PfVRFgWGGDXh3oRH7c8t6Z_13DrYOqhFpyQI9ee-fMT0Y78odTCR2Um65KJNPAXaSszKhxsLQ5sjHUnrPRhk4CLF4938XVpv86-1wn2W1jVjnlfhaKbT_-QnlE2BSqGrxZIT52d9b6wstgvsWHV8ue-iVats7X_1dec5OyD927yTsxSdxlJdXTFpJENoCjGK0rWeYsMsM_LrALJmR8SU7SYOuMeYqkaf-5cfgQA6clSsgWusXXw8zjPRTaKBvZMMnSBG7E1CNy26oNYSvXDY30pX8YXMLuGggdPEf7dv3mtVoZidHK8bKAhUyaKF4KBp7Rgy5btwEaGn4lUTDflkKSP79N5cOycsdv9wSaP88KWj1QJcqtF1weMSgHFlg0llj2f6-UxkIl_QfX84vL-1ravAPZ=w800-h600-no

s6oQDvYdodM0R09ev_5gpn7lnqgnNOZebSsYIqsQ8b6SR6GLhjzFxe1AxQimzPao04WI0MOL_rGSgnewLrOBWpDlqQbeUeMJrgGH3u3HA9CmZR-W4fbTpYyW4hvrxuUI8ZyZt1nEzOzowx1ttviGAcrfYyOvXsbcP6qe10h9e7g9MHyTSvdgmaZmwPMJI1fNlzQNAZU-c2Hcf-d8jQQTU7wWy0VzIcR7jEteXYDyCndLOlfoJQZxXpZZ_ffoUK-_r6tn979QVG19hmANcRyWFSOa-QFtNCWtDB5v-Pwh22J2YU80r9bmoLkjkpkRueTwOkbe_6mdCAGGt4n1NNPYFx_xCEg5cXAcciR8FkLvPPC6HQmvqAMRja9xhiSaFi2Mn0b2rgPJY0mhgUiaZTAj3itCWOnrwpphlavoliHQLTEDzOC1ryhWnLHmbmSpAa9SyPtKzWrakqFBuFpG_YO5AXYx7DfPjQxQlWK3tfkUOUrTmpqDrC-1U6wpmmwKikyNrCrcmXLDC9m5y17YKLTw3r8H7XpoTzduSlLYaoBAJ_KuuOIEi1wnKhPKdVubcphebSvuwMWigRAumLMAR7cWapviWhl-QHyw=w800-h533-no

Got some solo PP pics...

lFNmt3PMpBGyOefryKPyTqAECSTiLx5cuq9Er_GrJ-oDmHmJATDUJLkKtMkHjNUjPlE_EhotWQhLCmQ_GjZDLE-7gDFvFaP0I-KvOvvBFV_v0PHbxnCFXC5fikAczBo50b4Q4rf0gw9yVoZpE6t1QmgcDjTvye4pouYfRMKbupdd5Eh46zVNhZKJU8aqd7Ts_Z7et7GtrsHnNIbb8fUGu_T1NWyhlWMqp8iB1l0JA5OSOt3mwwgxUPnveiNhRYOBIB5NMJ1mY6fFjjlNLX5gBRiKFAnIG2qZY7VIxYey5NYcHPX8QwnGuFtxhS0cU8WHVWI8vlmdDB2PZzfbAy7x-tiCiViaKuP_8QB74yENirzkX4MbsWWGwMEukMwDZlF_nwINwJI0ExinAAJZHCYDLJuQFngPf9h85GgPJqi1ZRxknIDkVwVPFbWzKOPahtMpVnLMbKBhv-i-b5LEoXz45zXnSZ7ltdnmqyCEPw_qgKbkBjgdvI5hs8w4BJbKnbZ9M3080VLTG60ONAQls091VGQGG9momck11YtqDu22qHevVk3P6Qm0rfFrNIebzgGVlt1Lrri6ddE-WsKIWf-FbR_L5ryj6vNF=w429-h643-no

skYL31QPwAL9ZVJJbH_FUusEP-rUBjdyAO4j4CFYLilmHC2iCt8mem_tF_tHihAOqrOal3EkFjk4-t0T0M6vk_mzt5M1ibuWkrrs9aXx1BorXC9od9BRnu20KGOcLKeWVFtevJdO0duLzzhmR2C5siJruVEkSDTrtvJZWoAf3Y4H9WTQSw9HiYBiglza3pTcvy0at1b0oPYVpnCRASfUwH9jpodabaOQV8f79ju6ZXLcmsOsYKe4ski07ymxMDB7oSMi3_iOiGwxurZ5N_hlVlt7b--zy6Pn0txtgblvniR1Ah82YKQNqmGladTps5xXjjet6IWkgN1P2CO3IQ4kg_sAucHTWVz7JO5UWh5zbp91V_LkrVJ0RF8nMq3nrZWSBd1-rGe8TUbPnWd8hYykx6IUkZZPXqC5BLP1zPV9qVG-WaHFDUbzP7hYhkpwB_Qm5Tvxo14NwjcAWjP69kjEH0q5KFcknjvq9ik6tt26NRH1CWuaJdO4tzEiZWqd8oqk-De__rqR41bqze5WOpc3G1QrFGHcOfd4cJicE8At3CJZXtQSBfJqfGdwYHudfTuyB49YfA0SQlWTqACQutIR-ZFe15Ba1DWv=w965-h643-no

Went Beverly tasting...

BDNEKyxX_bfXcmWbUMxMLmVurPNoKMpyhEcf3PIYqfkm0GSk1vYBEQee6Uok1O8o16D8LRpzF7ElZFhrcFoF1iXq-_-kHU2Yk9hcJjQEb_uvwzj0awkBYyxexBuNL3mYcN7-qsvrqRhDMZk4hDYg1qgpNDnRDu0RNfSLWDRxyYkxkE7a61l-C1CNg_pfgCivXXuigXvfyQVoA01Jp94lUvaFm0L2-T4NdMCm4Zlm4q8VWHE1F3PnNPH2vMlSmHmXyFu3ocAEb_jXtSFOlI2nZEADEZHWcfsJ1JWXYqHlGnQgmLL0snJF0_JDJOOmye9Nsuzd_cKTALNlCybljaLGPzXL1xOsVVt7YHtfVsG8LICqV1n6FYze9x9xngbymJ1AiUpN3arin28-qnxb-6GWCMhBUkrzNud8XBtz52-qIUAOnG70Z7HJSaVWPK9Snr5i1nzpTTvNz1qKL8ANBPOqd2ZU1mmsHeBdasJUfVLFb6MJZxyDEOJ9YIRPJ5s_HNqF2CvLuDVRHlYlpyBuY99pjm-SlI1YIiZ0TozsUQY5lQO9rPED36zNK4vSZmHQTNIhOhMgkzI2SlCQ161hFD2imTUbcrk9TlPS=w483-h643-no
Jn-RjgTnRdPSaK23_2bM0LeWtFFsOjuudGeZH0voAiI29kU1jNiMDOaZcAyj9DFyH_FJ1MBapC46-2QwW1l6WLtG4gHppZiZNUg9jBmqoHYAF07nCJo6TpCCpVL33xs0jAW2zL_pS01qEk9SZaL_P5NuU7wtTc2mLPvpOWklgQ301d7PVseYZLz7ZTVLuYOQ_j7p0V6U7gFftuAIu1MtqeE_jntnqNIGkEw7CuhVdWONxKSmpQgPXSK137MwcxhZhl-dKacap1SzptCKTkO-SPmZoINxhym2qEeYBFL4eXktl3JLdQUffgjkh9968aLLfr2akj8DXMaZRIYxmrE_f6-QZNqCZllYdsM1IWFS4RneIWPkoYILbnOBpLUaeE8K6zFQkn-nBE2dGLam302dDHYXziSckXNRQCvJzCtrhbPZOydhYeawiecYtNxp_rBtYPuoHml8ljHgNH0xO8uy8EFw5kAEBkQC3Yg5da05ocWN-Vd4Ci7j2zsQI1bJBNEGnOs5gTn4GdPS5Sa0T19SM0Clw4OD6u7cmr-RhTl0AHejYpIZtV7JpYLYTfEtG09wqLEbXUBmNovQDh9Xihmo7njUp6Y7AiJt=w483-h643-no

And managed to buy this top in Mousegears which I had been eyeing for years but never purchased until now.

UtbvvrnWPZNfaqaPjGS44KkJQN6FTr48bnBOcPDl2CK6qWIKfRr3V3ecMJOZ-h-ECWGl-4R016fzuHo63KbZZT9q4bIJ8eBg7KsTYGmun43ACrM8OHtsSF2gp6sI3KyVemGLWXn_ggvjdH7umrfdP8YKtmggxwct8RoaM4GsP69yN9k_AIgtqJHd3VTcXuCtHAppDc-4TnPUyEAaHWhuPkE84u1FzW3WyE8WaRn4O0G0T5aIlWw-i2fueql-q2ihH4OynzGkrf5O-DPZX0crKJPFnf4ou-nJn73j_SEJoT0asIrKtq0vHFUeSxgDeEXatU67oR6KRCeDmdZDZVUv1qD7yTvqwppc4PFWPD_UPEpAGOWmv0iBTp8A8rtHT2BJCiZcgcW0mw57ZaJVym6wR6uqjF24B95qZHwBIp3PPXWVSAxHtCL0082mKw7NDLBhqy2Xzo9abcX0WSIUwtwAoWt-gyEBqFjnaAcP54pRz9ParSPgrUxZ9E3pGsAizQ7vB4Lf-p3FTqE8NDBaaxXVNY4jHlPMTHiDnxYazM_Am6k52gH9g-84XxUcCeHZdW3JltjG4FmNMOqFxXkZtY3fGd36OzTBgp24=w483-h643-no

Not bad for an hour of solo time, right? :cutie:

DH texted saying he was done with the seminar so we decided to meet at Journey Into Imagination. He enjoyed the seminar and got some reference material on how to grow hydroponics in the future.

0JKD05JxRmYRL-SyslePWQ1PJ8W7EqQvvgfhrvSg4VYa4cu51VIEnDgb57-JdDt0t2DaAYP7rUCu52-9NJpSE44uvK38Nxh58Md3xaxqu_1ekJ2I1LqXBf6v_E2I1LZwekS6P_TGwHWo2xoUuk8_wS70ZyEhgz8NDMjxUnS3gcJtzHZhV-V2sH7m2hTQiFBBLBNCCQwenH7DDDvqeC3VJ1jjAmev55k8IisfIZcp-H2HzV5xpWI8uYFXsu2EEVu1bXqq6X2emBUIY9g4VN1pn2BWd37JPxN8MXI_fmp5ZG71UT0jZbJndNxEogncLeK3e7vIzJgYKUID_ys2hzDwB9HyGyHcjAx8yeWheGXEw1OsGI_M0UqGHbwvkKJNnqjl73Fe3AZY9pxoFghtaP1Gnjt4KH24EsGjh2aLaU29W2jwlrRx5mWrBZ5mhL81OtrvCcIHfaumkczvpgKRZPBh6hckPsFA8fEAgVULVpKctFUPjGnSAQSv3x-ogbeHslIP9XFoOFoKETbuu594GYmHjwsNTMcSb-lgMjcAm8TSD5NGkoKVmxR6anKtWQPd4dTcnuEXVlNgStngzHGJqY3kMi1IPaUZ3MAg=w800-h533-no

Some nice Figment merchandise, although I think the Dooney bag kinda beats them all.

0CM1VaIXLwJFMiwr9z1wagr0k74Gi0pXZ2zOGU0pKWksG_SQhy9AsM_foFpcwgE3Xhg71oTNNLj6SwFNCxyg6vTxA-Q9NEtVqr44duTfYmGtN68QH7Mq-vnQTK1Z485fWkVcrk-2c4J3e_780X4x2jRrquwYZMRcvSGAsCFQX0YGLosgt6DXtfWm3YYxicL5mSg4ezUs2qyNSQ9gXVmSQI67iIADPLtb9-0z_NzI4YWxya0X_3VX5qNlM8mcXBn6xmqbNDmtw2siLiaXq937hteCWk8gpyFbfIpTdQRqmR26FFqSI3rhgXagNgLyHCWCf7QMWn3ugN0OIKx8igeyk-GfaO4K7WvhkhpRoQ69NiEBU0quY32damWJgLDoE05vNWx4KNADBRWg_2xG4pfqr4uR7zmojOR1cf_cVU-1g7RSRGixH1M9bIvXxxTzIwe6WM6PcCYPWUI7AeYFV0I74pS_PcZ15orPWxgmu0XcXortMJH1dZAmLiTQS2ZyT_0GPR6n7vcS1OOdnSqEqciNahihVbiyiZWjGmUpXdr-T3970-byXB7J2R7rfJwTdeaeVSjlVesdh8qPNcyhnMz6Pe2aqKXeUY4L=w800-h533-no

After Figment, we decided it was time to head to WS!

K2kvCs9wmxRJAC0gBTO0ZoXPGpTyx_EpaDZWI6ZvO4OKIp0EIunz5ZbW3SOjaJKpxdBDMHy-AwHpD6J8LSu9aHNIScjX9uA8ZGzjA7qhYE88fqWzJctPBKNQZWDw5ELNyJF2V72sl-2UUZbQ0tbPtAvCCfexA-xSO4NufWgAalKZ-tPJCKbSRWjCLq2YEiaiBwOt-QOaxMpCx4DObZrv-Y2r1rFonO8t6cfYNic_hMHnZaLW6LcVR8ry23mxnpgYj1qSbrT6M8q7NR3DQF-TfA_3E83dsq4hf3_mx0CuwR9yNyCE4SO4leo-LxIw0170P7kFhU44tcZ9KZ5OTMnCCL-byESey0MQV_-VwW3XqfSNEIrx6tEt5KujPKK6kPOciAwf0Yrjh8arcShrZpsFGok4N-uFGGEjN-XxrSkPn_ri2wQHJA2FdEctzKzHhNx5GSzG0vnKTwbYBeRTXWRv3rMdvYUg2IDRjXwiReWKiy7pipMOE9IAXYsBTQdB_rzKFKG718uMqLk1eIvuiGTwl22T42IKfgAmk4V4-GH5VFgAXs_8e4nUax-yBgdkqDv9XsB4QR0PxHaZfO1_ga_4DVljI_Mo8KQv=w800-h533-no

gWiaWhoyM-5yHQzVQDLHYsG8RGLEm-XW-AFji1VtHK_eUiCb1nRk0IwE8BoRqBtkeulXDmMmOo14LffvnGPUTqR_jcn71mPRCS5aGVZASzNFohOE057P9iAJnJIELzBbjxPLbUfgzMssfbUJoeH7zzS7IPd9MP5Sd8XSIP3DiEyeZaIFXOFkC2eKehay2ioVqOYWSFvs1PPN-V_Zr3Ua8ZBN7Tki2ncjFgMe7LQXuNY39st1jP09xeqDbb_oZ2_6XTOaYgE3zpCVbMxdOlaeUVgOE2K8dJWh5Jk9os4h1xU0KrVo8uNrNvBUCUx2cQF72L9z12mtO_Xi7l_ZvMp7l3lU-VJ4SeSrhTTrLDmUGNWUILe9o0PXblicIhtdZfnCGx8G6RzvumIoBAJx3i4AL4Jwz1aIuH4tVtv2uZEizZn7ATszqlDI6rorMM1evvjKONRJjo_MAufmgvDIt7BBMonv9yfCUTamgrZ-OQ-2wvcKYUy2lceL_t8y2H3vlKii6bj-T5apUKb8SDRuHUYd6lQjbATBw3VGt9Kv_3C0rQRpEMN7FxY3Um3rrlJWCN7Apg8L-AL3EYV921N-uANaJFsRDFbjATke=w429-h643-no

Coming up, some WS eating, and a decadent last meal at Sanaa!

Haha, I'm not sure my choices are that obscure. I like frozen bananas, turkey legs, and the pork shank they USED to have at Gaston's tavern. Although I haven't had it for a while, I enjoyed Tonga Toast at the Polynesian. Oh and I really like the soft serve azuki bean strawberry ice cream at Kakigori in Japan. Although from what I've heard from @nenglim who was just there, it's not a soft serve anymore? Too bad.

and we walked in the oppressing 90+ degree weather, all the way to Japan pavillion dragging 6 children, my sister's and mine, with this in my mind. They still have it but not in soft serve form anymore. Its now regular icecream in a cup.

That bag is cute but...yeah, not my style either.

Glad you were able to fill an hour while dh was at the seminar :rotfl2: doesn't seem like it was that difficult :rotfl:

Got behind due to the thread getting bumped off my updates and school starting back (teacher here). Loved the GG breakfast! DH nor I am a cinnamon bun fan so that won't do much for us but we like breakfast and the characters so we should be ok. I am trying to decide between ppo and end-of-breakfast ADR. Leaning toward later bc we can just split our FP due to child swap. But either way, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm totally looking into a D&B but that one is too small for me...lol. Yeh, I carry everything but the kitchen sink in my purse, or so my mom says.

Epcot looks deserted! Great solo pics! Looking forward to Sanaa!

`

I see. I would like to check this out one day, but it's so hard to get to the BC for breakfast when you're not staying near that area.

True! But do you want to hear the funny thing? The only time my family has gone to the Cape May breakfast, we were staying at All Star Music.

We took a cab to get there.

:rotfl:

Fun update!

I love your character pictures, but the Test Track picture is my favorite. That is great that you got to be in the back seat without anyone else. Great pose!

UGH! Have you heard Sum of All Thrills is closing :( Before my fall trip, too. This is especially bad since the physics lessons offered at SoaT was part of the evidence I used to justify the 8th grade Disney trip to skeptics.

Your Dooney bag is very cute. I love the pattern, but I'm (horror) not a purse person. I own and use a single bag that I have had for at least 3 years, maybe more.

What fun selfies around Future World during your solo time. The photopass butterfly shot is awesome!

:butterfly

I love that Dooney bag, and would totally buy it, but I don't think my husband would be happy with me. We will be there next year during the Flower & Garden Festival right before my birthday, so hopefully they have a cute one next year that I can talk him into letting me buy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter