The DDA Trouble Free Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
cocowum said:
Congrats!!! I remember when you got your first tag. We were both at about 1000 posts! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess I'll have to do some serious posting to catch up. :teeth:

Guess I've been a little chatty since then ;)

dumby said:
Okay just got back on and realized something happended and all my wonderful friends have moved to this thread so here I am. I know I don't post much but I stay tuned everyday. I just want to say if I upset anyone please PM me so I can correct it as I have a hard time putting down in writing what I am thinking. When I was reading on the other thread I was Like no way can this be happening. I really count myself blessed to be a part of this group and hope you all consider me as such.

Delinda

Same goes for me, sometimes things are not meant as they are written/read but just happy to be able to read all your posts and keep up with it all.

Happy birthday to all celebrating B'days this year :rotfl2:

Oh yeah Marti and Skunka so glad to see you two back. The fun just was not complete without both of you.

I just got home and wow!

Kate - :grouphug:

Marti and Skunka :love2: I've missed ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else, glad to see you!

It feels like old times in here :goodvibes

bengalbelle said:
I just got home and wow!

Kate - :grouphug:

Marti and Skunka :love2: I've missed ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else, glad to see you!

It feels like old times in here :goodvibes

Hi Ya Dawn!!! I missed you so much!!!!! It feels great to get together again!!!

triplefigs said:
I'm so glad you got your sips! DH is stopping on the way home for me. Thank Goodness!

Thank Heaven for theose DH's who will do a Diet Coke Run!!

I am here too! Hey Y'all :wave:

Princess Nancy said:
Thank Heaven for theose DH's who will do a Diet Coke Run!!

I am here too! Hey Y'all :wave:

Hi ya Nancy!! Glad we can chat again!!!

mgkkgdm said:
Don't do fish Glynis, but thank you for the invite

Neither did I until recently. I tried some Tilapia, and it's so mild it doesn't even really taste like fish.

I've tried to figure out why I hate fish so much and this is the only thing I can think of: When I was a young girl, my grandparents took me and my family and my all my cousins camping at Yellowstone. We were in a cabin. One morning, grandpa got all the boys up early to go fishing. When they came back to the cabin, they deposited their catch in the kitchen sink. I came down for breakfast and found a sink full of trout some of them not dead yet. It was truly a shocking moment. Since then, no fish for me (until I found Tilapia).

I'm glad someone mentioned going to church a few pages back. I totally forgot that this was Wed. I am still on Christmas break and tend to loose track of the days. I'll be back around 8:30.

How relaxing this is!!!

Hi everyone! Is there room for one more?!? It took me a little while to catch up and all of the sudden there was a new thread to catch up on. Who knows, maybe I'll finally get a milestone. I was going to post a few responses, but then managed to know the pizza dough on the floor. So since, I'm now about 30 minutes behind on dinner with a quickly crashing Terra here goes...

Kate - I hope that Julia is feeling better quickly! How terrible to have Strep again.

Mac - Welcome back!!! The new sig picture is wonderful - what a beautiful family. Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. Mac

Denise - Congrats on 4,000. The speech was lovely! :) I hope that you are feeling much better now.

January babies - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Marti and Skunka - Welcome back! You were truly missed. I am extremely jealous of your trip. I can't even get Phil to GO to WDW with me, let alone plan a trip to celebrate something with me.

ksoehrlein - I do the same thing! Luckily, Phil is happy to just nod along and ignore whatever isn't important. Hmmm...I wonder if he is ever really listening?

Anyone else that I missed - :wave: I promise to catch up again later.

Opps, there's the beep. Pizza is ready!

triplefigs said:
That's awesome! I appreciate the thoughts! And I talk about y'all all the time. DH has learned just to nod and smile, nod and smile...

That's exactly what my DH does. Or did. I read him your trip reports over Christmas, and he absolutely was bowled over by the way your family was treated at WDW. He couldn't believe that a group of people who have never met would be so concerned with making your trip so special. That's when he told me that DIS'ing was a worthwhile pastime. He told me that any group of people that like to make others feel better about themselves was worth hanging onto. SCORE FOR ME!!!! So, thanks, all, for being so concerned with others.

:wave: :earboy2: :wave: :moped: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cheer2: :love2: :rolleyes1 :cold: :love1: :teacher: :lovestruc :wave2:

This message was brought to you by Terra...lover of the smilies. :flower:

Glynis said:
That's exactly what my DH does. Or did. I read him your trip reports over Christmas, and he absolutely was bowled over by the way your family was treated at WDW. He couldn't believe that a group of people who have never met would be so concerned with making your trip so special. That's when he told me that DIS'ing was a worthwhile pastime. He told me that any group of people that like to make others feel better about themselves was worth hanging onto. SCORE FOR ME!!!! So, thanks, all, for being so concerned with others.

It was a magical trip. After all the magic happened, DH looked at me and said the DIS was totally worth my time. Score for me too!

triplefigs said:
It was a magical trip. After all the magic happened, DH looked at me and said the DIS was totally worth my time. Score for me too!

I might even get DH to agree to let me come to DC for the meet. That would be totally cool as I haven't been there since I was 13. Long time ago. Of course, I've never been on a trip by myself. I might just decide I'm too chicken to travel by myself. What to do, what to do? Then, too, there's the possibility of meeting a whole bunch of you at the WDW half. That would be cool, too. I think I might like that a whole lot better. I mean, think of it, I've never been to WDW in my life. What could be more fun than going with a bunch of friends who know it like the back of their hands. Think of the hands on training I would get.

I haven't caught up yet on this new thread, but I just wanted to shout out that all of our DVC paperwork came today + our huge tote! I just perused through everything and was looking at the points charts and seasons. Tomorrow I am going to call for my Oct. ressies. They have given us a clud ID#, so I assume I can make ressies yet, even though we have not submitted the paperwork yet. Does anyone know? Can you book online, or do you have to call?

Tammi67 said:
I haven't caught up yet on this new thread, but I just wanted to shout out that all of our DVC paperwork came today + our huge tote! I just perused through everything and was looking at the points charts and seasons. Tomorrow I am going to call for my Oct. ressies. They have given us a clud ID#, so I assume I can make ressies yet, even though we have not submitted the paperwork yet. Does anyone know? Can you book online, or do you have to call?
Tammi - CONGRATULATIONS

you have to call them to book

you will not be able to book until you have closed -which I think happens when you send all the paperwork back

Tell DVC - that Marti and I are waiting for our commission check! ;)

triplefigs said:
4000.gif

(Borrowed from my Queen and edited just a bit- ;) )

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. This moment is for MY FRIENDS on DDA. It's for the women and men that stand beside me.

I want to thank The DIS. Thank you. Thank you for making our first family trip so magical. Thank you for letting me create designs, have posting parties, make friends, cry, laugh, and celebrate with y'all, and just have fun!

I'm so glad we have a new happy place to chat and post. Great way to start the next

4000.gif

(Now I am giong to quit posting to just look at my even 4000 for a little bit!!)
WOOHOO DENISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter