The Dasani Girl takes on the World...PREGNANT!! UPDATED!! 12/31 day 7

Great update! :thumbsup2

The food at T-Rex looks so yummy. I really must try it the next time I go. :goodvibes:

I never seen the Jenny boat before! Where is it hiding :confused3

Yay for an update!!

I lovee your pictures from T-Rex -we are planning a trip with my parents and this looks like one that I will most likely- strongly suggest! hehe

Also, you have great pics from festival of the mine never turn out good.

I'm glad to hear from you again after soo long. I also take forever to post on my TR. But someday I will finish!:goodvibes

Don't forget in January that Everest has a single-rider line! It's always pretty short.

Love the pictures. :)

I'm so excited to see your updates! The new picture of Brayden in his ears is ADORABLE!!! :)

Great update! :thumbsup2

The food at T-Rex looks so yummy. I really must try it the next time I go. :goodvibes:

I never seen the Jenny boat before! Where is it hiding :confused3

It really is good food! And I can't tell you where the Jenny boat is exactly. We were just driving along and I just happened to spot it. It's by Planet Hollywood, I know that much!

Yay for an update!!

I lovee your pictures from T-Rex -we are planning a trip with my parents and this looks like one that I will most likely- strongly suggest! hehe

Also, you have great pics from festival of the mine never turn out good.

I'm glad to hear from you again after soo long. I also take forever to post on my TR. But someday I will finish!:goodvibes

Thanks! I hope to get even better pics for our trip next month! You should totally try T-Rex, it's a lot of fun. While you're eating the dinos come to life, just like in Rainforest Cafe.

Don't forget in January that Everest has a single-rider line! It's always pretty short.

Love the pictures. :)

Thanks for the info!! I guess we didn't realize that.

I'm so excited to see your updates! The new picture of Brayden in his ears is ADORABLE!!! :)

Thanks so much!!

Hi Heather. How are you doing? The new picture of Brayden is so precious, I love it.

You picked a great time to go to T-Rex. It didn't look crowded at all. When we went by one night to check it out we could barely get in, lol. It was so crowded.

Looking forward to more. Thanks for the update :)

T Rex looked like fun! The food looked better than Rainforest too :thumbsup2

Thanks for the fun video!!

Hi,
Have not seen you on any boards lately, hope all is well. Great update and pics. I enjoyed T-Rex. Next time you go and you can drink have the cotton candy-tini

Looking forward to more.

Hi Heather. How are you doing? The new picture of Brayden is so precious, I love it.

You picked a great time to go to T-Rex. It didn't look crowded at all. When we went by one night to check it out we could barely get in, lol. It was so crowded.

Looking forward to more. Thanks for the update :)

Hey Lynn, I'm doing good, what about y'all? Your trip is so close!

Sorry you couldn't get in T-Rex, I hope you're able to this trip. It's a lot of fun. There was NO ONE in there when we got there but by the time we left there was a line all the way outside.

T Rex looked like fun! The food looked better than Rainforest too :thumbsup2

Thanks for the fun video!!

The food was better! I usually get chicken nuggest at Rainforest lol.

Hi,
Have not seen you on any boards lately, hope all is well. Great update and pics. I enjoyed T-Rex. Next time you go and you can drink have the cotton candy-tini

Looking forward to more.

Hi Scott! Everything is well, I've just been busy keeping up with this little booger. He's all over the place. How are you doing?

The cotton candy-tini sounds yum! I might have to get it this next trip ;)

Heather, how was the overall weather for this trip? I don't know if I've read over your entire report yet (but I will!) Just curious as to what the weather was like. When we went in January 2008 I loved the weather. I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke!

Heather, how was the overall weather for this trip? I don't know if I've read over your entire report yet (but I will!) Just curious as to what the weather was like. When we went in January 2008 I loved the weather. I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke!

It was FREEZING! The news while we were there said it was record breaking cold temps! I just hope this January is a little warmer :cold:

January 22nd. Thursday. Day 7

We woke up and Darren went to get breakfast while I got dressed. He got a cinnamon bun and I got cereal.

day7-1.jpg

We went to the Polynesian and took the monorail to Magic Kingdom.

day7-3.jpg

day7-4.jpg

day7-5.jpg

day7-6.jpg

We went to the store on Main Street that sells Mickey Ears and got Brayden's made.

day7-10.jpg

day7-11.jpg

I really wanted the one they had before that said "My first ear hat" but they started making these instead. They wouldn't even write it on there for us.

We walked to Aloha Isle and got ice cream. Darren got a Dole Whip but I wasn't in a pineappley mood so I got the orange one.

day7-8.jpg

Then we walked to the train and got on by Splash Mountain.

day7-9.jpg

I think we rode the train around twice. It was a nice relaxing ride.

We were getting hungry so we got off the train and went to Cosmic Rays.

day7-12.jpg

day7-13.jpg

I got chicken nuggets and Darren got a cheeseburger. No pics of it though. Inside was jam packed so we had to sit outside and eat, which wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't so cold!

We hopped on the TTA for a nice ride after lunch. I LOVE the TTA and I'm so disappointed to hear they changed the soundtrack. Boo!

day7-14.jpg

day7-15.jpg

Some pics of the new (well they were new at the time, not now, a year later lol) decorations

day7-16.jpg

day7-17.jpg

We left after that and got back on the monorail to the Poly.

day7-2.jpg

We played in the arcade for awhile and looked around the gift shop and then headed back to our resort for a nap.

Brayden with his ears on

day7-18.jpg

After we woke up we headd to Downtown Disney. We went to the hat store here and got Mommy and Daddy ears for ourselves.

day7-19.jpg

day7-20.jpg

And then we ate at Earl of Sandwich

day7-21.jpg

day7-22.jpg

After eating we went to Fantasia Gardens to play putt putt. It was COLD!

day7-23.jpg

day7-24.jpg

Then we went back to the resort and looked around the gift shop and bought a few things.

Our souvenirs from the day...

day7-26.jpg

day7-27.jpg

day7-28.jpg

A ball for my nephew

day7-29.jpg

So that's day 7!

Thanks Jen! Well guys, that pretty much wraps up the trip report. The next day we didn't do much, and I forgot my camera, so there's really not much to report!

We'll be leaving for Disney at the end of this month, so I'm about to start on my pre-tr for that. It's going to be interesting going with a baby! Be sure to check it out. Thanks so much for reading and I'm sorry it took so long! The next one won't be forgotten about, I promise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter