Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Sure, let me use my teleporting abilities and just beam it right over to you.

I am so waiting for someone to come up with a teleporter so I don't have to sit on a train for nearly 2 hours every morning. Just the thought of teleporting myself to work 10 minutes before 9 is lovely!

Great! I'll be waiting......:
[/FONT :rotfl2: :lmao::yay:

and if it really appears......:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Did it work yet? :laughing:
I am so waiting for someone to come up with a teleporter so I don't have to sit on a train for nearly 2 hours every morning. Just the thought of teleporting myself to work 10 minutes before 9 is lovely!
That would be lovely! I would love to be able to teleport myself down to Disney on a whim. :woohoo:

I am sad to report I will have to unsubscribe to your trip report:sad2: . You are a bad influence on me and make me want to shop-I am trying to talk myself down-but am convinced I must have a pair of Mary Jane Disney Crocs and I like that bag a little too much.:rolleyes1

I am sad to report I will have to unsubscribe to your trip report:sad2: . You are a bad influence on me and make me want to shop-I am trying to talk myself down-but am convinced I must have a pair of Mary Jane Disney Crocs and I like that bag a little too much.:rolleyes1

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Don't unsubscribe!

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

March is going to be a no internet shopping month for me again like I had in January. :rolleyes1

LL, did you buy the Imagineer's Guide to Animal Kingdom? I think I want to buy it, but wanted someone's opinion of it first.

I do have it. I believe Katie is currently borrowing it or is it Jen? I don't know one of them is. :rotfl:

To be honest with you, I don't even really remember reading it. I do remember though that I love Magic Kingdom's guide the best, I wasn't as impressed with the Epcot one.

If you would like to borrow it after I get it back, I would be more than happy to send it to you. :goodvibes

I do have it. I believe Katie is currently borrowing it or is it Jen? I don't know one of them is. :rotfl:

To be honest with you, I don't even really remember reading it. I do remember though that I love Magic Kingdom's guide the best, I wasn't as impressed with the Epcot one.

If you would like to borrow it after I get it back, I would be more than happy to send it to you. :goodvibes

That's sweet of you -- actually, I was trying to figure out something else to order to bring my Amazon order up to $25 so I can get free shipping. Maybe I will order the Magic Kingdom one instead -- I wish the DHS one was out already.

That's sweet of you -- actually, I was trying to figure out something else to order to bring my Amazon order up to $25 so I can get free shipping. Maybe I will order the Magic Kingdom one instead -- I wish the DHS one was out already.
If you order the DHS one, you can still get the free shipping and they will just ship it to you when it's available. :thumbsup2

Hey! So many of your readers love the stuff you bought and I just thought I would throw this out there, I found this website today, hope it's okay to post and the have Old Navy coupons, worth checking it out!!http://deallocker.com/coupon/oldnavy.com/

I can vouch for this coupon, the 30% off new spring styles works! Unfortunately, I think it is trying to make me purchase some items now from old navy....:guilty: Oy...it never fails LL...;)

I can vouch for this coupon, the 30% off new spring styles works! Unfortunately, I think it is trying to make me purchase some items now from old navy....:guilty: Oy...it never fails LL...;)

That's how I bought my bathing suit. 30% off. :banana: Now, if it fits! :rotfl:

I am so going to take pictures of the Mickey Crocs she destroyed. I was going to sell them on ebay because they didn't quite fit me and she DESTROYED THEM. GRRRR. I think the material of the Crocs feels good on her teeth. I literally have to hide my shoes so she won't get them. My green and purples ones have little bite marks but luckily I caught them before she did too much damage. Ruby is clearly not right in the head, the little 5lb cat doesn't think twice about attacking my 25lb Sully. Good grief is it funny to see Sully run away from her. :lmao:
Yes, Joe should get you a VB for your Birthday. That would be a great present. :thumbsup2

That is so funny! Not about your shoes, that's a big :headache: but that the wee little cat attacks the big one! :rotfl:

I'm going to start dropping hints for the gift in early March I think...he probably still won't get it and will wonder what to do for my birthday. So it'll probably come down to me sending him a link directly to it: "I want this for my birthday." :laughing:

Corn dog nuggets for everyone!!! :thumbsup2

I'M GAME! :banana: :banana: :banana:

That is so funny! Not about your shoes, that's a big :headache: but that the wee little cat attacks the big one! :rotfl:

I'm going to start dropping hints for the gift in early March I think...he probably still won't get it and will wonder what to do for my birthday. So it'll probably come down to me sending him a link directly to it: "I want this for my birthday." :laughing:

I'M GAME! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I totally send Marc emails with links with subject lines like, "Would your lovely wife look beautiful with this necklace?" "Leslie wants this for her Birthday." :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I'll have to see if I can some cat attack action photos because it really is comical. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter