• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

Good morning. Finally a "normal" day around here - school and whatnot. I don't have much going, but I do need to get to the school myself to copy and drop off stuff about the book fair.

When is your Spring Fair? Is yours BOGO? Ours is in May and I LOVE BOGO!

Good luck at the eye doctor - and enjoy the relaxation time. :hug:

Did my automatic banking AND it all balanced:banana::banana::banana:.
You balance your checkbook? :lmao: ;)

If they do that I may come down in November:thumbsup2
Yippee! :cool1:

Good luck at the eye doctor. I don't watch Dancing With the Stars, but you're right about Kate. Actually I like Pamela Anderson. She's been interviewed a few times on the radio, and she's not as stupid as she seems.

Finally a "normal" day around here - school and whatnot.
It's good to have days like that. :thumbsup2

I'm up and ready early for some reason. :confused3 It's supposed to rain all day so I don't think I'll be going out.

Whew! Almost didn't make it!

NotBob is off to Boston for a few days for work. I'm enjoying my coffee and waffles all alone.....ahhhh.
It's nice to have some peace and quiet. Finally. :love:

Sam: Your dress is beautiful. You look so pretty in it!
Jo: I hope that Jess gets some relief from the physical therapy. Poor thing.

Ok, that's all I got.
Be good everyone.

hazwoperskunk.jpg

Mel :lmao:

When is your Spring Fair? Is yours BOGO? Ours is in May and I LOVE BOGO!

Starts April 7th. No, it's not, but we as the PATT get a lot more incentives on sales. I wonder how they do that - maybe your organization takes the profit out of the extra incentives... Hmm... Because the way it works for us is that we collect all the money, then write a check to Scholastic for the 75% that they get off sales (minus the money from credit cards, since they collect that directly.) So, if you do BOGO, I wonder how that works. Our spring fair is always less profitable (no one buying for holidays, etc.) and that would likely help IF we could still make the 25%.

It's good to have days like that. :thumbsup2

Yes, indeed!

It's nice to have some peace and quiet. Finally. :love:

I hear you. D was going to work out, then go to the office, and I was looking forward to a peaceful day, home, by myself. Come to find out, since he's leaving for a week tomorrow, he's actually OFF today, so now he's working out and coming home. Joy. :headache: :rotfl:

Actually, we might go out to lunch, which will be nice. :thumbsup2

Well, I got my act in gear and got my first Book Fair stuff done, and also got gas for the car. Woohoo! 10:00 and my jobs are done for the day... :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

(OK, so maybe I should do some cleaning and stuff... Maybe.)

This size was obviously too small on the bottom, but apparently kirstie kelly is one of the only designers that make split sizes. Great since i wear about a medium top and XL bottom.:rolleyes: I got the longer veil for the ceremony, but ill change it to a bird cage veil for the reception. :thumbsup2

The dress is beautiful. It's nice that they can do two sizes in one. I always had the opposite problem L on top and M on bottom and it was tough buying clothes. I was fortunate that my mom could sew. I didn't want a veil and only had one because my mom forced it on me. Almost 29 years later and I don't regret taking it off as soon as I left the church. My daughter is talking about a destination wedding and I am trying to talk her into Disney.

Good morning all. Eye doctor appointment today so I have to go jump in the shower in a few minutes. Called the work sick line last night, so I don't have to worry about that. Jim took Jimmy to school, so I have a few extra minutes to just chill. I am watching a Biography about Jennifer Aniston on E and also checking out the news websites and trying to figure out when Kate Gosselin became a "star" and able to make the cast of Sancing with the Stars. I don't know who I want to break their leg first, her or Pamela Anderson:rolleyes1

Hope you all have a good day:goodvibes

Good luck with the eye dr. I agree about Kate Gosselin. I don't think I'll watch this season except that watching her make a fool out of herself may be fun. Wait she's already done that, :lmao:

+++++++++++
Hi all. I have had a fun morning already. Had to have a follow-up mammogram because every time I go they swear they see something. This time it looked "normal". I tried to get the physical form filled out for my grandson at the peds because they are in the same building. Yesterday it was a matter of filling it out and today they said he needs to be seen. That place is driving me crazy. At least I'll be able to get the form I need for his hearing test from the dr.
My hubby was out of town last night and he didn't call me as he normally does. The sheriff's dept hasn't shown up at the door so I'm assuming he's alive. :lmao: He'll use his normal my phone died excuse.
Now I am trying to decide what my aunt wants to do when my mom and I go to Disney at the end of April. My aunt lives in Florida and recently moved about 15 minutes from Disney so she is meeting us. I planned the Afternoon Tea because she and my mom will enjoy it. Now she wants to know if she gets a discount on entry to the parks, should she meet us one day or two, should she come to EPCOT or one of the other parks or both, etc. I told my mom to figure it out. I think it will be the one day at EPCOT over to the Grand Floridian and then back to EPCOT. I'm going to need a vacation after this vacation.
Off to study, have a good day all.

Is this her spaying?
Yep!

This size was obviously too small on the bottom, but apparently kirstie kelly is one of the only designers that make split sizes. Great since i wear about a medium top and XL bottom.:rolleyes: I got the longer veil for the ceremony, but ill change it to a bird cage veil for the reception. :thumbsup2
The dress is gorgeous, simple but elegant and you look great in it :thumbsup2

Eye doctor appointment today so I have to go jump in the shower in a few minutes.
How did it go?

Jo: I hope that Jess gets some relief from the physical therapy. Poor thing.
Me too!

Wow busy day here, dropped Boo at the vets, went to golf to play a comp, home to hoover, tidy etc then off to the hygenist (dentist) then picked a sore and grumpy Boo up. Once home had a quick turn around to take Ells to dance and I have to go back to pick her up in about 20 minutes. Oh and Jess is cooking, yes I know I said only on the weekends but she is making savoury cheese straws so I suppose that's OK :rotfl2: Anyway I haven't looked at Boo properly but she is fast asleep next to the radiator so we're leaving her alone!

What? Did you think we'd been run out of town? We're not goin' no wheres!

Good!:thumbsup2

Starts April 7th. No, it's not, but we as the PATT get a lot more incentives on sales. I wonder how they do that - maybe your organization takes the profit out of the extra incentives... Hmm... Because the way it works for us is that we collect all the money, then write a check to Scholastic for the 75% that they get off sales (minus the money from credit cards, since they collect that directly.) So, if you do BOGO, I wonder how that works. Our spring fair is always less profitable (no one buying for holidays, etc.) and that would likely help IF we could still make the 25%.

I'm not sure, I know we got a ton of stuff for the teachers and the library last year with what we made..I will talk to the girl who runs it try to get you some more info. I'm just manual labor for the book fairs!:thumbsup2

Hi all. I have had a fun morning already. Had to have a follow-up mammogram because every time I go they swear they see something. This time it looked "normal". I tried to get the physical form filled out for my grandson at the peds because they are in the same building. Yesterday it was a matter of filling it out and today they said he needs to be seen. That place is driving me crazy. At least I'll be able to get the form I need for his hearing test from the dr.

You are being much more patient with this office than I would be...just sayin, you might need to go South Philly on them:rolleyes1

Now I am trying to decide what my aunt wants to do when my mom and I go to Disney at the end of April. My aunt lives in Florida and recently moved about 15 minutes from Disney so she is meeting us. I planned the Afternoon Tea because she and my mom will enjoy it. Now she wants to know if she gets a discount on entry to the parks, should she meet us one day or two, should she come to EPCOT or one of the other parks or both, etc. I told my mom to figure it out. I think it will be the one day at EPCOT over to the Grand Floridian and then back to EPCOT. I'm going to need a vacation after this vacation.

I think FLA residents do get some sort of discount, but I am not sure. I will check with my mom and let you know!:thumbsup2

No time to quote.... sorry! I have to get to the grocery store early this morning. So much to do today... I hate days like this! :headache:

Hope its not too hectic:hug:

How did it go?

:thumbsup2

Wow busy day here, dropped Boo at the vets, went to golf to play a comp, home to hoover, tidy etc then off to the hygenist (dentist) then picked a sore and grumpy Boo up. Once home had a quick turn around to take Ells to dance and I have to go back to pick her up in about 20 minutes. Oh and Jess is cooking, yes I know I said only on the weekends but she is making savoury cheese straws so I suppose that's OK :rotfl2: Anyway I haven't looked at Boo properly but she is fast asleep next to the radiator so we're leaving her alone!

Poor Boo. WTH are cheese straws????:confused3

+++++++++++++++

I got :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 from the eye doctor. he said everything looks great. He wants to see me again in 3 months, becasue if there is going to be a flare up it would normally happen in this time period after stopping the medication. I go see my regular eye doctor in 2 weeks so I can get new glasses, so I am excited about that!

Stopped and got a cheesesteak for lunch and now Tink and I are just hanging out and doing a couple loads of :laundy:.

I tried to call my friend;), but I couldn't remember what time we agreed upon:sad2:. So, I called and left a message.

I am making chicken for dinner tonight, I just have to decide how to make it. I am thinking oven "fried" becasue it is quick and easy.

I may or maynot go the library with the boys this afternoon. I think I might and take Jen2's DS's FLat Stanley with me to take some pictures.

Hope you are all having a good day!

BTW, did you all heare that the Summer Fireworks aren't going to Wishes at the MK, but the Magic and Mayhem from the PIrate and Princess Party? I'm soooo sad we aren't going this year now:sad2:

BTW, did you all heare that the Summer Fireworks aren't going to Wishes at the MK, but the Magic and Mayhem from the PIrate and Princess Party? I'm soooo sad we aren't going this year now:sad2:

:banana::woohoo::yay: Oh. Um.... sorry! :guilty:;)

:thumbsup2 on the pirate:

Gotta run again! :moped:

You are being much more patient with this office than I would be...just sayin, you might need to go South Philly on them:rolleyes1

I think FLA residents do get some sort of discount, but I am not sure. I will check with my mom and let you know!:thumbsup2

I got :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 from the eye doctor. he said everything looks great. He wants to see me again in 3 months, becasue if there is going to be a flare up it would normally happen in this time period after stopping the medication. I go see my regular eye doctor in 2 weeks so I can get new glasses, so I am excited about that!

Stopped and got a cheesesteak for lunch and now Tink and I are just hanging out and doing a couple loads of :laundy:.

I am making chicken for dinner tonight, I just have to decide how to make it. I am thinking oven "fried" becasue it is quick and easy.

Hope you are all having a good day!

The South Philly is getting ready to let loose. They are really beginning to annoy me. I did let go on them a little last week.

Where'd you go for a cheesesteak?

I have no clue about dinner because I don't get home until 8:30 tonight. Unless my daughter's whatever he is gets home early. The kids are getting Chef Boy Ar Dee. Dinner may be sandwiches and soup unless I can get my husband to treat us.

They're sort of pastry lengths with cheese :thumbsup2

CheeseStraws.jpg

They look so good.

Oh and Jess is cooking, yes I know I said only on the weekends but she is making savoury cheese straws so I suppose that's OK :rotfl2:
I love cheese straws, but after looking at the picture, they are not what I'm used to. They still look good though. :goodvibes

Anyway I haven't looked at Boo properly but she is fast asleep next to the radiator so we're leaving her alone!
:hug:

I was going to make dinner, but Mitch's boss said something about them going out although not definite. He wanted to go last night, but we were busy. I told M he needs to go because it seems the boss really wants to get together as he doesn't ask often.

Today is MEH. I was up too early, read for a bit, went back to bed and woke up with nightmares and now I feel all out of whack.

Still a lot to do, the list never ends , even tho I make it for myself, but it has to get done sometime.

Time for me to have a peanut butter and banana sammie and then get to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter