The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant....

My girlfriend was hospitalized 29 times for it! She ended up with a pump for zofran (sp?). She swore she would never be pregnant again she was so miserable. It was awful.

A friend of mine had the zofran pump too. She was miserable, luckily she could work from home. She had a girl. Her next pregnancy wasn't as bad, it was a boy. So maybe the girl thing is true.

Poor Kate is sick again and back in hospital.

I don't think she is back in hospital, at least not at the time of this post. :confused3 The papers reported a couple of days ago that she was suffering from another relapse but that it wasn't severe enough for hospitalisation.

(of course that could change, but right now, there's nothing in the UK press about her being hospitalised again)

When I suffered from this, I was lucky enough (if you can say that about this awful sickness) to have the Doctor set me up at home with a Home Health Care Agency. They put me on an IV drip and an RN came everyday to check in on me.

I'm thinking they have probably done this for the Princess as well.
Its so much better that sitting in a hospital.

Of course she probably has around the clock medical care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter