The DDA Trouble Free Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney newbie said:
I want to join in on this thread. All the really great posters are here. Even though I don't chat a lot, I read everything. My family thinks I'm nuts when I say a friend of mine had this or that happen to them. They don't understand the closeness here.
Welcome. Join in anytime!

Steamboat Marti said:
Happy birthday from another january baby!
Me too! I'm the 7th. I'll be 39 and holding....

Glynis said:
I might even get DH to agree to let me come to DC for the meet. That would be totally cool as I haven't been there since I was 13. Long time ago. Of course, I've never been on a trip by myself. I might just decide I'm too chicken to travel by myself. What to do, what to do? Then, too, there's the possibility of meeting a whole bunch of you at the WDW half. That would be cool, too. I think I might like that a whole lot better. I mean, think of it, I've never been to WDW in my life. What could be more fun than going with a bunch of friends who know it like the back of their hands. Think of the hands on training I would get.

If your DH goes, I'll be in also...

triplefigs said:
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, (did I say ME!!!!!!!!!) Just kidding (not really :rotfl: )
No need for any of us to claim them. You will just jump in and steal them without even realizing it. ;)

Tammi67 said:
I haven't caught up yet on this new thread, but I just wanted to shout out that all of our DVC paperwork came today + our huge tote! I just perused through everything and was looking at the points charts and seasons. Tomorrow I am going to call for my Oct. ressies. They have given us a clud ID#, so I assume I can make ressies yet, even though we have not submitted the paperwork yet. Does anyone know? Can you book online, or do you have to call?

Tammi, you can go ahead and call right away. As long as you have your ID #.
You cannot use your points untill you officially close though. Congrats!!!

dumby said:
Okay just got back on and realized something happended and all my wonderful friends have moved to this thread so here I am. I know I don't post much but I stay tuned everyday. I just want to say if I upset anyone please PM me so I can correct it as I have a hard time putting down in writing what I am thinking. When I was reading on the other thread I was Like no way can this be happening. I really count myself blessed to be a part of this group and hope you all consider me as such.

Delinda
Welcome, Delinda!

KMH1 said:
We had taco salad. What did you make for Marti and Matthew? :teeth:

Amy :)

Matthew Had Hot Dogs, he has just relized that he likes them on the Bun now.
Marti and I hav not really had anything yet

Steamboat Marti said:
Gee Amy - how did you know that I'm not the cook!!! :teeth:

Actually my comment had nothing to do with assuming you weren't the cook...it had to do with Paul treating you like a Queen and making dinner. :teeth:

KMH1 said:
Actually my comment had nothing to do with assuming you weren't the cook...it had to do with Paul treating you like a Queen and making dinner. :teeth:

Boy he has you snowed!!! (but he does, just don't let him know I said that)

mgkkgdm said:
If your DH goes, I'll be in also...

You and my DH would get along famously. You both have the same sense of humor! Just wonderful!

Steamboat Marti said:
Boy he has you snowed!!! (but he does, just don't let him know I said that)

DUH, I can read

Glynis said:
You and my DH would get along famously. You both have the same sense of humor! Just wonderful!

God help us all...

julia & nicks mom said:
Tammi - CONGRATULATIONS

you have to call them to book

you will not be able to book until you have closed -which I think happens when you send all the paperwork back

Tell DVC - that Marti and I are waiting for our commission check! ;)
Then I will overnight it just so I CAN book!! Heavy reading material for this weekend!

I'll see what I can do about that commission!

mgkkgdm said:
tmfranlk said:
Hi everyone! Is there room for one more?!? QUOTE]

As long as your screenname doesn't begin with Its....

BIG POUNCE :banana: :banana: :banana:
In the words of Homer Simpson.............DOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter