The DDA Trouble Free Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
triplefigs said:
I'm so glad you got your sips! DH is stopping on the way home for me. Thank Goodness!

Whew, Diet Coke is on the way! Thank heaven. It just wouldn't be a posting party without someone spitting Diet Coke (or Tab or whatever) all over the screen.

Glynis said:
Whew, Diet Coke is on the way! Thank heaven. It just wouldn't be a posting party without someone spitting Diet Coke (or Tab or whatever) all over the screen.

Just be careful Glynis - I wouldn't want you to be hurt with your surgery!

macntosh said:
Wow '86, that's old. :) .. You got your 20th High school reunion coming up as well. Congrats to your Roll Tide as well. I was at the game and heart broken. Should have gotten on early to talk trash, but this way I don't have to eat too much crow.

Did teach my daughter how to do the "Gun's Up" with fingers no less. She's ready for the big league now.

Mac, we must be about the same age! and ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! Hope you had fun at the game. I having nothing bad to say about Texas Tech. It was a very close game! At least you don't pull for A&M and Franchione...

Glad to see you back posting! oh, one more until 4000~!

julia & nicks mom said:
Thank you for your support

I fully expect Marti and Paul to be joining us in her

pg 1

we're all here are you back from the Dr. yet and is Julia okay?

mgkkgdm said:
pg 1

Paul - let's get this straight! Knock off the page numbers!! A good friend of mine told me tht if you hit the back button twice it will bring you to the right place!

Amy,

Marti says you are making dinner, what are WE having?

mgkkgdm said:
pg 1

Julia has strep throat - AGAIN!!

Poor little thing!

I am glad you all found me over here!!!

Steamboat Marti said:
Just be careful Glynis - I wouldn't want you to be hurt with your surgery!

That's why I stopped after 3 sips. There's no conclusive proof that says carbonation will hurt my new stomach and opening, but there's not proof that says it doesn't either. I just don't want to chance it. DH has been great about not bringing any more Diet Coke home, he just drinks it at work where I won't see it.

Thanks for being concerned. Believe me, after spending what we did on the surgery, I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my success.

triplefigs said:
Mac, we must be about the same age! and ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! Hope you had fun at the game. I having nothing bad to say about Texas Tech. It was a very close game! At least you don't pull for A&M and Franchione...

Glad to see you back posting! oh, one more until 4000~!

UGHHH, but my Birth Mother say's that if Mya want's to got to a&m, then she will float the tab. I don't know if I could handle that.

Yea that Roll Tide Defense with it's bend don't break mentality was good. To bad your offense didn't pull it's weight. You wouldn't have had to rely on your lead foot kicker as much.

I only have a few more to 100 and now that i'm either looking at a cruise or DVC. I'm sure I will be asking more questions soon.

4000.gif

(Borrowed from my Queen and edited just a bit- ;) )

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. This moment is for MY FRIENDS on DDA. It's for the women and men that stand beside me.

I want to thank The DIS. Thank you. Thank you for making our first family trip so magical. Thank you for letting me create designs, have posting parties, make friends, cry, laugh, and celebrate with y'all, and just have fun!

I'm so glad we have a new happy place to chat and post. Great way to start the next

4000.gif

(Now I am giong to quit posting to just look at my even 4000 for a little bit!!)

mgkkgdm said:
Amy,

Marti says you are making dinner, what are WE having?

We are having grilled fish in a lime sauce. If you want to come, you're more than welcome. I don't expect the kids to eat, since "fish are friends, not food." I'll even fix a nice green salad to go with it.

Can you tell we're trying to eat healthier around here?

julia & nicks mom said:
Kate, I was afraid I'd have to think of a design request in order to be "allowed" to post here. Judging by the 6 pages I've read so far, that doesn't seem to be manditory. Hi everyone! :wave2:

Oops. I see that you changed the thread name while I was posting. As Gilda Radner would say, "Never mind."

julia & nicks mom said:
Julia has strep throat - AGAIN!!

Poor little thing!

Oh no! That is no fun at all! Strep is such a vicious thing! Please take care of yourself while you take care of her. We don't need our beloved Queen to get sick. We're still reeling over Denise's illness.

Glynis said:
We are having grilled fish in a lime sauce. If you want to come, you're more than welcome. I don't expect the kids to eat, since "fish are friends, not food." I'll even fix a nice green salad to go with it.

Can you tell we're trying to eat healthier around here?

Don't do fish Glynis, but thank you for the invite

ksoehrlein said:
Kate, I was afraid I'd have to think of a design request in order to be "allowed" to post here. Judging by the 6 pages I've read so far, that doesn't seem to be manditory. Hi everyone! :wave2:

Glad to see you! This ought to be fun!!!

triplefigs said:
4000.gif

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. This moment is for MY FRIENDS on DDA. It's for the women and men that stand beside me.

I want to thank The DIS. Thank you. Thank you for making our first family trip so magical. Thank you for letting me create designs, have posting parties, make friends, cry, laugh, and celebrate with y'all, and just have fun!

I'm so glad we have a new happy place to chat and post. Great way to start the next

4000.gif

(Now I am giong to quit posting to just look at my even 4000 for a little bit!!)

Congrats Denise - thanks for standing beside us!!

triplefigs said:
4000.gif

4000.gif

Yea Denise

and don't worry - I would never make requesting a design a requirement - I get enough at it is ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!