Tervis cups and chamilia

They are great! We have around 20 of them in all different sizes. My Disney dream one has a wierd film on it though. Don't think I can send it back and get a new one though. I'm hoping there is one on the fantasy and magic!!

I'm headed out on the Magic on Friday does anyone know if they sell them onboard the Magic?

Also, where are you ordering the personalized one from?? TIA!!:thumbsup2:)

hi there
I had never even heard of Tervis tumblers until i came onto this site. Coming from New Zealand, all our acrylic ware is pretty low quality. i myself can not wait to get to BBB to get some new tumblers!!!

I have it saved on my google maps so that i can go shopping when I am in hollywood :) LOL

They are great! We have around 20 of them in all different sizes. My Disney dream one has a wierd film on it though. Don't think I can send it back and get a new one though. I'm hoping there is one on the fantasy and magic!!

I may be from sunscreen. From Tervis.com:
I handled my tumbler after using sunscreen and it now appears hazy, what should I do?

Tervis tumblers are great for outdoor use & fun in the sun. However, certain sunscreen products may cause damage to several different materials, including plastics. As a plastic product, Tervis recommends minimal-to-no sunscreen contact with your tumblers or ice buckets to avoid a haziness appearance on the product(s). For example, wash your hands after applying sunscreen and before using your Tervis product(s). Should sunscreen come in contact with your tumbler(s) or ice bucket(s), hand-wash them immediately, using soap, cool water and a soft cloth.

I may be from sunscreen. From Tervis.com:

Thanks for the info....mine is actually inside the cup about 3/4 inch down from the top. It looks as if it isn't clean, like if you were to have an ice cream soda, that type of film. I thought it was dirty and really scrubbed it and nothing came off. Its never been in the microwave either. Its odd...If I can figure out how to put pictures up, I will.

Thanks for the info....mine is actually inside the cup about 3/4 inch down from the top. It looks as if it isn't clean, like if you were to have an ice cream soda, that type of film. I thought it was dirty and really scrubbed it and nothing came off. Its never been in the microwave either. Its odd...If I can figure out how to put pictures up, I will.

Try contacting Tervis and see what they say about it.

I'm headed out on the Magic on Friday does anyone know if they sell them onboard the Magic?

Also, where are you ordering the personalized one from?? TIA!!:thumbsup2:)

I posted pics earlier in this thread, those are the ones I bought on the Magic last month. Tervis.com is where I ordered 3 customized. I want to warn everyone DO NOT use the word Disney, this caused me A LOT of grief. I was charged 3 separate times, spent a few hours trying to get two credits back. Then was charged a 4th time a week after for something no one could explain. After a few more phone calls and emails it was finally taken care of. It turned out to be a $15 frate fee they charged when an item shipped. They did refund it, but it took a lot of communication to get it handled.

Watch your credit card because that's how I found out.

I'm happy to hear that they are selling them on the ships. I did just buy my girls one each at BBB and of course used my 20% off coupon!! :) I'm debating buying my hubby the Marvel one and myself the Villains cups, but might wait to purchase the DCL ones on board. SUPER CUTE!!! YAE!

Still deciding on whether or not I need the Chamilia bracelet. I'm a Pandora girl, but I hear the charms will fit on either. :) Hmmmmmm. :)

I began reading this great board a few months prior to our vacation on the Dream last month. Let me thank all of you for the great tips and suggestions I armed myself with prior to cruising. I took notes on everything from character meet/greets to trip insurance. On a side note, I will NOT travel again w/o trip insurance; as the morning of our cruise, I fell down my steps at home and fractured my tailbone. Not a fun way to travel, but we had planned this trip for a year and a half and I figured I could heal just as well at sea as at home. (Probably better!!) The only regret I have concerning the vacation is when visiting Castaway Cay, I was busy with my grandchildren and forgot to pick up my souvenir Tervis CC mug. :sad: Is there anyone who would be willing to pick one up for me in the near future? I would be so grateful and would certainly pre-pay the cost and postage. Wish I could go back and pick up one myself! Thanks in advance.....you guys are the best!

I began reading this great board a few months prior to our vacation on the Dream last month. Let me thank all of you for the great tips and suggestions I armed myself with prior to cruising. I took notes on everything from character meet/greets to trip insurance. On a side note, I will NOT travel again w/o trip insurance; as the morning of our cruise, I fell down my steps at home and fractured my tailbone. Not a fun way to travel, but we had planned this trip for a year and a half and I figured I could heal just as well at sea as at home. (Probably better!!) The only regret I have concerning the vacation is when visiting Castaway Cay, I was busy with my grandchildren and forgot to pick up my souvenir Tervis CC mug. :sad: Is there anyone who would be willing to pick one up for me in the near future? I would be so grateful and would certainly pre-pay the cost and postage. Wish I could go back and pick up one myself! Thanks in advance.....you guys are the best!

We are on the june 16th Fantasy Cruise. I can pick you up one (because of this thread I plan on picking up a few for my family)!

In case anyone is interested, Chamilia is running a promotion in June where if you buy $100 in beads you get a $65 snap bracelet for free. I picked two Disney beads up for my daughter to put away for her birthday at a jewelry store online (A Silver Breeze) and shipping was included. Plan on adding the cruise ship charm in March when we go on the Fantasy.

We are on the june 16th Fantasy Cruise. I can pick you up one (because of this thread I plan on picking up a few for my family)!

Thank you so much!!! Like you, I had so many items on my list of things to do that were recommended by this board, that I forgot all about it till the next day. Since I'm new, I don't think I'm able to private message anyone other than staff. If you could PM me, we can work out the details. I am so jealous....your cruise is right around the corner! Thanks again; you are so kind to do this for me!

In case anyone is interested, Chamilia is running a promotion in June where if you buy $100 in beads you get a $65 snap bracelet for free. I picked two Disney beads up for my daughter to put away for her birthday at a jewelry store online (A Silver Breeze) and shipping was included. Plan on adding the cruise ship charm in March when we go on the Fantasy.

ican't find this on their site. is it hidden on their site somewhere?

ican't find this on their site. is it hidden on their site somewhere?

http://www.asilverbreeze.com/chamilia/chamilia-disney-beads

I searched high and low to find a website offering this deal because I didn't want to have to hunt down the beads I wanted at an actual store. I picked the Dreams really do come true and Pink Mickey CZ gem beads which came out to $100 so I got free shipping and the free snap bracelet. When you add $100 of Chamilia beads, it automatically shows up in your cart and you pick the size. Also, I ordered it this afternoon and it has already shipped.

I am a Tervis addict and was So excited to get a DCL one. No such luck. I talked to a CM who said they cleared them out to make room for all of the NYC / Canada cups they added for these cruise.

Boo Hoo.

If anyone travelling soon feels like being kind and picking up a plain DCL one (haven't been lucky enough to cruise on Dream or Fantasy yet so don't want the Aquaduck one).

I would compensate you!

http://www.asilverbreeze.com/chamilia/chamilia-disney-beads

I searched high and low to find a website offering this deal because I didn't want to have to hunt down the beads I wanted at an actual store. I picked the Dreams really do come true and Pink Mickey CZ gem beads which came out to $100 so I got free shipping and the free snap bracelet. When you add $100 of Chamilia beads, it automatically shows up in your cart and you pick the size. Also, I ordered it this afternoon and it has already shipped.

thanks for posting this site. i to went to it today and got really good deals. ordered a birthstone for my dgd, i put a gift in a box every year for her to open on her 21'st bday. got her the chamilla bracelet from the ship for this years bday so we are one bday ahead, which is always good. i got several stoppers for me as well as a fairly charm, also for me. i received the free bracelet which will go to my d-in-law for xmas, a free cleaning cloth and a chamilla catalogue free as well. there was no tax as i am canadian so don't pay the ny tax. free shipping which surprised me as, again, i live in canada. usually we pay double. really really good deal if your looking for any of that BUT it is over june 30. i also had to phone my order in as their system will not take canadian orders over the internet as yet.
oh, and the prices were a bit less than i would pay in my local stores.
thanks again!
how long did it take to get your order? they said mine mailed today as well and wondering how long i should expect for it.

I had great CM on the Wonder. I had bought the pink QZ at Vero in Oct and sometime between Oct and March one side of it came out. The manager of the gift shop gave me a brand new one. So they have great CS. On the Dream and Wonder I got the cruise ship charm and Donald. Also if you are gold and above you can get a discount on it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter