The Dasani Girl takes on the World...PREGNANT!! UPDATED!! 12/31 day 7

Yep!!! We're leaving Friday morning!!! I'll do an update soon before we leave. I have so much to do!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

How fun, I can't believe you leave in 3 days! I remember when you had to cancel your last trip, and how disappointed you were. Of course that didn't last long with all the baby good news, but now you get little Brayden AND Disney. Things always seem to work themselves out!

Yep!!! We're leaving Friday morning!!! I'll do an update soon before we leave. I have so much to do!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Yay can't wait for the update. I am not surprised you are busy, I know what its like before we go away. Like Melissa said I know how disappointed you were before when you had to cancel, I am just so glad you got to go again, and just Darren and you too, I know how much you wanted to. But it does feel like only a few weeks ago I was reading your last report, and then you PTR for September, then your PCB report, and you saying how you and Darren wanted a baby soon, then your pregnant, and now your going back and when you get back you'll be so close to having your baby, how time flies hey :goodvibes

OMG you leave tomorrow, I can't believe it has come around so quick. In case I don't get chance to speak to you again before you go, I hope you have an absolutely amazing time, both you and Darren. Take care of yourself, take it easy, and have fun :goodvibes

Sorry I haven't updated yet!! We've been busy, busy, busy! We're leaving in the morning around 8 and we should get to Lake City in 7 1/2 hours.
The next morning it's 2 1/2 hours to Disney and then we come home on the 24th. So I hope you all have a great week, I'm sure I will!! :woohoo:

Here's what our weather forecast is looking like...

Sat
Jan 17 Sunny high 66° low 43° 0% rain

Sun Jan 18 Partly Cloudy high 71° low 49° 0% rain

Mon Jan 19 Few Showers high 68° low 43° 30% rain

Tue Jan 20 Sunny high 66° low 46° 0% rain

Wed Jan 21 Sunny high 69° low 46° 0% rain

Thu Jan 22 Sunny high 71° low 49° 0% rain

Fri Jan 23 Mostly Cloudy high 75° low 51° 10% rain

I think the high temps are perfect for me. I don't like when it's TOO cold. It will probably be cold at night though. It looks like gorgeous weather besides Monday, so that's great!

I'll talk to you all when we get back. Don't let this TR fall too far behind! :grouphug: :grouphug: :wave2:

Have a great time and make sure you and Darren take good care of yourself. Have a safe journey. I will miss ya, lots of love :hug:

Hey! I came over from the AI thread to check out your TR. Hope you guys have a great trip!!! Can't wait to read your TR and see pics when you get back.

Heather, Darren and Brayden:

thbonvoyage2.jpg
thSmurf_Bon_Voyage.jpg
thBonVoyage.jpg
(I couldn't resist adding this one; it cracked me up!):lmao:

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter