The DDA Trouble Free Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
julia & nicks mom said:
Yea Denise

and don't worry - I would never make requesting a design a requirement - I get enough at it is ;)
You know, I had a feeling that was the case!

I hope Julia gets to feeling better soon.

I want to join in on this thread. All the really great posters are here. Even though I don't chat a lot, I read everything. My family thinks I'm nuts when I say a friend of mine had this or that happen to them. They don't understand the closeness here.

disney newbie said:
I want to join in on this thread. All the really great posters are here. Even though I don't chat a lot, I read everything. My family thinks I'm nuts when I say a friend of mine had this or that happen to them. They don't understand the closeness here.

Hi disney newbie!! Thanks for coming around. I hope I'm one of the people you complimented in your post - if I am, thanks!!!!!

Glynis said:
Oh no! That is no fun at all! Strep is such a vicious thing! Please take care of yourself while you take care of her. We don't need our beloved Queen to get sick. We're still reeling over Denise's illness.

Denise, I must not have been around when you were sick. I know you weren't feeling great, but it sounds like it became much worse. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Beth

bethbuchall said:
Denise, I must not have been around when you were sick. I know you weren't feeling great, but it sounds like it became much worse. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Beth

yes, I got pneumonia and we all had the stomach bug. BK ended up in the ER. Exciting (not). Thanks for the good wishes. Glad you're here!

disney newbie said:
My family thinks I'm nuts when I say a friend of mine had this or that happen to them. They don't understand the closeness here.
I did that, too! We were watching the Travel Channel or Food Networks WDW at Christmas time special and when they showed the GF, I told DH, "Hey, my friend Denise, her husband, and their triplets are there right now!" He told me I was a loser, but the thought that you people are my friends rings true to me.

ksoehrlein said:
I did that, too! We were watching the Travel Channel or Food Networks WDW at Christmas time special and when they showed the GF, I told DH, "Hey, my friend Denise, her husband, and their triplets are there right now!" He told me I was a loser, but the thought that you people are my friends rings true to me.

That's awesome! I appreciate the thoughts! And I talk about y'all all the time. DH has learned just to nod and smile, nod and smile...

disney newbie said:

Hi, disney newbie! I've had the same experience with trying to tell someone about the people here.

Beth

lmartin2711 said:
YEAH FOR ME.....I GOT IT!!!!!!............I got post #20 in the month of Jan......in case you didn't know the 20th of Jan is my 40th!!!! birthday

Lynn

Happy birthday, I missed post 16 but I will be :rolleyes1 40 :rolleyes1 on the 16th of January.

Steamboat Marti said:
Hi ya tammi!!! I've missed you!!
I've missed you and Skunka too!

Hey, we get to do milestones all over again!

Tammi67 said:
I've missed you and Skunka too!

Hey, we get to do milestones all over again!

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, (did I say ME!!!!!!!!!) Just kidding (not really :rotfl: )

Okay just got back on and realized something happended and all my wonderful friends have moved to this thread so here I am. I know I don't post much but I stay tuned everyday. I just want to say if I upset anyone please PM me so I can correct it as I have a hard time putting down in writing what I am thinking. When I was reading on the other thread I was Like no way can this be happening. I really count myself blessed to be a part of this group and hope you all consider me as such.

Delinda

dumby said:
Okay just got back on and realized something happended and all my wonderful friends have moved to this thread so here I am. I know I don't post much but I stay tuned everyday. I just want to say if I upset anyone please PM me so I can correct it as I have a hard time putting down in writing what I am thinking. When I was reading on the other thread I was Like no way can this be happening. I really count myself blessed to be a part of this group and hope you all consider me as such.

Delinda

Hi, Delinda! Glad you're here!

triplefigs said:
4000.gif
Denise,
Congrats on 4000!!! I remember when you got your first tag. We were both at about 1000 posts! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess I'll have to do some serious posting to catch up. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter