The *ALL NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *APRIL 2009*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desnik - so glad you had a great stay! Isn't the resort beautiful? I just don't understand those that say it's too dark, etc. You will have to post pics of your vow renewal - I'd love to see them.

Capt. B - were you able to find the music? Is there anyway to send to me? you can pm me perhaps?

We booked bounceback for next year and were planning on YC because it is a goal to stay in as many places as possible. However, the idea of the hammock, pool, beach is making it so hard to stay away.

Sorry Tink_lover, I do have the music it was just after running kids to Soccer practice, checking homework and getting them to bed it slipped my mind. I will be sure to get it uploaded tonight. If savefile.com was working I could just link you to that but they are doing some system upgrade so I will use another site.

By this time tomorrow, I will waiting for the ME to take me and sis to the Poly..it'll be my second time and her first.

Can't wait!!!!!:cloud9::lovestruc:cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2:

We're down to 5 days and I just did Online Check-in. In 17 stays at WDW I have only had 2 or 3- 30 minute + waits to check in and many times at 5 minutes or less so really only did the online check in to see what it was all about.
Sitting here listening to DIS Radio and taking it easy. I still have to work one more day (tomorrow) and then just waiting for Monday.

I am wondering if anyone recently back can tell me if BouTiki has any Halloween merchandise ( T-shirts, Trick or Treat Bags, ect.) Thanks!

Sorry Tink_lover, I do have the music it was just after running kids to Soccer practice, checking homework and getting them to bed it slipped my mind. I will be sure to get it uploaded tonight. If savefile.com was working I could just link you to that but they are doing some system upgrade so I will use another site.

Capt. Barbosa: I haven't had time to go back and read what music you are talking about, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your quote at the bottom of your posts! I look for it every time I see you have posted soemthing! That is my favorite line from that movie!:thumbsup2 ..."more of a guideline" :rotfl2:
Oh, and we are staying at the Poly in just a few months also! Our first stay there!

:surfweb:
Does anyone know if Disney still has the "bounce back" offers?
It used to be a good deal and I don't hear nayone talking about it any more.
Still not sure of the exact dates, but I will be back at Poly sometime in late Oct.:banana:......can't wait!

:surfweb:
Does anyone know if Disney still has the "bounce back" offers?
It used to be a good deal and I don't hear nayone talking about it any more.
Still not sure of the exact dates, but I will be back at Poly sometime in late Oct.:banana:......can't wait!

I'm sure they are out there...had them in January (WL) but I didn't notice one in our room at the Poly...I thought maybe they just didn't have them in the CL rooms-:confused3

Desnik -- thanks for sharing your thoughts on your summer stay at the Poly!!! We really enjoyed it, too, after years of not being sure if we wanted to stay there!

By this time tomorrow, I will waiting for the ME to take me and sis to the Poly..it'll be my second time and her first.

Can't wait!!!!!:cloud9::lovestruc:cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Lucky you!!!:cool1::banana::banana: Have a great trip!!! LVCL is amazing!!!:goodvibes

I'm sure they are out there...had them in January (WL) but I didn't notice one in our room at the Poly...I thought maybe they just didn't have them in the CL rooms-:confused3

They do have them in the CL rooms -- we had one in our AKL and Poly rooms in April, and (unfortunately) the same exact one in our BC, AKL, and GF rooms in July/Aug -- all CL rooms. I think that sometimes people "take" them and then mousekeeping just forgets to replace it?:confused3

They do have them in the CL rooms -- we had one in our AKL and Poly rooms in April, and (unfortunately) the same exact one in our BC, AKL, and GF rooms in July/Aug -- all CL rooms. I think that sometimes people "take" them and then mousekeeping just forgets to replace it?:confused3

That stinks!! I should have just asked about it before we left...I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for some kind of a deal for January....

That stinks!! I should have just asked about it before we left...I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for some kind of a deal for January....

Well, if it's any consolation, the bounceback offer we had in our rooms in August was only good through 12/24/09. We were hoping for something for 2010, too.:upsidedow

I was hoping for a bounceback offer when I stayed at the Poly this past April because my husband was actually considering it! We didn't get one and I had no idea that a lot of people got them or I would have asked for one :headache:

I was hoping for a bounceback offer when I stayed at the Poly this past April because my husband was actually considering it! We didn't get one and I had no idea that a lot of people got them or I would have asked for one :headache:
I was hoping for one last December, but didn't know if they were giving them out or not. I'd say the Disboards have helped me to save money by providing me with this knowledge. But I think my husband would disagree because it means I want to go back to WDW more often.

Hi do all the rooms at Poly get turndown service or just club level? Also if it is available on all levels do I have to call daily to request it or can I request it for the entire stay at once?
We are going without the kiddies and that is one of the luxuries I loved over at GF last year. It was so nice to come back to a clean room with new towels and the bed layed out.

Hi do all the rooms at Poly get turndown service or just club level? Also if it is available on all levels do I have to call daily to request it or can I request it for the entire stay at once?
We are going without the kiddies and that is one of the luxuries I loved over at GF last year. It was so nice to come back to a clean room with new towels and the bed layed out.

Yes, only CL rooms at the Poly get daily turndown service. But you can request it if you are staying non-CL. I would randomly request it on the evenings we would be out late. It is wonderful to come back to the room all tidied up and bed ready to fall into:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter