Tervis cups and chamilia

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tinkerbellmom31, May 11, 2012.

1. tinkerbellmom31

tinkerbellmom31 Mouseketeer

I love the Disney cruise charm got it the first day. They had alot the women at the store said last week.

I also want to thank the person who mentioned the tervis cup. I bought 2 of each, I really love the Cruise ship one. They seemed to run out of it the first day but had a ton more by the end of the cruise. The Castaway Cay one is very cute also.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cmbar

Cmbar DIS Veteran

What Tervis cups? Do they sell them onboard?

4. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Yes. They have Tervis Tumblers with a couple of designes for sale on board. They are all 16 ounce tumblers with a travel lid.

5. ksloane

ksloane DIS Veteran

Are there pictures of the Tervis cups anywhere here?

6. Cmbar

Cmbar DIS Veteran

Are they Disney Cruise line designs and how much??? I am addicted to these cups and I was going to bring one from home, but if I "forget" I may just have to buy one on the ship! Thanks for any info!

7. Cmbar

Cmbar DIS Veteran

::yes::::yes:: popcorn::popcorn::

8. tinkerbellmom31

It's a double wall hot or cold cup . It has coffee in it in the photo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. LWQuestie

LWQuestie I'm the Rocketeer!

10. Cmbar

Cmbar DIS Veteran

Thank you for posting!

Ok where do I purchase? At one of the stores? Do you remember how much they cost?

11. hjd0411

hjd0411 DIS Veteran

Oooh - I think I want one or two of those...!!!! :rotfl:::yes::
    They look cute!

12. tinkerbellmom31

They are 16oz cost 20$ and there were 2 designs . The one I just posted and a Castaway Cay one with Mickey in a hammock. There was plenty of the Castaway Cay one on the ship and the island.

13. KBT35

KBT35 Mouseketeer

There's also an Aquaduck version too! That's the one I bought! Super cute!

14. tinkerbellmom31

I would have loved the aquaduck one. I love Donald. They didn't have that one on the magic. I would have bought all 3. In Key West there was a Tervis store and I bought that purple lid as an extra. It came with a blue one.

15. dennes

dennes Mouseketeer

I am from New Zealand and have only recently learned about these tumblers. My cousin's wife is American and they came home from the US for two weeks. They are just delightful - love the concept behind them. Are they really dishwasher safe - how do you usually wash them??

I cant wait to get to the US to buy some :)

16. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Are they really $20 now? I paid $16 for my CC one and DCL one the end of January.

17. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

I wash ours on the top rack of the dishwasher.

18. KBT35

KBT35 Mouseketeer

$18.95 to be exact looking at the price tag now...

On the Dream they had the DCL one shown in the pic posted by pp with a red lid I literally tossed a coin on which I would get and tried to talk my son into returning the Alabama one he has for the DCL one so we could have both! He chose to get the Aquaduck vinylmation instead! LOL!

19. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Ohhh....so excited to see that they have the Tervis ones onboard. I have a non Disney one that I was going to bring but will wait now to purchase one of the DCL ones....

I use mine primarily for cold drinks....love the fact that they don't "sweat". I love the lid and the flexible straw!!!

anyone who is interested in the Tervis brand....here is a link. They have some Disney ones at the link but I will assume you can only get the DCL ones onboard.

http://www.tervis.com/designs/Brows...rands-Disney/2069755018115c2ec24c1e1970bc9906

MJ

20. KBT35

KBT35 Mouseketeer

Yea I wish I had known they had them onboard! I forgot the cups I had planned to take on the counter and stopped at Bed, Bath & Beyond on the way to the airport to buy new ones! I never used mine so I'll return it tomorrow!

21. tinkerbellmom31

I went to the website it looks like you can customize them. I might have to get one with a pic of our Family from the cruise.