Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

:confused3 I missed that.

slide_5194_71520_large.jpg

Glad you had fun. Did the girls place?
I was so tired that I stopped listening at the awards ceremony, but the team usually takes first place in all their dances. I really love this team. They put in a lot of work and are a great bunch of girls. :thumbsup2

Can you change posts on TRs? :surfweb: Someone posted 2nd on mine while I was typing out my index. It's no big deal, but I was just wondering...

Hmm. I don't know if I can change the order, and of course I'm not supposed to delete things without a really good reason. ;) I'll look, though!

:hug: My godmother's father has decided the same thing. When she left him Saturday she told him goodbye and thanks for all he did for her. It was hard for her to say, but she's glad she did.

Yep. I just don't know if I should be half-expecting this to take a few weeks or a few months, or a year, or what. Sigh. I'm sorry about your godmother. :hug:

All that mess and you still have tennis.

::yes:: :rotfl2:

I got oops! from Chile. Also very nice.

::yes:: I love oops!

:hug: I'm so sorry, CE

Welcome home, we missed you.

Thank you! :hug:

Well my plan got the kabosh today. Evan's cold got worse and he's home with me. No gym for me today, so I've decided to start my Spring cleaning in the bedrooms.

Hope Evan feels better, and that sounds like a decent idea for a backup plan. I need to get this house back in order. It got a little out of whack when we packed up to go, and with the kids being home for two days, it's kind of like those hurricane force winds came in. :lmao:

Wow I can't believe it was that easy

He hadn't changed the router set-up password, and he had also given me all his usual ones to try, so... :rotfl:

I'm sorry :hug:

Thanks.

Wow, you were lucky it didn't hit the house, hope they sort it out soon!

Yes! I think we'll be OK for tomorrow - that detour by my house is cleared up now, and the weather's fine today for work. They've restored a lot more of the power, too.

The Dr says Jessica's knee problem is pretty common in long legged teenage girls. Apparently as her pelvis is growing it's putting a strain on the outside of her knee cap (well the muscles etc) so he is sending her for physio to strengthen them up. If that doesn't work then he will do scans etc :thumbsup2

I hope it works soon! :)

Yikes, glad there was no damage. :eek:

::yes::

Probably not. He has dropped to seasonal status so he basically works one day every 6 weeks. It gives him his main gate pass, but he can't get anyone else in. I told him since he turned 80 I think he is allowed to retire;)

Yeah, I'd say! :goodvibes

So every program that I need to use to do any kind of work crashed, so I am off to do some filling....exciting, eh?:lmao:

Woohoo!

I came home to an empty house - my thought was that D must have gone to do some work and that I had about an hour and a half before the boys get home. Then I remembered that they didn't have school. :rotfl: D took them to lunch and then the park. :upsidedow

I'm very much enjoying a few minutes of solitude. I think you guys know me well enough to know that I enjoy my alone time - 6 days with 12 people was a stretch for me. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I totally agree!!! They spent an arm and a leg for nothing IMO. The club thing was more for the mom i think, who kinda wishes she could be out clubbing.

I missed that KC was looking for a new job too. Good luck to him. :thumbsup2

He's not really looking, a friend kinda threw this at him. The friend got promoted and a job opened up, so he is really rallying for KC to get it. Its more money, less days and hopefully closer to what he really wants to do.

I can't get past the skeery clowns part. :scared1:

You're telling me! I'm not scared of them, but I don't like 'em either. KC has a real phobia because of something that happened to him as a kid. People think it's funny but it's really not. I felt bad for him!

Meats I try to get monthly, because it seems our store does a massive meat sale once a month:confused3 They will have what they call the 4 for $19.99 deal. 4 packages of meat for $19.99! I can usually get boneless chicken, steaks, chops, ground meata. It's a pretty good deal. About a month ago they had a deal on pork. We got a pork roast (that I made BBQ pork sandwiches with), A dozen pork chops (the thick ones that I usually stuff), and 10 country ribs (meat on bone, that I know you don't do ;)) for $12.00:thumbsup2 Sometimes when I see the sale paper, even if we aren't planning amajor shope, if they have a good sale on something that I know we will use I will pick it up

Don't think it iwas hotmail. I think it was one of those apps from FB!

That's a bit much for a one year old party, JMO.

First off holy crow about the meat, it's almost worth a bus trip for me with those kinda deals!!! We spent $4 on 6 thin cut pieces of beef, and $7 on ground beef. Seriously the prices are ridiculous.

I just want more people I know to use Gmail, it's easy and free and has a million awesome features (chat, calendar, a blog following feature). Just sayin.

Yea the party was WAY over the top. I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money for a 1 year old.

Keep trying Kat as you'd be great and thanks about the girls. Also wow that was some 1st party, what will they do next year? :rotfl2:

Exactly! They have a 4 year old as well, she will be expecting some big stuff for her #5!

Glad Jess' knee is ok, hopefully the physical therapy helps!

So... Sorry about the book! :rotfl: Missed you guys! I need to get myself moving - I can't say I was sorry about a day to sleep in a little, either. We got up at 7:00 all week to ski, so it wasn't exactly relaxing. Plus, the bed was really awful. :rotfl2:

Happy March! :goodvibes

Well at least all the bad stuff at home happened while you were gone! :hug:

The baby said Mickey Mouse, I am training her well. :thumbsup2 It makes a grandmother feel all warm and fuzzy when the little ones are awakened to the magic. You all had a part b ecause she saw the Mickey's in the signatures. :)
Oh well I have a big exam this week and 2 chapters to read so have a good day al.

Awwww! Teaching 'em young! Happy studying!

Can you change posts on TRs? :surfweb: Someone posted 2nd on mine while I was typing out my index. It's no big deal, but I was just wondering... ;)

I hate when that happens, I think it's one of those OCD /Type A personality things :rotfl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got woken up too early this morning by the front door alarm we forgot to shut off, as KC was leaving. So I got up and ended up passing out on the couch for an hour or so. I have a carpload to do and people to call etc. I am slow in moving today tho.

This Thursday they come for the 2nd and final bed bug treatment. We haven't seen even one since they sprayed last, btw! We have to move all the furniture again and leave the house for 4 hours again, and do all the laundry again BUT after that I can put my life back together. We are planning on trying to move our furniture around this weekend too. We found a floor planner site and we have some cool ideas. If it works out i'll take pics.

Off to chip away at the to-do list. I almost wish I wasn't a list person, then I'd "forget" things I have to take care of.

Well at least all the bad stuff at home happened while you were gone! :hug:

Yeah, it was really no problem for us. My neighbor even has power, it's just that the lines are lying on the ground... I feel bad for them, though, as that's just annoying.

This Thursday they come for the 2nd and final bed bug treatment. We haven't seen even one since they sprayed last, btw! We have to move all the furniture again and leave the house for 4 hours again, and do all the laundry again BUT after that I can put my life back together.

Good luck!

The inflatable beaver...wow

I opted to stay home this morning so catch up on some greatly needed sleep. Thurday and friday night i only had about 2 hours sleep and then saturday night i slept on the floor so my mom and grandma had my bed. Last night i fell asleep for 4 hours on the couch, yet i still slept almost 12 hours this morning.

So regarding marc and the trip. I wish it were that easy that i could just make the decisions and he wouldnt care, and ultimately all he really cares about is food. But he feels very strongly about things. He doesnt come up with ideas, but if he doesnt like something hes adamant about it. Ill probably end up going without him and reporting back the details. Things can always be changed. But im worried about the cake because he really wants to "pick it together" and we have to wait until we get there and see the styles they have.

exciting news! I got my dress yesterday! I didnt think i would get one, but i did. They were having a kirstie kelly trunk show with one of the girls from the company. I tried on many brands, but those disney dresses were such amazing quality! They each corset straps inside that just made them feel and look great too. I thought i would go for an aline beaded type of dress, but i was surprised that i ended up with a plain trumpet dress with beading along an empire waist. I will post a picture if I can find one. I cannot find a picture online though. Its so frustrating.

I'm very much enjoying a few minutes of solitude. I think you guys know me well enough to know that I enjoy my alone time - 6 days with 12 people was a stretch for me. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
Well done for surviving that long :rotfl2:

This Thursday they come for the 2nd and final bed bug treatment. We haven't seen even one since they sprayed last, btw! We have to move all the furniture again and leave the house for 4 hours again, and do all the laundry again BUT after that I can put my life back together. We are planning on trying to move our furniture around this weekend too. We found a floor planner site and we have some cool ideas. If it works out i'll take pics.
:thumbsup2

Yeah, it was really no problem for us. My neighbor even has power, it's just that the lines are lying on the ground... I feel bad for them, though, as that's just annoying.
Is that dangerous at all???

exciting news! I got my dress yesterday! I didnt think i would get one, but i did. They were having a kirstie kelly trunk show with one of the girls from the company. I tried on many brands, but those disney dresses were such amazing quality! They each corset straps inside that just made them feel and look great too. I thought i would go for an aline beaded type of dress, but i was surprised that i ended up with a plain trumpet dress with beading along an empire waist. I will post a picture if I can find one. I cannot find a picture online though. Its so frustrating.
Wow, can't wait to see photos :goodvibes

I hate when that happens, I think it's one of those OCD /Type A personality things :rotfl:
I'd never know what you're talking about there. ;) Key to that is to type in what you want in your first post, then just do a quick post after with the words "saved" to get what you want. You can always go back and edit! :goodvibes

Awesome! I'd love to see a pic if you can find one!

Well done for surviving that long :rotfl2:

Thanks!

Is that dangerous at all???

:confused3 He's an electrical engineer, and the neighbor on their other side is an electrician, and they figured it was OK. We're not letting the kids play there, of course. A truck came by earlier, but just looked at it and left. :confused:

I need to go turn my laundry, and even that feels like too much. :rotfl:

Mail me a check. I'll get them out today or tomorrow at the lastest. Thanks! :)
Cool! Just let me know for how much.

so I've decided to start my Spring cleaning in the bedrooms.
Getting all the closets,drawers cleaned out is on the list whilst MItch is gone. Of course I could have already started, but...:rolleyes1

I hope Evan's feeling better. :goodvibes

I am the family limo driver. :lmao:
:rotfl:

The Dr says Jessica's knee problem is pretty common in long legged teenage girls.
Yea, I wouldn't know anything about that. :rolleyes: I hope she gets it figured out soon. :hug:

Probably not. He has dropped to seasonal status so he basically works one day every 6 weeks. It gives him his main gate pass, but he can't get anyone else in. I told him since he turned 80 I think he is allowed to retire;)
:eek: Well, you've got to come down so I can meet him. ;) I agree, it's time for him to retire. :thumbsup2

Yep. I just don't know if I should be half-expecting this to take a few weeks or a few months, or a year, or what.
That's the frustrating part. :hug:

6 days with 12 people was a stretch for me. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
:eek: I'd go mental.

He's not really looking, a friend kinda threw this at him. The friend got promoted and a job opened up, so he is really rallying for KC to get it. Its more money, less days and hopefully closer to what he really wants to do.
That's the best way too get a job. :goodvibes

I got my dress yesterday!
How exciting! princess:

We're taking a friend to dinner for her birthday tonight. Landry's, it's a chain (said in your best Truvy from Steel Magnolia's voice :rotfl:). She isn't a very adventurous eater so I hate to spend a lot of money taking her somewhere really nice. Tacky, I know. ;)

15634925_475.jpg
15634923_475.jpg

15634920_475.jpg
15634927_475.jpg

This size was obviously too small on the bottom, but apparently kirstie kelly is one of the only designers that make split sizes. Great since i wear about a medium top and XL bottom.:rolleyes: I got the longer veil for the ceremony, but ill change it to a bird cage veil for the reception. :thumbsup2

PS I just wanted to say how perfect that shop was. They were all huge disney fans with disney figurines etc all over their shelves. They even had their disney music playing in the background. I felt at home and not judged for the disney stuff around all of them.

:eek: I'd go mental.

Yep. Not long after I typed that message about the solitude, they showed up at home. Sigh. :rotfl:

This size was obviously too small on the bottom, but apparently kirstie kelly is one of the only designers that make split sizes. Great since i wear about a medium top and XL bottom.:rolleyes: I got the longer veil for the ceremony, but ill change it to a bird cage veil for the reception. :thumbsup2

It's gorgeous! (And so are you!) Love it!

PS I just wanted to say how perfect that shop was. They were all huge disney fans with disney figurines etc all over their shelves. They even had their disney music playing in the background. I felt at home and not judged for the disney stuff around all of them.
Beautiful! ...and elegant! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Beautiful! ...and elegant! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

My sentiments exactly!!!:goodvibes

Had a very productive day at work am almost caught up with filing (YUKKY STUFF):lmao:, am ahead with the financiaks by 4 ndays :banana::banana:
Did my automatic banking AND it all balanced:banana::banana::banana:. So tomorrow I get to sleep in and go in at Noon for my 8 hours !!! Yahooey!!!

I was so tired that I stopped listening at the awards ceremony, but the team usually takes first place in all their dances. I really love this team. They put in a lot of work and are a great bunch of girls. :thumbsup2

Did B danace or were you just there supporting the other girls?:confused3

I came home to an empty house - my thought was that D must have gone to do some work and that I had about an hour and a half before the boys get home. Then I remembered that they didn't have school. :rotfl: D took them to lunch and then the park. :upsidedow

Hope you enjoyed your alone time!:goodvibes

6 days with 12 people was a stretch for me. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

:scared1:

First off holy crow about the meat, it's almost worth a bus trip for me with those kinda deals!!! We spent $4 on 6 thin cut pieces of beef, and $7 on ground beef. Seriously the prices are ridiculous.

Unfortunately I don't get the paper until the day before the sales start but I will let you know when they have them. THe sales usually run Friday through Thursday.

So regarding marc and the trip. I wish it were that easy that i could just make the decisions and he wouldnt care, and ultimately all he really cares about is food. But he feels very strongly about things. He doesnt come up with ideas, but if he doesnt like something hes adamant about it. Ill probably end up going without him and reporting back the details. Things can always be changed. But im worried about the cake because he really wants to "pick it together" and we have to wait until we get there and see the styles they have.

Going adn then discussin options and then going back when he can go sounds like a good plan. This way you can cross off the things that you absolutely would say no too and just show him the things that you really like!

:eek: Well, you've got to come down so I can meet him. ;) I agree, it's time for him to retire. :thumbsup2

I am trying to plan a ong weekend. Waiting to see what their plans are. They are talking about coming up in July. If they do that I may come down in November:thumbsup2

This size was obviously too small on the bottom, but apparently kirstie kelly is one of the only designers that make split sizes. Great since i wear about a medium top and XL bottom.:rolleyes: I got the longer veil for the ceremony, but ill change it to a bird cage veil for the reception.

Beautiful!
++++++++++++++++

Good morning all. Eye doctor appointment today so I have to go jump in the shower in a few minutes. Called the work sick line last night, so I don't have to worry about that. Jim took Jimmy to school, so I have a few extra minutes to just chill. I am watching a Biography about Jennifer Aniston on E and also checking out the news websites and trying to figure out when Kate Gosselin became a "star" and able to make the cast of Sancing with the Stars. I don't know who I want to break their leg first, her or Pamela Anderson:rolleyes1

Hope you all have a good day:goodvibes

Had a very productive day at work am almost caught up with filing (YUKKY STUFF):lmao:, am ahead with the financiaks by 4 ndays :banana::banana:
Did my automatic banking AND it all balanced:banana::banana::banana:. So tomorrow I get to sleep in and go in at Noon for my 8 hours !!! Yahooey!!!

Yippee! :goodvibes

Good morning. Finally a "normal" day around here - school and whatnot. I don't have much going, but I do need to get to the school myself to copy and drop off stuff about the book fair.

We had a nice quiet evening last night, and really I don't know much at all!

Hope you all have a great day! I'll be in and out. :goodvibes

Good morning all. Eye doctor appointment today so I have to go jump in the shower in a few minutes. Called the work sick line last night, so I don't have to worry about that. Jim took Jimmy to school, so I have a few extra minutes to just chill.

Good luck at the eye doctor - and enjoy the relaxation time. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter