The (Foodie)Force is Strong with Us...a Feb/Mar 2016 trip! THE END - NEW 9/13 Disneyland TR link!

For those of you going in Feb --- what ADRs are you going to make?
I haven't even formed even a remote plan so I have to get it done before ADR day! (Think it is Aug 28th)

Thanks so much for this TR! I've been searching for Feb ones because we are going Feb 9-14 next year. It was kind of spur of the moment (for Disney) so I only had a couple of days to plan ADRs. After reading through your meals I'm tempted to change some :lovestruc

Right now I have PPO a couple of mornings at BOG, dinner at Ohana, dinner at Akershus, dinner at Coral Reef, and an early dinner at Sci-Fi because I'm hoping to book the Star Wars dessert party on my son's birthday. And I have a brunch-ish time scheduled at Tusker House. Oh, and dinner at Boma. But now I really want to try Jungle Skipper too. Hmmm. We probably won't do that since this trip is really supposed to be about DS's birthday.

Thanks for all the great pictures! Can't wait to read the end!

I was finally able to catch up just in time for the end of your trip. It looks like you have some great trips planned as well. I am very jealous. I can't wait to hear the end of your trip and read your Disneyland TR. Don't forget to post a link.:cool1::cool1:

Thanks! I am really looking forward to them, especially since I will be getting the annual pass next year! So I guess that means I will have to plan more trips! Hehe.

Thanks so much for this TR! I've been searching for Feb ones because we are going Feb 9-14 next year. It was kind of spur of the moment (for Disney) so I only had a couple of days to plan ADRs. After reading through your meals I'm tempted to change some :lovestruc

Right now I have PPO a couple of mornings at BOG, dinner at Ohana, dinner at Akershus, dinner at Coral Reef, and an early dinner at Sci-Fi because I'm hoping to book the Star Wars dessert party on my son's birthday. And I have a brunch-ish time scheduled at Tusker House. Oh, and dinner at Boma. But now I really want to try Jungle Skipper too. Hmmm. We probably won't do that since this trip is really supposed to be about DS's birthday.

Thanks for all the great pictures! Can't wait to read the end!

Thanks for reading!

Those are such great ADRs for your trip! I always make and change ADRs from the time I book them to the time we go on the trip so it will most likely change. I just wanted to put some stuff down that we didn't get to go to this year, sort of change it up a bit. But I always love Ohana and it's hard to not go to Sci Fi when at DHS...and I really miss Boma!. Oh and I'm definitely going to book the SW dessert party for sure! But I wish they would release the SW fireworks schedules a little sooner. Right now there is nothing past October...right?

Skipper Canteen was fun but I won't consider it a must do. I hope you have fun on your trip and your DS has a great birthday! Yay for Feb babies!

Are you thinking about trying any of the new restaurants at Disney Springs?

I am very interested in Art Smith's Homecoming! The menu of comfort food is right up my alley. I find it hard to get to Disney Springs sometimes because we spend so much time at the parks...DS is just an afterthought. But it's definitely on the list!

Sorry your fireworks were canceled. I hope they are not for us, but I guess there isn't anything we can do about it!

It was more upsetting when it happened, because we only had one more night to watch them (2 days left, and we were doing the WOC dessert party the next night) . They didn't go off the next night either(you can hear/see some from California Adventure). We got a decent view of the castle on our last night, with good views of the Matterhorn and Main Street projections so it worked out. Plus the very first night we ended up with front row spots by small world, so can't complain too much lol

DH and I will head to Disneyland! I just have one goal that morning, be able to ride Hyperspace Mountain! This is the last day for the ride before it closes for a few days to become Ghost Galaxy. So I'm hoping we can ride this a few times with FP and all.
Yay, I'm so glad that you'll be able to ride it! :woohoo:

At 6pm we have dinner ADRs at Blue Bayou for the Paint The Night package! Today is also the last night of Paint The Night before it becomes a sporadic seasonal offering.
Wow, you really are catching the very tail end of things!

After the parade is also another event celebrating it's last night, the Disneyland Forever Fireworks. So we'll try to make our way from the parade viewing spot to somewhere on Main Street. I'm sure it'll be crowded considering it's the last night for both parade and fireworks. So I'm not anticipating a great view, but I'm hoping for at least some view of Main street.
This really makes me wonder what they would do if there was too much wind to do the fireworks this night (as was the case all 5 nights of our trip and apparently fairly often, based on comments here). I mean, it's the last night - would they reschedule? :confused3

I kinda wanted to have dinner at Plaza Inn for their fried chicken. It sounds really good!
We were planning to do this and changed our plans on the fly, not making it there. I've heard great things, though!

Then after the park is closed we'll head out of the GC, and drive over a few blocks to the Hyatt House Anaheim. It's a new hotel that just started taking reservations, and I am a fan of the Hyatt brand so I booked it for one night. Mainly because it's much cheaper than the Friday rate at the GC, and considering tomorrow wasn't a park day we didn't need to be near the parks. It seem fairly close though to the main gates so it would be lodging to consider when we come back to Disneyland, especially because I have quite a few Hyatt points. We'll check in at the Hyatt House and spend the night there. Right now it's a king suite which has a sofa bed for CS.
Sounds like a smart plan to me! And cool that you get to have a character brunch with family the next morning too.

As it gets closer to our flight, we'll say good bye and head over to LAX...but not before picking some In n Out burger for the road. I usually bring a few Double Double Animal Styles back home with me. The key is to ask for no lettuce and the animal sauce on the side so it doesn't cause the bun to get soggy. Finally just nuke it slightly when you're home and douse with sauce (they give it to you in ketchup-like packets) and add your own fresh lettuce if desired.
Ha, you are one devoted burger fan! :thumbsup2

Oh and I'm definitely going to book the SW dessert party for sure! But I wish they would release the SW fireworks schedules a little sooner. Right now there is nothing past October...right?
Yes, just October. If you aren't following it yet, Yulilin is running the Star Wars thread and updating it right away when new dates are released for booking. She said there has been an every two weeks pattern, I believe. It will be a while at that rate (and I'm only waiting for December - we are hoping we can squeeze it in).

But I wish they would release the SW fireworks schedules a little sooner. Right now there is nothing past October...right?
Yes, it would make planning a LOT easier if I knew I could count on that being every night! But, oh well. Luckily I'm the only one in the family that knows about it (the kids are getting the trip for Christmas) so at least there won't be huge disappointment if it doesn't work out. I hope you get it for your birthday, though!

I haven't even formed even a remote plan so I have to get it done before ADR day! (Think it is Aug 28th)

We will be staying in a 1BR Beach Club Villa that weekend. I had originally booked BLT but planned to change to Beach Club when our 7 month window opened. We are planning to walk back to the hotel after the 5k. Hopefully we will have the energy. :tiptoe: We will only be there from the 22nd and flying back on the 26th so kids can go back to school on Monday the 27th. I have not decided on where we will be eating but I want to try Garden Grill for breakfast and Jungle Navigation Skipper Canteen. And we will try conquering the kitchen sink this time! :scared:

We are just going for the weekend, but we're trying the DDP as an experiment. Our current plan:

1900 Park fare dinner Friday night
BOG breakfast (not too early, not too late) Saturday Morning
'Ohana dinner Saturday evening pretty early so I can get to bed
BOG lunch before we have to head back home :)

Our ADR day is in a week, and I'm somewhat scared that this will be a basically impossible list, but I'm going to try anyway!

Today I went ahead and booked the WOC dessert party :cool1: I know, I know...I said it was too expensive :eek: Well....yeah......but we're still doing it :rotfl:It's our 12th wedding anniversary today and my mom gave us money as a gift which we were NOT expecting so it pads our vacation funds :laughing:

We are going in Feb too, I am running the 10K!!! We want to do Garden Grill for breakfast (esp. after reading your review!!!) and Hoop de Doo although I've heard that this isn't currently scheduling 180 days out!!! We are going Feb 22-27!

I know! Sad! Although they are bringing back Paint the Night on certain days. And I think they have another set of fireworks on certain nights too. Just not our nights. :sad1:
Are you going to DL this year? Cool!

We were planning on going, but those DVC members snatch up the rooms quickly out there, and there is only one DVC resort, no availability for us. :sad:

It was more upsetting when it happened, because we only had one more night to watch them (2 days left, and we were doing the WOC dessert party the next night) . They didn't go off the next night either(you can hear/see some from California Adventure). We got a decent view of the castle on our last night, with good views of the Matterhorn and Main Street projections so it worked out. Plus the very first night we ended up with front row spots by small world, so can't complain too much lol

That's good! How did you like the dessert party? I'm really looking forward to WOC!

Yay, I'm so glad that you'll be able to ride it! :woohoo:

I know! looking forward to it!

Wow, you really are catching the very tail end of things!

yup, tell me about it...but on the upside I will sandwich my trip between hyperspace mountain and ghost galaxy, LOL!

This really makes me wonder what they would do if there was too much wind to do the fireworks this night (as was the case all 5 nights of our trip and apparently fairly often, based on comments here). I mean, it's the last night - would they reschedule? :confused3

I was wondering about that too! I am not sure if they have a contingency plan like that but it would be nice if they did, hehe.

We were planning to do this and changed our plans on the fly, not making it there. I've heard great things, though!

I'll make the time for fried chicken, LOL!!

Sounds like a smart plan to me! And cool that you get to have a character brunch with family the next morning too.

Yeah! I thought it'll be really cute and fun for the in-laws!

Ha, you are one devoted burger fan! :thumbsup2

haha, yes but only at in n out really...

Yes, just October. If you aren't following it yet, Yulilin is running the Star Wars thread and updating it right away when new dates are released for booking. She said there has been an every two weeks pattern, I believe. It will be a while at that rate (and I'm only waiting for December - we are hoping we can squeeze it in).

I hope so too! I wonder if next year they will put some Rogue One stuff in...

Yes, it would make planning a LOT easier if I knew I could count on that being every night! But, oh well. Luckily I'm the only one in the family that knows about it (the kids are getting the trip for Christmas) so at least there won't be huge disappointment if it doesn't work out. I hope you get it for your birthday, though!

Thanks!! Hope you get it too!

We will be staying in a 1BR Beach Club Villa that weekend. I had originally booked BLT but planned to change to Beach Club when our 7 month window opened. We are planning to walk back to the hotel after the 5k. Hopefully we will have the energy. :tiptoe: We will only be there from the 22nd and flying back on the 26th so kids can go back to school on Monday the 27th. I have not decided on where we will be eating but I want to try Garden Grill for breakfast and Jungle Navigation Skipper Canteen. And we will try conquering the kitchen sink this time! :scared:

Nice! I asked if any villas at BC were available to rent via DVC points but there were not, so I guess the Contemporary will do!
I hope you get the ADRs you want! I really want to try the kitchen sink too! Maybe a post-race treat? Hehe.

We are just going for the weekend, but we're trying the DDP as an experiment. Our current plan:

1900 Park fare dinner Friday night
BOG breakfast (not too early, not too late) Saturday Morning
'Ohana dinner Saturday evening pretty early so I can get to bed
BOG lunch before we have to head back home :)

Our ADR day is in a week, and I'm somewhat scared that this will be a basically impossible list, but I'm going to try anyway!

Those are great ADRs! Good luck! I have still not made a list or determined which park to go on which days. I usually use the touring plan crowd calendar so just have to make time to check it!

Today I went ahead and booked the WOC dessert party :cool1: I know, I know...I said it was too expensive :eek: Well....yeah......but we're still doing it :rotfl:It's our 12th wedding anniversary today and my mom gave us money as a gift which we were NOT expecting so it pads our vacation funds :laughing:

Haha...you caved!! But yay!! Happy anniversary! That's awesome!

We are going in Feb too, I am running the 10K!!! We want to do Garden Grill for breakfast (esp. after reading your review!!!) and Hoop de Doo although I've heard that this isn't currently scheduling 180 days out!!! We are going Feb 22-27!

Yay! Wow the 10k! Awesome! You will love the Garden Grill. I hope to book it again too!
And I've always wanted to do the hoop de doo. I am usually not one for dinner theater, but the food looks really good! I hope you get the ADRs you want!

We were planning on going, but those DVC members snatch up the rooms quickly out there, and there is only one DVC resort, no availability for us. :sad:

Oh too bad, yeah I hear the VGC fill up quickly! I hope you get to go one year though!

Disneyland PTR update! 20 days to go!

Your DL trip plans sound incredible! I'm glad you get to see some things before they go away and it was super smart to book packages to see them in style!

We had breakfast at Tomorrowland Terrace, just your basic bounty platter, but it was good and close to (Hyper)space Mountain. The boys also got sweets from Holly Jolly Bakery to go with our breakfast, so that would be a good place that morning, too.

We really loved our lunch at Carthay Circle.

We didn't do any character dining (what else is new?) but they always look fantastic in the trip reports I have seen.

So excited for you!!!

::yes::

Congrats on your CR booking! The rooms look classy and so big! Mark would really like to stay there someday because it is such a close walk to MK.

I'll be interested in hearing what you end up with for dining plans!

:goodvibes

Day 7 Part 3: Our final hours...were spent eating! (Of course)

Our last day was slowly winding down! The plan for now was to walk around World Showcase and then grab a bus to AKL where we'd be having an early dinner at Sanaa. Then we'd catch a bus to DHS to watch the Star Wars fireworks...again! Yes we'd be watching them for the 3rd time on this trip but I loved them so much I just had to see them one last time.

It was such a gorgeous day, I was really going to miss this weather before heading back to cold NJ in February.

kuyIQzLTtVqvhDAYyjko5MDY88X8VTb0zfK229cDgcyF4FdBQ_WYJF927-ZzNQLXYi7vxJx6FNtAUqMK-EzTC2ZdfFze9p10klc-Y-SmXwVZvg8TmRqoPyhgmNOKwKuDNQ7x6agXuxPBZViXJPo3zzC9u0dtM7eOYCcAY7x8YYvsEKcizgnCFJ4myNB1-UdIUEEvCjjuQ0VWZXBz2BncfgZFTKFkENJCi2-BlXx1IkoMxcU6swyQLOrd5UW_w6bCWsgqG4XQeBGAMrI2xB7-ZBz11CzxD7wsjUWY4SDF7nNnf3Wd_8S0KJVLXQnp9N34yDXQvEWLlEfPLyts_MaLZc1N0I-Vmt4dJoIZzcWp2fhAVC9cI6r25eocnsKDQfoiojg97E1nHoPFAmTyxEPARFeXMaZf_LNM5VhXOw_wqBeEwLU0PY-xKXr6yNa_f_PLhrlGuOELc141K0FuA0JznzxUVmTwhZUUicDTkt5lols6Gub55Nzi0K6fq9Sd0p1HSlFO-1Pl064dE6q26WpFbaG7M54FkkbElhW0KO9BysndJLWMaLDiEkESagiXTe_O6wyWklkrkjkx_RjxQNl8z3ZiUbGlgy3HitDb_E7kVh7iZG7Euw=w800-h533-no

As we were walking around we came across the Florida Kiosk and decided to try the Florida Larder Board - Orlando-made Ricotta Cheese, Cahaba Farms Micro Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic, Country Pâté and House-made Pickles.

CDuXYLme3YeyT6U4f-sYUtE8hDmFNcikOoqeC_qrN72FpI7mS07BMNz5TfSAVv-qWJblhSaXJx5lnpYWnfB2lf4KG5DhcTMttZ34U8xrpnuB1jUjudSdyrF3lVz5PeDAXIN052DW_xGAt7upRai3pmx2ey7YDfHO4zeFZVdR8gF78b80Q03ssDmD1U582rOhkBif2GqvMGn56X4ZMbtNNwzrZ1mFjJk7BBSBodcjipAA7HYqAvUGz-dQxn_FoQ9ZjRGorSVMJa9uYPo1AtaIt8HvZmsnBQ1m4oL6gnSWfmWpgZrhkKh79cyuClMbV27FbsCiKfkWrT3htyxRhq2puAoU3r4p2sKs7RadbxoM6uDkJmasxBEAt2eDwtTprm9qolSfQZezaN8EX1fBdTcyKV1USFtFo6VMDI9dGbpWCCRV732YrWpHXjZKYm3mdqtKBcLgt_sG1cFXqw9QbNYA8cpAu6VSUXPZdYD32UKYl6Vj_MJb4IZDcjpwq0cgBTwVoYFioaprhXa72eK65tS6KKU_McVKIXKKCV0PIS6g3FluW3cLtGyCdVZslbwN7XtjdE-7Oa3dBYlheh6ENDx20UzDB28FP5_4dUMy1ue2HiWLauiaIQ=w800-h600-no

I really liked the ricotta cheese! Everything else was alright.

And of course I got a grey goose slushie to continue the trend of day drinking at Epcot.

y_HOd229PEFw9lf6t6zluV0G4JKpyLV2nqgVfRIUu6tL5vAeQmpU0Vnkg-W5e_CntA0o7e2sf3i3zm-9FxoXs25AM69dxRFcLz35fbuAEeVDD17dw0VSDcEgx5JAkc3f3emH5b1FiunyJiKEMlqI0dF5PMmEZ2VJilKmNdBAKV9XMiUlV5dX_Jq1Xr4RIOJOPGpKW0PuJCXCEA9RcBL4LjyNvqEWBU1QjZzolUPjieUiWs-cYgl-f3AdG4xWBz__00KNUWMG2XPTcamnel2Ztlx7zalDRCpg-f1ROAFliVepgUXj3a6oMXHdfObZzKDEEU4BwbqW4sEcQa48gZ6d7HH9kjg93SJEaNQ5DngpFZdm9-6Oih_wJlmJmiHatcLpbW266GOnX-HNghdmk1H5qzD5iPTppWtZ4PfdTYwMXtFHtPpkV4O0EFtUAqpgQ2WRdkO0d08TpoUwqHNpsvHTcmTJ297IwNosTjKO3Iz5_2fAaW7zkbFNMFxDnuAuojUfo4iCPqlGGibzfrB4M1jND1emvQPrLIwZlbUnohjKJwaEWomvL7CwvrixnaV_Th7I9DUh-1G7PUN62bJ5awdsKtt4zfFXfFAWXEVW1JVv8fXPEmmHaw=w483-h643-no

While DH was checking out the store in Germany, I decided I NEEDED a pretzel so went to get one...there were lines at both the kiosk and the quick service near Biergarten. The kiosk one was slightly shorter so I waited there, but on second thought I think I should have waited at the quick service because the kiosk line moved so slowly and it was in the midday heat. Normally I would have passed on waiting in line but it was our last day and I NEEDED the pretzel. So what do you do when waiting in line at WDW?

Take selfies!

GJWZoWvnIeClfuH7T0rY0r5tzUItJP40vEtwovFEXNdSAoDrYLnN_OIajpxxLolVAOngep70UCr7AxCR6mXf7dYB9ndxEUa-nTv4lyTRVdRrheoRjgOIqrKxAr0puL1guO1hjTUGZ2FD0mqMmij852VQfy_eYSWUe0YLclBFLGlU7DgBt-3J0r_DcU4okMKJUnphP3fG6UGVt1NqzYl3smw_FLGqBD_UGBjVMHAE-23rPT-xY2ak5TY0tGiL1iBqqVyzN1-ZprLDOSnGa7Gr9RvvI7WIDdVW0GEXLk1-zZ9JRMIr_c76hA0U8C0y1PvTY4zMjslzvI8P5kQi0EjOtUCFjDLBXBGluiHfFxt2YcD6JHOzGd82M7S3BtYy8NLBAytW_rHFb_vMkxvKkJsn7mEGf6ueU35r57tXuPkvzwNRIQ9lJHMsqXkJpYU_hm8CYEAIs3aTGEf3zXhV6uwVj1pjmPX4EV2aJig_6XIIl6wj1db7bIvD8LiB58FqgjY6io-9VZKjE2knU6kejbc_91GQsCbOJxY64NeFTUrmTtOIZRrkHX3JKI2F5B1UB46PoW5_RBfQix3tumGpWDYVMvE52Tsn3KyUUlxzqMob2GGt2EzZiA=w800-h533-no

I finally got my pretzel, and yes, it was worth the wait.

sznr4xPIODx5Qbbv9-uzsrzZrXhjU2SFFoOFLQeS-v81Yz9X08cKQAKNfPj8FWGg1ry9ccsSG8B6om8TO-jXgwsjwvkUMjelGZr-RTMeTdWw1rlaKH6Y_JflVQ4Ffg72-ULOcxxbc-lH0d2tEwAO_yjD31WeZvDzw1WbrkAfS_Hsf4LtpZIo0Xs3SmBsecXnhZaWfxun1bhuSBIFNqOBAYgsgeuKKobBR1qeEmzjHH1gT78LbmWOnwGH-T4ZV9P2mhJ6dFtQJ9jWWco5Ma_lesp1TVTGIE61yZlwHaQYBtRaniRF0wazoubBrrSX_GnrWtJOyEjP_VkNhPtsJIIRoiAhL2uHY0OYAf6seDWxo6xxFq6wUZn_JIV_f-pfhma4LItTJr2KbmhG8ZNFLQ0JC8X9tD5bzICdP3rnovNFsGX4jRYwan79UGxOqIljhUWPI1s0ntSVhd5cYjkebr2HQFtPSlpE6GN2JtTPz3d2TfvJ-ZM8Ki9VisZeb69FvI0pqtvLFNiITBJC1QIjI9yyXAIQMHoEcZEnp7mC6hCbeXuO-xTgYfvhUUHJI3h1z12NIakLS3Nal7nbXnvjo4K6WOodohb2Dfz-ADKpeFrdAUF3pIxCGA=w483-h643-no

Yum yum!

We walked over to the stage in front of The American Pavilion where they had the concert series. Today it was American Music Machine which is an acapella group. We sat there and caught their act as we munched on the pretzel.

NOvOCCtIr_o3VSqD0GFOg-TJ1P2TjT65JfHSw0WSTAySyG4CCjg5TixY3JQ0FL0nbrWM2iH0G9KD5ddXxAAgvfHlWPrF5WOmDZk-ShbseNp4PlS3PYahgT2b04goZn_8MwoClu5nDiLJHkxzyyJBIKXAlxurNw3DxmplBu9H6__V3nbGlAhNxwuMY1ZWxeg5NKnN0DZAGDq6X0Ac43SL3KnqCDIC4aykEEOrm6ctiE0xatF3unbJ4dM68jnH7P2f6C6OmRxJWEdjJjvzpGt9g-hYLKt4hx3SO1-dTv6bl26KFe63Gz5NzLdj0UToq3cROi7BMxGY2DPYgCt2PpIAznRdLF2tzd8PjAQbWvKENU6q52Hy2TQWKRGv0fnEvl6fSKjYkPzU36BmpNFDdnWdZh21laLnPDWjikoJG7KpR42d8MchCi5noroxkSvpF-X9iSedf_s7dxETjtY2FGZ98Nu0H0yOdkV6X5n5QhHK7QklhGaMV5Hrl7Zi7KeTbUuZ2uW2Js1v2xfCOz31moEXceNvZY5KCrwwu29_eb0NrrEwxnrlfRrkWHDHILNsHX27shwtrCXZScud8psTERpIT7POErFY_Tljy2wEi3l2UBK3dZn59g=w800-h600-no

It was pretty neat to watch acapella and it was a nice break.

As we continued walking we passed by China and of course I wanted to eat something again...so I got what I consider one of the best deals at WDW...the Lucky Combo – Combination of a Pork Bun, a Chicken pastry, and an Egg Roll with your choice of a Soft Drink and an Ice Cream all for under 10 bucks. For a drink we got a diet coke which DH drank (you can only get a can of soda with this combo) and for the ice cream we got the red bean strawberry flavor, which at China is the hard version and not the soft serve (although newsflash according to @nenglim the Kabuki Cafe in Japan no longer serves soft serve :sad:). The hard version is still good, but I much prefer the soft serve version.

kfIU_85_7ER-20s-l6FjJaCn5mTUyTEzp-bfGDnWDNfptKUUyoPMpHe1U2vzF7EdC4KWTx28xzo09YtpG4vU9got7ECsQdYCP9w062N3ISxmuqk7LDnnZ7Xfljm4u9yHUvtaptMlUVplisQ23gQY8qWj9CO7RrvdW1vUEK8DOAlL92v7trZigTuwQvUSrgfjKZjeM5dwni8oGVdji61u4doqU4Vu3IA4aXN3ExaBnkdtpoNr94E7nROjXUGyRZYBhi1uCcdlCdNrGUKcRJEblb5wsRDkYj5YvE4dyUmtl2Spm3PAHgJB4Vq0a2btLosFxazvvZRFeGgPAPMpT-hgECZurseVUhsUVdaTeUinHMvMpABPPYU-AqDzYUroADMLUfLzoN8a4OL8_7qk6r8vIPflefBptQMze3u_38UTLgHP4VoWEkGJGpJ0ukt97at-ghqxSkIrkAX5Oe99bW1AcdeRMExMgXlwPHThuowsIEBLxXPf5Vm3RS3D8Xow1tEpNoSvrfIc_XEu_bTn4vsL8Xy2Bs5JxCBuRXyjGOlVf3uHQiYzKpA9aNywN8gSOQR4J7rbj18fPOtPWhf3C_6mRsgmYSCwHif7cYZy6Gz2w913T7tmCg=w483-h643-no
1JATcVElkoCPl76JmU5Xi967jaByrXirL8VKr0MCo4qb8uBqQYzo201lPZ7sC1jsO3vUZEwLEmn56QQH926-IPTdE6ZmhAzpvPab36ppUGIe1d9L0xOGNidJD91TwbyBSaMqJSaLKrf7QV_NQpjrB0gN3AC-931qRqVPQptGJythwdyDS9hxp9lg-A3rqXKR0e-nwOVt8jq9xb5i33j1VQ9NK0SW2H2GEjDGRRfgvld0geP0PuuwnAHQmqdc-zonHuR7wuSvrpbW_NKyntDKWfOLG7EW0pUeskv0Zw3k4Sy4tFGRs23Qdxyt-nHwj8-QbGeAZT39cI5O9mvNSwpiMr4p-FJ_2o-y3M5pa2zZQDYHjUOTc_uNf4cPws0DreUuUvb_3YC4asfcVcUHvNBBQXwW4_cNaPahlsvJvHEuzgGHMA5e-bpFq9Pder7ct1qE4DsMUN9-utW7-G_f1yfgZY1_Yo7vv_LWk8KPec33QHLpGrSKM_GExY-U1qFoUfZR6ZsL4EGmWMBVYv2PfqIJPPk_M6zL0fTTegvIcCkPdxcLC-bQwsSOkMW7ht55RGSJOqoehAW4wPhi63CZ7GZPbqNF1HXo29CHCwB_qQZGQ_S1tsqfKg=w483-h643-no

It might seem like we had a lot of food but we spread it out over a few hours walking around World Showcase. I did not want to fill up too quickly before our meal at Sanaa! We ducked into many of the stores too and spent a lot of time browsing. Gosh I just love World Showcase so much.

Heading back out into Future World, we had some time so we stopped by Mission Space again...there was absolutely no one there so we got to have our own spaceship to Mars again.

JoH4FfkWg7w-9JdhASl8FyAN_wV9VQ9kgTKns_lm5O4F19qlo71vNtslBxGg829GzfrTy0oD3Dna8c-yjxpm7twOaH-nulx0Uwwu1NhNgVtjvpmEQSa2Ioa0JNMbxU9yZYYQCzcSin0QJWS8XqggxMWTh-NcdNpnaf0O-husX4WASE8M82bKjfeB9LnUbDABzvVc9i-R8fB-IrDwTvHEmNrSWzC_KMLssDIujQaJg_TrjNWFtCvW-dHsTjJeOcJkSMg_y9zO7aXl2jloaofx1ZtiJm42-1bdMGkBVGXgyDxR1gGn_g4tiMyJRo-Tc4g60OEmOzzekg6GjMWrwKuPCOce2ZX9M0G9KF4TZ9zwWpJYJai-vQi4pptd0xUCd6_NVwxJnZq5TDQfCRwTgmwQyQX3oyHZOMbN9hOgmqkq5M__ctt_XNlg9nFYjxFnYfdDnUBzZgR9YeT8-EmkP64fMiHdpeKJCn792XsRftqK3URSS6e4BlHlAnYvVKFSRLMm9N8iJOkChkSjnFjJiNgXjGuQ_Ck0HYn_uqVWM8BE5E-N_Jkb3EThx9LAN0ZFEc9_Icnh2ZG6W-hfC19Gff7EosMefyqKhilCypm4zjtObsGw5oEERw=w800-h600-no

After that we sent a few of those silly space video messages to our families...I love doing that, I think they are hilarious. It's become a part of the Mission Space that I look forward to more than the ride actually! Sometimes I just duck into the after-ride area to play the games and send the videos without riding.

We finally said goodbye to Spaceship Earth...until next time!

_2YBulQyF25vziOtgKBCmLnqc2yykQ7Mrww95fP65RMkfrAy2TtLvzEZQmjZS56tD_F9juFfzTD1OVZzhfktQKXI4Ehg9lhw_vcNUJgDlImyafM98xTgiCts-OnRbQlEluer8nJAf6Qkh6I_kLsWtiuo3CpaoobGFpN40SvOXjAWH8TGzf49wR9hEx35CMas6E1vcX3bDgEJKrSshsyctz2wP1rTgSNw_KygfGh2G5ZCqdKKM2hTiHxygE7rraN3uthPmnl4IJXlYbYKefFrKdqrNGK_Gpt_46Go67csA6UTCCSJc-3iRSujmB4Dqu9hgd-pp867pO2-v0zQsndnlzC6rYG8WblCdsPP9c9K2TogCi_kh8E0cgj7TSu8Z6KYj4EBSStKXXNya-oQk0Q-AX35PNWCyZzI27iZXp5suBxWb3vqzc2k72HnDKFZHFFN1R-U9Si4WE7ivZ3SbbOMLFfTIcEGnvloNHjg_YlFd9VstB7WZJonLcrYnPfHsWjZ6FE2tjH9CaOECmEn6S7zFNqOdthhsyCjmY38XnhAezs_1MIe64AmSu2TCZyJ31HbX7IxPF_XJkuUSxDlAClSjXQqaj4qwN8L5ogxhPx74PuRNNP9lA=w800-h533-no

Now on to AKL!!!
We took a bus from Epcot to AKL and got off at the Kidani Village stop which is where Sanaa is located.

rdjujp3SWd0T7zQ9FcjsQqPQRU1F2tvz4vJbeVYoy2bnPoiHKT5REu14NEzDUzPT9yawzl9t8CdfSLoapS0d4CxeofBXJgWv06AG8kOB-tu40hZxx3USw5k7hk9yII7MRnVaXFP6GyqPZO592gY1BgB9Ce0N58ICxFhkjcycoG7JASUSaL8_Fe5dfBusDnTR6bj04M9pp-d4tHxSPjYdqSfaKPZXWZTiud37usz8vMXH2tCScL7sm-nbHWa1TXx2_PnaVMeYtdT3HBVBZNCiX0DjwCRQMzt9M2Bow8Kad_86a4JAsDsTYk7b9ZQjUryhm7XGIExFCbsldhX1XnajpKPcEcNniLYvRKjCoqqbeWm13luvAn84r4FVqP8nsExZH4QtmA4fddb_aW_wNO9TbbRf-KocO1xOiU26fjPUTXAYuJ8vX7dStnn1WcjSnHBrlzzK8J5j3lO6cc73Ri1-VwFhQWxigW0MviHDvun3qh4TqieoW8720zi8T5VpBvOKJBDyrekWFR8_L6bEuiQjRIybxLqyacOZVsb_CY73WqaHK6tdGKCR6yIKuBCFh2YZ7HhD_aqwyqNiRw0l4kRv_IYnqIzY4e2kET3t_LTEOIezZQM-kA=w800-h533-no

8_9Bq9J86_OnAmo-8gbYfcmIlHVnkexfajrEVao7uC6INsWA4bOPr7C0m8ON6TDn_zb2VwrYysoVG5jTfa-oEFBPtnD0Mq5vZB38n1lgzAxPN6VNi5djIdw3DROv2RMfBCht_CduE083CI9eugBJ5Ym5zbiKpoC5v4oNc99iOqQLUU21FMYLLOK3c5MNM_IOusYQOkL29Q5DIn_Pol9jw23R0xvvGlFb6RhnYwt8UEdM3-g4_oL85jPbcC8UH11gP1YtH8q5c-TF-1Tp-0gkVaJp-3AgoDB3o-6hBofmxSh5qWIJqgmkOd_IRA3N5HQi4imH_hsSvplNrctAKeSDcDw8Toh1UgbM9xd9e1gMkOrxWHm_MgkfWvzQAFR3_Bb9BCfXlt8FyweVBKe5XmuOsOiFncKC2u-Q365JFRyFFvhUrtR7iAVeHv0MMQa-fiz0Hl1aMcFn_Gmpor37IH_-dwE33DeVgO9e6iGutqDw_ZFJT40OiSh2syVV6W3vs6rRWErMb2xeyv3Hy8xfQeQ54W1RDJ4vUrkpSTq8RJTSxlwHqdpAycLSAfYxhOZfBGj2srzHIOm9jp3HXpElvrSW8xHa4GGOh-BgB7L5gaNMOb9KglX2RQ=w800-h533-no

We had about 10 minutes before dinner so we checked in and were given a buzzer. I wandered outside and taken some pictures from the lookouts:

BQkevfLmUbaEw5Aou-f2jdc76_N4w7FG1_mlDYyf1LFy2de7XoHEo7sI4Y_X2RWYBbWxcYePGAJDdW_PrQ2dgWoaGbaweOA757pU7XNl3tQjg6TmFYJMjtbPGwm1YwWNPe3cCPu6kaKjUDFSmMWu8mKiz9bgNdBEFuvVFew_pYn3VViGyRPb8Nx_SNJ2sXW4nqFEZEyJ-BIfNy88BN08bO5JPthYt_2cYAOEnTm4ziLGCLMXxZCPZvsA5HkQITn-xZDNFAT_wEf5BRfTaZVOWTRV0eooIdKj6-MI-bVMpvWfFMwcIoilXfRTOfD-J-1xYEGCOMimGgP1k65HcklX4fQoscByU-xTtwdQD7YesA-ukIcRzX7NEQd-xmmShP32NNFPbnIaNu47twQ4gBuVyxQYbdFY3mxjvrmD7vhQveRrlSsIr-h-gr6JS2bFSClfWKsRJRrgWuZ84wT4pQoF8TmpvEitTQu3BXxa0uyeW_LU0Bno9UalTeGS8ZMs64TnuY_0NT2NUB6UwoOg-S6SIUiR5d6opu_IWDT6U_DAR7NDl6eV7EkNDtYah60l3dNw0EtPX_Yto1K-JAE9AbfpBmiVkA_4O2wdYQ8tBO_arMpeQTl57w=w800-h533-no

KLNE4nv_aBHzqxk1LnNdieQXIdiDNNPp1plvBijVPeIY6v0twVRULEz4UlKv1trxhr8LTLNFifWzYQ8HN6YMP_Hl6jLYENF6DyCpEMpfZlKhGDroYZeCjK7emj0qxrAm58ZJL2gl3qLcWeKODN5aD0UyAgeiFn-7PE_gJ4LS7XAdzij2X0JJm88HpupV9C19_qm4pOH5YZ7vu6mIV9vAyOsYXV591qPm_o-I7bcxzPMIHs-VEeqSxNZuhUkHa_Rgs0aWsK5lGEaksKG8C_KxOMXoZc_BFmmjmyJdPvba0OGnbuqhvV49OTkjk9xttTerFZ93M6fCHkJWmXIojNqpU5CCHRemriruoWzaWry4_Oj_yYnann3ggRM-8RBJmhyYkLO0MrnxnnT1utX7ctxOlNxPpJHrDuQqHrhSoVr1FBMhQfuwPPG-ZrHtuc8-ZXLYgP5cAe0p2nI7WKG-ntD6_prNIiKJMJisJ-gy1qLyVgKeY8rkP2bxUl3mMEi-R4bI_1GP1RncUw36_mlp2kD3_55IFtfdoslbW5WleyM87Z0SfInhNfOXRqPMbq2Z5maam3X-4-8MmrkGN6r2kVl731ozNMxsAV3MJIyfT_mlZSgPkPQpww=w800-h533-no

PwgHAdAe83utV9Pg8_17AZmvsBol-xZPH7djucYitbbeiV1QsNVImERoc0rsSPwyH-j1-dlL6mBIjWO4yoVwSTUmdMuqfZlxWvoeEldPqLApQOU-CWJVxipBM6WlKGDYN9xRbZcGYpr1pNZAXMQGj4NPYBV15nySKvCyMwa8lxoYaK8vlwprd-sIkSEClJ6Ueemt-20xmukqmhy3AUThDVONHVwCCmyM8NzYH5ujL2RXQaMACsYDZEX1K0CL22hAe7S3FVXrT3aYJ8tZc6aqMyih5U8cU_E8ycCt5SYmLjkR1BZ2mcNCtZq41GMG8uoaIdHxtXg4krcapS2bszqEW_xWhYK46K2Ek063Vid1B2U2hjjLobOsUgvhR9TiXqDcQFIcEVIjsAbqt1v_UPthGO38QX2Z0s-EQOiAfvFeBiG9sTNF8uJHiEcgREHZvpb81YYeA3cBW6KMrToJU1LqdVXtolQ6hDIrzcv2DnNjXhcOQjSgcO-yNIYT-IzU9IQRZ-5cWBGIXD44dQXWkb2422v-VI93qxIACaKCYSIQk4ylfkmeKc5yW2_zpi4Skf-rIf8O_bvkmZRjdUnTab3Tj-mQ49RnITqMDI7eno1sZO5lyTalow=w800-h533-no

39GTJn0k_uGlXY7h3-17ExAlXReLr25e_p7ESpvV54VB_F5BYg1QnD2F7EEBxabu2ERCL01_yzXThGWv89NHmOMh_7qAnN0-xPRhbe5A__iNKTxtOc5_k0pxTRQQh4fudBOafzOL7avvpXE0d6X5WqqIJ8fwR23Nh-t9kxDC4otd553dz3YMPl01TzFU7mGXadKwznlPDrXd3AMIgnxFyPjyd58r1J8LJW4qGQfWvpPpPgqefNU6SkcrgIul3ayq0aIxauQnwcT2-3rdFy8-NZ5g4WOdeW-F23W494yD41bRVMlguofXP5KrOMcaiKckoHMuwKWGLuGRG32-OUTUWRA6LiMzazxGDUwjl36ukBvQD5N81yhLXOcaXa8C1yYqgCeKFCiJ1W63qf2Bb3diqEhHw63s1wHU7MbwcYocLUFuluEBVXi6L-m4qdvAakpkBKYK925-pRHPqlzhbtusMCH4pCQGlu0t7axyDoC7oaGi4XncCjQffvl2p0fHhjnIhAw5rWHPhePlzouxm3sNCHECJdsirS14pDlHd4JvUcdnHGcbWCycUWv2AYoH3T8ysRx_H1fNXqBcrOor0zMDwmR1xMdxqdHz7ddXq4mULIAlmBOtcw=w800-h533-no

AWhv6k1PkvEfF8AqfQ1J097XvJLXpvOyUss7p3BaDAkjHUsL3ZkToYTq-u3RDnXpfNP7tXEAST5XCiLjHapv-Z-qJnoGUWCxcNyuouaFEbXM5WDOiDTBnd_kYEUNnc7munV9OIOwRwqwzYFjjh-t73tpwCGd6aoh9Ci9mfybJCjEpxIoFr4EUH1bCdsN4XrG7zjU8Zd0i6fYClbvHJKgRusYXg6OUVLtJWlceKCiV8EhFFT0VZj3fuznfRekKfVr51KUJBExehAHqBWgk0Jf6ZnWflNHIRD1FQKx_yJHUfoQRFiRbmDhNylGOpwoTMce6_lx_s_USPWfvAsuMiGSw5cJABsAxTGJzMPIVCgwqf0n6jHM0_LY71jiNUzypNOmjHKBfl0jM9QtHWB4M_wqP0mTabluE51Nypd9akcb36Jna0CRSyqvi-1ixIgSsmHNGVpAPjdaQUxRG9S6gQsuZAN-SAP6fVLtAGEsup9T7A_f5qs88htEg1vusMAzmFTFXWRQubkg1x9ebP6gKPKa3qrj2gdQpevFR4TbGg2TpfFE8qAxy6gr4MCCQn2yFG73vGWKY56GNGAUJfDQCi0vfEmVd9jCN8DngLW6ZQnz4f_y4CxkVg=w800-h533-no

I guess this makes up somewhat for not going to AKL on this trip (although DH spent a few hours there on our first day). Soon our buzzer went off - our dinner was calling!!

GMQ4lnYy19TE6xMW_M1LSoFPCvP8kr1creLY96vY1i22CfASR9PbVKB44SVSgJerNxrZcxXhOYlkXBB6zbFARz3IKoVFZ9KiY0_p5j6JgLw_vvjV-6JFfIPmSRxHFGMVrHGIw1idL0DXsdlA5t5ZhO27D_ggF87VFB2_3b9adxhoYN1ZxL_mP2iCGiCwO0KVU7z_W7QYatRP6mdPfErdHDhsmC6Si-Xq7QHQhx13Di590mtRqpMfLxQglRQMtIwGzoqNolFVNgDmGGTD3NSdKDrzNJBy-UPd62eCzhUz8HurYJVJ002328dYVqA-0YNmqjSuceyqofS7dL3lxc8WE0k93lNUccGgmQRgTN-DsQMee8-acwdlhbfT7BdiXzswA6LCUt7KPHHAJKEP-TXgBo6gcStLvNZvulPhEYC-76LdeEeHiyZur6bGNalhpbtOiSTSDkMSR-Eg-PlDmrmLGxH5GsbuM2z2fWnJeMpG0j2vYhWwpvGvERDG77caSmhC8xTVPvKQ_2Nt0TikfffHnBwmxYAUdSfmgc7zptk4HrEa6qlM7y8eilqEzo5mqb4wnsJtY9bDm9CwYN8AwYGwi6TubzdJPbe4KVs55M7URLneHl1oZQ=w800-h533-no

We were seated in the middle of the restaurant so not really a view of the savannah from that angle unless you crane your neck. Glad I got the pictures of the giraffes before dinner!

Because my friend Topdog was raving about it, I knew we were going to start with the the Indian-style Bread Service: Choice of Five Breads - Traditional Naan, Garlic-Ginger Naan, Spiced Naan, Onion Kucha, or Paneer Paratha. Choice of Three Accompaniments - Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Mango Chutney, Tomato-Date Jam, Tamarind Chutney, Coriander Chuntey, Garlic Pickle, Red Chile Sambal, or Spicy Jalapeño-Lime Pickle. We actually got the deluxe version so that we didn't have to choose the breads or chutneys and they would just bring everything! Our server was super nice and very excited we got the deluxe naan service between the two of us. He said we were in for such a treat.

And such a treat it was...OMG, this was huge! And it was just as amazing as it looked. I loved the different flavors of everything and liked how you could mix and match. The breads were absolutely delicious, some of the best naan ever!

CF84NTmtuMxRWYMwlpRFpAePjpBETwSSw-9Y6mPlGeDlH0QRPDGnOE_CTJg2J2vSaQCh-hvU0FLEU4NqF8PSviwrzSihVtJxJOoI-PjfxzST3cItADrtOS4bv2CZjqY_jnocsLdsT3OIPoCULSDKRoucndMtICZhWr5U6p6_W4ZY3dbFMgs-XKI-4xoRwuxfe4EF6xc9VLOOPg_O87iJ_PqmLHKiVP1QFtOEE6PeAxpW4ZhysoQH6d7fEjgNBM8ANdXV2A77Si94QeWqSLJQWSa-2kmABdtYgPkSsZ8w3Dqa_lcBDGHieLWiYWoQgg1U_PVi4s34e7CdEy1P4aNw6v9uJT55TY4twOKg7HAGrJSn-G2kxmWp5fqvyh8-bRFTkBAQiImTyfNjWzb_DVc3GYJHMETA02xaXGLXv3Uuv8gdQ0YUoZtRClF4Hr6z64UXQq6a5EyLZY6uMCVFre7LaXr6cgkHeODOWx2BU4Nbg8vpbq2PZQslkNftX1w6r0xkdUsTkUO8B8Knx1w3iOdl7_jkDLb0js_cQ_r-ARX2wfohqUzLbPeemEoR39PPcBE62Vc04UKfmMutnQCr3sMeI27ShFk0dnijAIfxuEi5Qvgj9E5ATw=w800-h533-no

DH was very pleased with the giant appetizer!

Tso_mCpMnHuXMzc10kTY_m-CNLZGaFcIgBoVCX3jGBS9mU2PAiq6D33IzUAKOYDws5EZLAo1u68vP1Pu-ywXNbEBdDvBZsh96UBJG8x4R54gkHTRJxTJWdPycwtV6yoylJTQtQ7ohs0e06-IU-CQCyPwoKy0HlavpHGZGJ3D3E2WB_KxEc-cihow9CB_J3fYoDjRUetUaTeSw6DKz7spkg5FRmBRn8DSNnZjeT6RUICixTJ8MjPpWeVOdennJZMfa5uzkbR0kf9Jkq7A12Ha-srDJ9rxX0vUOJJF2JZOuFjPHldMgV0MV87ONbU0b1AA7UBZ8fYpDTn1D4nysHOaRNIN0GuL12Z_LxdUM609WnILwDDm2nLvnpJo8Atwy6WOL1sTin35Nxenk-7SXqMw71XhYjk3dRkhpPYAPxljQLSEbRN-tQ4-1Ym6FLnVA-N0MBvNA6hQ5MfbUTXrbYAWYqDr1MxxwPM0-3PhIHu4NvUEP7RsvtKwP7r3MEkNYhpLUZH2nWi-lr6gPChHorP41BjP_13OElXNlivD7oRuI_sBH-z1B8pQUUepMcE7BLEqSM7T2E7O4C7_14XfYfGcrv4CcJ_dxIeqmqqSWvDJLrI7u2e2UQ=w800-h533-no

We literally saw tables of 6 people share one order of the deluxe bread service, but it was just the two of us and we did really well and (almost) finishing the whole thing. I can't remember which chutney or sauce I liked the most. I definitely liked one that was really garlicky and spicy but I can't remember which one it was! And the mango chutney and raita were both really good and even better together.

Despite the ginormous bread service appetizer that we pretty much polished off, it didn't stop us from ordering entrees...I got my favorite thing to order at Sanaa...the Potjie Inspired: Choice of Two served with Basmati Rice or Five-Grain Pilaf - Butter Chicken, Spicy Durban Shrimp, Chickpea Wat, Tomato-spiced Eggs, Paneer Tikka, Cilantro-Coconut Milk Seasonal Vegetables, Goan Seafood Curry, Braised Beef, Lentil Dhal, or Roasted Okra-Cashew-Tomato Stew.

I got the Butter Chicken and the Roasted Okra Cashew and Tomato stew. I am a fan of okra and I don't really get to see it much on menus, plus I felt like I needed a vegetable at some point during the day. Haha. The two dishes are served in bowls along with a helping of basmati rice. They were both delicious!

YxC1OJLEw5R9W2D_KaepUmOR4KdsYn0op_HMbifv8b5SLOFOkXuw9NsxcSwL0812C1TheYiIHJJPTS9bbv725EP7DYAsQNMliRy16NC-kA4vRnuHaJYoBGmRd5OAScOr-0jEBXs3U65lUHgs1DUC8gXlWQ1AV7UpQgcetRvebs7H4cFnJi_lNYxl8hXCEV_E017D3wWuP4FfCldIf-VSAXBdgINn8uEL_jzn1sxN-7hnrmJPlGJta77TkiGwhokOYbiWVhld6vhvKyD4ybfehQRP9Bwhxf8FlJyIkqJxIVmt59enjsJ9dQs6rz1B9AhLHS_w8hYXH6QyTuieQq-tz-MaHA5THluubqGtjp_aXQHAfd5qQdBgnj_H0wGa8gzWJIuAzxjhlOtq7Y6_kidPnizvaNFU64GMkWtVaZun1LtUs1k6ndbhshaAqYh98NFals_WyiNdofEoDago1EDhXuuy314IKXNQ_EzutrdP5jE6YEZn2M6qbvQSy5s3PBFwEB04o1bIpRwjO8PcGbxawtrpchvd_7TWeMysdwMn0yZG36Hnhs55HBYoaplwxpRqt3WfVCKbaQupSjwhESkhrxyABFzcJVxjZBaWz-5XCzVnB3u2jA=w800-h533-no

DH got the Seasonal Sustainable Fish served with Bhel Puri, Coriander-Coconut Curry, and a Seasonal Pap. I am not sure what the seasonal fish was, but it could have been mahi mahi. He thought it was absolutely delicious and he'd definitely order it again. I had some of his fish and thought it was great too but I was so full!

TaGgKN0jY3Ue99-hTlxKMvfhry8QiJs8dG2Xn09QNBDfzYFReBfWA0cJjMupTqhhSEXeitFIANeE0xXPBK7kc3QH2TmAJVkKlwE_Ioj3ufOlXnVar2rRV1Xi0phjZiTyFS86mGwB3WhMfNIaZiSFer_kuCI4lBylsWz-Wa0OkCfTb9ipGJVDFuDweCun0pKJUrp7GNJIOH-OdF_lsh54a7NRqztJ_76RcZ9lZgvhik2KrGicJx48d2gtBavmjTPaA5S_jJVWjaPUDPs3RyJ9mV8rbykWzqdE-eJLf5OQt6PptnrnZB7rs1029mCZaThrgifWKB0Cd93CEoAduWjYFeFozij_Ug_jwI4PqewG1DDexaxOUQA4LL_mWBzO6vFDR2jodue4jLV_e7KyNwg21u68XW6yNT_2jZ6mmrvUG6eiPWWG_9O9sLj9bzsqS-Z7PGJBmJvSZNCQkfP5kC6ynw1eQoca3L51rg574RAR_p2BUjtycEO-D-ozpHXb9UeKG6BxVJcY8rEkHEtQks7oW5U_V6K1F8VBFgeUVKWY5rtPOg6g7gBG4P0DqwV1wE04MfAswPrQIA6pqFcg1WhZY0ZCr-7yocDHvmorAQbV4IUhYKtyXw=w800-h600-no

Wow what a splendid last meal at Sanaa! I didn't think we could fit in dessert but we did get a french press pot of kenyan coffee to fuel us for the night ahead since it was EMH night at DHS!

To my surprise our server brought me out a birthday dessert! It was some sort of ice cream/mousse thing. It was pretty good and not too heavy which was a good thing after our super filling meal. I was so happy!

ItZ2YNLfpcNh2h25H6J4jSj696-GMlWxXXiSTeO2DRW3m2sxQdqrXWRhElbRUN0Wm1YqFlXujsDWYiiiE_A7Zsy4e0lXUg4mkNI0ygRPIIw-yzzl3_LF8WcxyueHfwx0U0qmJlhn1H1RNBkwXDR8Ia5wOemcq1bNSrCbldXmk8UZBVubdT1Ylwuhuw7tajVXnKQONcAy7EGUqccj5smkBfQXdQikC9XPf8cQ1Z5tGy1-GLmjbx6RUAMbYCzOoPMAkQukrY1udMBh1eDXV-chm8TSpzWP8JlpF411Ax2G5mYA-82hPJhEYpFGrOagpji8ORfS57eBKu46Qwggju6aYe0wjMFEICcG2el9UswWSOvyTjUDHl3GDJFfXd7Mibl83OLgVyutRuG6TcqiJnQkuHpZfn4H80zgxPfTxvqgZTFqsTuxtddMcFfJiHkYpIZXFTIhzKveHTk3TUMgAgmKL2BJ3eJdT56zYMljm8o5emGsyQFFT89ZhWyVsxh4q1eejAsj54nTsqv1xcAFdfGszzDcma4i6469asKZAEVRI7UWActhebkIeTsoFsppXwfG1IhWz9M0BQHxqT9l3aPCw2heJT4Q0QoGMpmi1OrG7qkoA-OYJQ=w483-h643-no

zQNrA0_o4vAYgXHlIz0qSWm2eengzjDv8OlyEwvyhOS_2_9cen2o7jKvjYjs9VPo7EqNvCkBpX7fHpZDDo7_PdwsZYH-ZsIsewVi3jAfGkE0ZcQVRgkwrFPFtFM_0DQamKSUD0zfkE5Uw4JP9G4H7Q4nI7LIqdCZ255cawhLj3qtd7tME03BEe1FzhO4qvCfa4kAp-lfOZvTdh6vYjrxOx-rUtYVmbWuxQ4vn2GV1JIYUV7rSaUoOlWfITG-yAepUF102HZdiIOC1Qal0MYODmdm2dtDHqysWodx4LbeXrm-NANroD-lkspo4shAUcgrf440UP0R5KRdoGuUBxpDTq5wU0yrz2DdsmKvzidgOCSmooV0gTLA1yOJ9LlK6X0OZ_AwfkG2-in8XwF9QvJqk6H6YUsYyv80XoMK5GVBySBhV24xUKxozIB9UTKP8ESCl2MncTPWrEtAkwsg6LHiPFqrMxpIQDzboi5sNr_pYbZCjBcFG3Hw_XqFrmAwk5DYk1ak_I-2lMpFOUDFvsepQQk-FEGu-7tDHkSkMjssGMeepR5zlhThpExOt6fO4V7wS_0AMDVL2l9G8Dz-8Tg5MDBmwk5OY8TAu_vCk351sDFqoO20jw=w800-h600-no

It was a wonderful last meal. If you haven't eaten at Sanaa I suggest you do so right away! That naan bread service is reason alone to go back. We loved it!

We were stuffed and literally had to walk very slowly out of the restaurant. We were headed back to DHS at that point, but before that I changed into my stormtrooper T-shirt which was the only Star Wars item I had left on this trip that I hadn't worn yet. Maybe the stormtroopers outside Launch Bay will notice me now?!?

We caught a bus to DHS from Kidani, and on the way I got a text form my friend Topdog who said he was going to join us for the fireworks that night. Awesome! Tonight we will go out with a bang!

Only a week and a half until our California Trip! You bet I will finish this TR before then! Stay tuned for my last post...

Your DL trip plans sound incredible! I'm glad you get to see some things before they go away and it was super smart to book packages to see them in style!

Yeah I thought so too! I hope they prove to be a good thing!

We had breakfast at Tomorrowland Terrace, just your basic bounty platter, but it was good and close to (Hyper)space Mountain. The boys also got sweets from Holly Jolly Bakery to go with our breakfast, so that would be a good place that morning, too.

I really want to check stuff out at Holly Jolly! There are so many things to eat! Lots of people say the QS is much better at DLR so I'm looking forward to it!

We really loved our lunch at Carthay Circle.

Yay! I'm glad you liked it as I'm excited to try it!

We didn't do any character dining (what else is new?) but they always look fantastic in the trip reports I have seen.

So excited for you!!!

::yes::

Thanks!! Excited to come back and start the TR!

Congrats on your CR booking! The rooms look classy and so big! Mark would really like to stay there someday because it is such a close walk to MK.

I'll be interested in hearing what you end up with for dining plans!

:goodvibes

Thanks! So excited! Although we are in the garden wing which I've heard is far from everything, but regardless I'm looking forward to walking back from MK at night instead of waiting in line for buses!

And such a treat it was...OMG, this was huge! And it was just as amazing as it looked. I loved the different flavors of everything and liked how you could mix and match. The breads were absolutely delicious, some of the best naan ever!
WOW!! that looks HUGE! Do they give you additional naan for free? just like regular bread service?
The hard version is still good, but I much prefer the soft serve version.
Just looking at your pictures of both, I would definitely go for the soft serve myself. Oh well, maybe they'll have it again!

Oh my gosh, now I'm sad I wasn't able to fit Saana into our trip plans :( we LOVE Naan.....well, more reason to go to WDW sooner rather than later after our upcoming trip :thumbsup2 So sweet you got another birthday dessert! :cheer2:

I just have to tell you that I LOVE your trip reports! I just finished your cruise one, and am reading through this one non stop! I've also been binge watching the Star Wars movies this week because of these reports! Hah.

That's good! How did you like the dessert party? I'm really looking forward to WOC!

I was really glad we did it (or I did - it was a surprise for DF). We had watched it two nights before with everyone on our trip from a preferred dining spot, and were very lucky we actually got to sit until it started there. On Dessert Party night there were more people down there and they made everyone stand the whole time before the show started. So we got to sit, and the dessert plate was pretty good. I'm not a fruity dessert person, so some things weren't my style, but I enjoyed the others, plus the bread and cheese. And the view was so much better than the dining spot (we thought). Even though we were right behind the dining area, you got a much better view of the entire show. We each got two of the blue alcoholic drinks which were good, but my 2nd had more fizzy stuff than the first (I'm not a carbonated drink person) so I didn't finish it.

I want to try Sanaa when we make it to WDW, but I'm scared too... I'm such a picky eater I worry I wouldn't like anything! But I want the bread service! I think DF would like whatever he would order, but I think he'd be intimidated by the names of the dishes! Maybe I could just get the bread service for my meal...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter