Tervis cups and chamilia

I love the Disney cruise charm got it the first day. They had alot the women at the store said last week.

I also want to thank the person who mentioned the tervis cup. I bought 2 of each, I really love the Cruise ship one. They seemed to run out of it the first day but had a ton more by the end of the cruise. The Castaway Cay one is very cute also.

Started collecting the Dooney and bourke bags on our Disney trips!! Now I would love to start one of these bracelets! Do they sell the actual bracelet there or just the charms?? If so, is it cheapier to buy the bracelet before hand and get the charms on board?! Thanks!!!

Started collecting the Dooney and bourke bags on our Disney trips!! Now I would love to start one of these bracelets! Do they sell the actual bracelet there or just the charms?? If so, is it cheapier to buy the bracelet before hand and get the charms on board?! Thanks!!!

yes they do sell the bracelet onboard and it is cheaper than buying it at home, at least my home.
trying to remember but believe it was 49 on the boat and it is 65 plus tax here.

Well, I have caught Tervis fever. Today I bought a lid that you can put a straw in and a handle at Bed Bath And Beyond. I don't even own a cup. :rotfl:

I figure those things will come in handy on board after I figure out which one to buy.

TINKERBELLMOM31: thank you for posting the CC pictures.

Well, I have caught Tervis fever. Today I bought a lid that you can put a straw in and a handle at Bed Bath And Beyond. I don't even own a cup. :rotfl:

I figure those things will come in handy on board after I figure out which one to buy.

Beall's has a better selection of cups than BB&B. Oops....guess you didn't need to hear that. :rotfl2:

I love the Cc cup!,

I have been looking for new cups to bring for my kids DD7, dS3

Are these lids spill proof?

Is the wide open straw the only lid option?

I understand that there are disposable cups at drink stations, and dinner

But I thought they would be great for CC so they stay hydrated on the beach!

Thanks!
Annabug

Don't the ones on the ship come with a lid and a straw?

The tervis cups on the ship come with a lid that has a coffee style slider opening. There is a notch for a straw but it doesn't come with one. You could get one from the drink station.

I would not consider it spill proof. Mine has tipped and some coffee spilled out. I also have the sport bottle from the tervis store. I dropped it and it popped open and spilled. I'm not sure but it looks like the shaker lid u can buy from their website might be used sippy style. Maybe some one else can answer that.

The tervis cups on the ship come with a lid that has a coffee style slider opening. There is a notch for a straw but it doesn't come with one. You could get one from the drink station.

I would not consider it spill proof. Mine has tipped and some coffee spilled out. I also have the sport bottle from the tervis store. I dropped it and it popped open and spilled. I'm not sure but it looks like the shaker lid u can buy from their website might be used sippy style. Maybe some one else can answer that.

Good to know, I will plan on getting straws and the other kinds of lids before I leave. I would prefer that to the coffee mug style opening.

Good to know, I will plan on getting straws and the other kinds of lids before I leave. I would prefer that to the coffee mug style opening.

The straws on the ship will be fine to use in the 16 oz. cups. I'm not a fan of reusable straws, too hard to clean. We only have the coffee cup style lids since they can also be used with a straw, more functional in my opinion. Once you are at the store you can look at both kinds of lids and decide if you need to purchase the straw ones.
The shaker lid won't be spill proof either. It's the same type of lid that bartenders use when mixing (shaking) drinks.

Is there any way to order the Tervis tumblers? We use the WDW merchandising phone number a lot, but wasn't sure if there was a way to get these from the ship?
PS--i didn't read thru the whole thread. Sorry if this was asked before. And, also, are they truely Tervis or a generic?

Is there any way to order the Tervis tumblers? We use the WDW merchandising phone number a lot, but wasn't sure if there was a way to get these from the ship?
PS--i didn't read thru the whole thread. Sorry if this was asked before. And, also, are they truely Tervis or a generic?

They are genuine Tervis Tumblers.

Please let me know if you hear anything. I placed my order Saturday and received the denial email yesterday. I think I'm going to call them. I had a lot of trouble with their website yesterday trying to make corrections.

I had Disney Magic as well and there email said It was denied. It went on to say if I wanted to reorder I had to remove the word Disney.

Since you ordered did u get any emails? First email was order confirmation then yesterday I received 2 separate emails. One said 2 of my designs were approved and were being processed congrats. The second email had my 3rd design and gave the info about the denial.

Either they overlooked it on yours or your order is not that far in process yet.

Got my mugs yesterday, they put on it Disney Magic and then the date. I used there design for the front two of the three are Disney designs. Maybe putting just "Disney" looked like an adjective to Magic as opposed to ownership with "Disney's" Fantasy.

Got my mugs yesterday, they put on it Disney Magic and then the date. I used there design for the front two of the three are Disney designs. Maybe putting just "Disney" looked like an adjective to Magic as opposed to ownership with "Disney's" Fantasy.

I'm disappointed I had Disney Magic and the date underneath. Maybe yours was overlooked by the person who approved the design. I bet since they are now getting a lot more orders they are getting more strict.

When I called after trying to fix the design, the girl right away said it will be denied because the word Disney was still there. I had to go on a third time to design it. When I called back and got the same women she said it just says "magic" now I will put the approval through.

I guess you just got lucky as I was not the only one to be denied.

Can you post a picture if yours?

Can you post a picture if yours?

I ordered three this is the only one that doesn't have a Disney front design, it was a little tricky but you should be able to see all of the wording.

mug-1.jpg

Man, I am so weak to peer pressure :rolleyes1 I had to go to BBB to buy a Tervis cup to try it out. Loving it thus far!! I left my iced coffee in the car in 90 degree heat and it was still cold when I cam back to the car an hour later. Might just have to buy the rest of the family cups before the cruise :cheer2:

Man, I am so weak to peer pressure :rolleyes1 I had to go to BBB to buy a Tervis cup to try it out. Loving it thus far!! I left my iced coffee in the car in 90 degree heat and it was still cold when I cam back to the car an hour later. Might just have to buy the rest of the family cups before the cruise :cheer2:

i so know what your saying......i'm from canada but will be in the u.s. in two weeks and whats the first thing on my list of to do's???
yup, i'm weak to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter