The *ALL NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *APRIL 2009*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banana::banana::banana: :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Wow!:cheer2: Happy travels to all of you heading to paradise! I hope you all get some fabulous pixie dust on your vacation pixiedust:

I can't wait to hear full details!

Aloha friends!

I am sooooo excited..WE are going in November and was finalizing things with my TA...She told me that she wants to request that we be in the Samoa Longhouse facing the pool..She says it's pretty and isn't very loud at night..But thought it would be best with my 3 kids....She asked me what I thought..and I told her I had no clue!!! :rotfl:

What do you Poly vets say?

The Ta was telling me that my kids can make leis while they are there? Really?? If that is right..my kids will be so excited.. :banana: I gave up fd to stay at the Poly..We got a great rate..and decided since we will only be there 5 days....The poly came out 60 dollars less than the por..though the por had free dining..But we were already eating at T Rex one night..so I think it was worth it..and after listening to my TA tell me how wonderful it was..I just am so excited. I think I am walking around with a smile on my face:)

LOL...we did the same thing (and for November too)! DH and I are planning taking it very easy with lots of resort time for this vacation, so even though I really wanted FD, it will be nice to not be tied to ADRs. I did make 2 dinner ADRs, but that's it. This will be our first Poly trip and I'm so excited!

Here's to a wonderful vacation!:cheer2:

...from our early September trip:
09-09-03131646.jpg

09-09-03132030.jpg

09-09-03132152.jpg

09-09-03132254.jpg

09-09-03154035.jpg

09-09-03191128.jpg

09-09-03191149.jpg

09-09-04065548.jpg

09-09-04065735.jpg

09-09-04090606.jpg

Ooh pretty pics..I love the lit waterfall!!! lolol Sammy I only made 2 adr's also.. Here's to giving up free dining!!!!

Lovely photos!!! I really like the lush gardens at the Poly and you really captured them well in your photos! Thanks for continuing to post them -- I really have enjoyed them all!:goodvibes

More beautiful pics! Can't believe we'll be there in just a month!

To everyone arriving at Poly soon, have a magical trip! :wizard:

To all those that will be at Poly soon, have a fantastic time.

Gorgeous pictures Ronald, love the volcano one esp :)

I would love to take my family down to the beach to view the fireworks one evening during our trip. We aren't attending MVMCP, but hope to view the fireworks.

Can someone explain to me where we should go so we can hear the music that goes along with the show?

TIA!

Probably silly question, but anyone know off hand how many hangers in the closets? We hang the majority of our clothes, was wondering if we needed to bring some....

Probably silly question, but anyone know off hand how many hangers in the closets? We hang the majority of our clothes, was wondering if we needed to bring some....

Mousekeeping will bring you as many hangars as you need. Just give them a call and they ask you how many you need and bring them right to you :thumbsup2 Happy packing:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter