Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

I love your purchases!! I :love: Crocs too! I have the Adara style right now, but I think I might get some Capris and Cleos for this trip.

I also LOVE the swimsuit! It's the same one I was looking at on the Old Navy website, but in Coral.:thumbsup2 I hate that you can no longer buy women's plus in the Old Navy stores anymore. Now I order a ton of stuff and have to ship everything I dont want back. Pain in the a$$!

Did you see the new VB flip-flops??? :love:

I think Trixie will have a new pair of shoes in her very near future!!! :woohoo: Like tomorrow.

Your ADRs look so yummy!! I like your balance of ADRs and no plans. I think it will make for a very nice trip. I think the "no plans" days are very magical in their own way - just see what happens, go where you feel like going...it's very relaxing!!

Your buys are SO STINKIN' CUTE. I love those flip flops! I need some new flip flops for the summer, I'll have to check out Crocs! I like my Crocs too, though Joe wasn't as impressed with his - in November they gave him a blister and in January the strap broke. :headache:

Your VB is adorrrrrrrrrrrrable. I think a pic with you posing with it is in order. :goodvibes I want a VB, every time I see pics of one on the DIS I find myself on the website and eBay. I haven't taken the plunge yet, but I can feel it happening at some point soon...!

Your countdown is looking awesome. I can't believe you are under 90 days!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh- for Brookelizabeth- the passholder emails. Not sure what I did. I think I registered on the passholder section of the disneyworld.com site. I tried but can't go back and recreate it b/c it "recognizes" me now. If you want to pm me your email, I'm happy to forward this one on to you... although I'm not sure how exciting it is. :upsidedow

Hmmm...I'll have to check out that area of disneyworld.com and see if I just have to register. I love getting Disney email! :goodvibes Thanks for the info!

Great update, LL! I covet all of your purchaes. The flips are great. I have a different pair of Crocs flip flops and adore them...live in them all summer long. Maybe I need a second pair for diversity. :rolleyes1:

Bathing suit looks very flattering! I have to get a new one for my vacation. I hate bathing suit shopping. Even online it is traumatizing! :scared:

The Vera looks adorable- especially with the pins. Darn you for tempting me with another Vera.... ;)

I think the idea of working at the Disney store part time during the holidays is a great idea. I wish we had one near me.

Can't believe how far along your countdown poster has come. I spied a lapu lapu in there. YUM!

87 days!!!! :cheer2:

Love all your "stuff" SO MUCH!!! I really like those Croc flip-flops----must....go.....check....them....out!!! I usually wear my Teva Terra-Fi's at the parks----they are like heaven for my feet---but I might need some Crocs too!!!

I think you will look GREAT in that bathing suit---very flattering indeed!!!

Do you still have a hipster too? Is that making the trip also???

What a great purchase update!! I hope you love your swimsuit when it arrives!! Got to love Vera..oh yes you do!!Yup my cargo sling came in and I love it!! I use it all the time now...its just so springy and beautiful! I never thought about using the pins on it...what a great idea!!

I too will be bringing two pairs of crocs with me...my Minnie Janes and a wonderful pair of blue ones. LOL Just now have to purchase the flip flops LOL!!

Okay enough rambling...I loved looking at your purchases and can't wait to hear more!!

I've mostly lurked on you PTR, but had to comment. These are so cute!!! I love them! May have to check those out. I understand about the Crocs. I :love: mine! I am currently wearing my mammoths.
Hi!! Thanks for reading. I really love Crocs. They are so comfortable. I wore my sneakers the other day and my feet hurt so badly afterwards. I couldn't wait to put my Crocs back on. :rotfl:

Great choice in bag! I have the blue one that I got for our trip in June. I'm hoping it's big enough to carry the stuff for the baby.
I feel like it's pretty roomy. I think it depends on how much stuff you have to bring.

Really? $30?!?

Wow you got an amazing deal!!!:thumbsup2

I may or may not be heading over to Ebay now.

I don't have an account there...yet.:rotfl:
Yep, $30. I was so pleased with myself. A word of warning...Ebay is extremely addictive. :rolleyes1

Hi LL! I loved your last post! It's funny, I just 'won' a pair of those Croc Capri flip flops last night on Ebay! I bought them in black for the Summer and for my September trip, are they comfy? I got such a GREAT DEAL on them, I paid $7.49 for them, plus shipping, how could you beat that??:confused3 And love the mary janes, I have them in brown and had them for my 2007 trip, never wore them and they didn't need breaking in at all, I wore them all trip and never had a blister, until I wore my sneakers!! Love the bathing suit...where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking, trying to find a new one for myself for Summer and that style looks very flattering for sure!!:cutie:
My sneakers are what gave me my blisters. I think the Croc Capri flip flops are comfortable, they just take some getting used too. You got a great deal on them! :woohoo: I found the bathing suit at Old Navy online. They have a bunch of them on their website.

Cute cute crocs... I want to get a new pair this spring, not sure what ones yet!

Love the vera... that bag is too cute. Great price!

BTW... your Vera led me to the Vera Bradley website for some browsing!
The DIS is a wonderful tool for enabling. I don't think I would have ever bought crocs or a Vera Bradley bag without the DIS. ;)

I love the Croc purchases! I've never seen those Capris before - too cute. And I LOVE my black Mary Jane crocs. I swore I would never sully them with jibbitz but I came across some cute WALL-E ones at the Disney Store this weekend and picked them up (yes, I too use any excuse to go to the Disney Store!)
I have never gotten any jibbitz but I am always scoping them out. I am sure I will at some point. :rotfl:

And I ADORE your new bathing suit. It's glamorous. Where did you find it??
Old Navy!

This is so funny because when I was looking at your pictures at first I thought "The last four are so cute, I can't believe she is going to trade them! I would keep those!" :laughing:
Yep, I am not trading those ones. I don't even think I will bring them with me.

I was planning on getting Teva Mush flip flops for the summer, but those Croc flippies are super cute, too. Decisions, decisions.

I also need to see a photo of you with the bag -- I like how much room there is in it...

Your countdown poster is definitely revealing a lot these days. :goodvibes
I will get the photo of me and the bag sometime soon. I have the Teva Mush and I don't find them as comfy as the crocs. They are comfy for just around but not for Disney Touring.
My countdown is getting so bare!! I am loving it!

Okay, I LOVE all your purchases. I might need to be a copycat and find a similar bathing suit because that is way too cute. I've had mine for a couple of years now, so I feel it's time for a change.

That VB is so cute!! Even cuter since you found it for so cheap. :thumbsup2
I've had my current bathing suit since 2005 so I am due for a new one. I do love my VB, I wasn't sure about the pattern but I really love it now.

I love your purchases!! I :love: Crocs too! I have the Adara style right now, but I think I might get some Capris and Cleos for this trip.

I also LOVE the swimsuit! It's the same one I was looking at on the Old Navy website, but in Coral.:thumbsup2 I hate that you can no longer buy women's plus in the Old Navy stores anymore. Now I order a ton of stuff and have to ship everything I dont want back. Pain in the a$$!
I thought the one on your TR was the same one I was looking at too. I HATE that you have to return it in the mail. It's very frustrating. You used to be able to return everything right to the store, much easier that way. I also dont' love their shipping price, it's great if you order a lot but when you order just one or two things, $7 seems like a lot to pay for shipping.

Did you see the new VB flip-flops??? :love:

I think Trixie will have a new pair of shoes in her very near future!!! :woohoo: Like tomorrow.
I did see those!! Those are super cute. You will have to post a picture if you get them. :thumbsup2

Your ADRs look so yummy!! I like your balance of ADRs and no plans. I think it will make for a very nice trip. I think the "no plans" days are very magical in their own way - just see what happens, go where you feel like going...it's very relaxing!!
I think it's going to be a lot of fun to wake up and then decide where I want to go. I'm going to have some guidelines so I am not at a total loss of what I want to do but I love the thought of having a flexible trip.

Your buys are SO STINKIN' CUTE. I love those flip flops! I need some new flip flops for the summer, I'll have to check out Crocs! I like my Crocs too, though Joe wasn't as impressed with his - in November they gave him a blister and in January the strap broke. :headache:
Really? That's too bad. I have had zero problems with mine, well except for Ruby thinking they area chew toy. Since when do cats chew shoes? :confused3 :lmao:

Your VB is adorrrrrrrrrrrrable. I think a pic with you posing with it is in order. :goodvibes I want a VB, every time I see pics of one on the DIS I find myself on the website and eBay. I haven't taken the plunge yet, but I can feel it happening at some point soon...!

Your countdown is looking awesome. I can't believe you are under 90 days!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I am sure you will get a VB soon. They really are great bags. I love all three of mine. I am so excited to be under 90 days!! :woohoo:

Great update, LL! I covet all of your purchaes. The flips are great. I have a different pair of Crocs flip flops and adore them...live in them all summer long. Maybe I need a second pair for diversity. :rolleyes1:
Yes! You should get a second pair. :laughing:

Bathing suit looks very flattering! I have to get a new one for my vacation. I hate bathing suit shopping. Even online it is traumatizing! :scared:
I really hate bathing suite shopping too, so much that this is the first time in four years that I have done it. :rolleyes1

The Vera looks adorable- especially with the pins. Darn you for tempting me with another Vera.... ;)

I think the idea of working at the Disney store part time during the holidays is a great idea. I wish we had one near me.

Can't believe how far along your countdown poster has come. I spied a lapu lapu in there. YUM!

87 days!!!! :cheer2:
Sorry, enabling is easy to do on the DIS. I am loving the idea of seasonal work at the Disney Store, I hope it works out.

Love all your "stuff" SO MUCH!!! I really like those Croc flip-flops----must....go.....check....them....out!!! I usually wear my Teva Terra-Fi's at the parks----they are like heaven for my feet---but I might need some Crocs too!!!

I think you will look GREAT in that bathing suit---very flattering indeed!!!

Do you still have a hipster too? Is that making the trip also???
I do have a hipster too. I haven't quite decided if it's going to make the trip. Between my camera, Marc's point & shoot that I am bringing and then other things, I think it's just too small.

What a great purchase update!! I hope you love your swimsuit when it arrives!! Got to love Vera..oh yes you do!!Yup my cargo sling came in and I love it!! I use it all the time now...its just so springy and beautiful! I never thought about using the pins on it...what a great idea!!

I too will be bringing two pairs of crocs with me...my Minnie Janes and a wonderful pair of blue ones. LOL Just now have to purchase the flip flops LOL!!

Okay enough rambling...I loved looking at your purchases and can't wait to hear more!!
Feel free to post a picture of your lovely bag on here. :thumbsup2

I wish I could find Minnie Janes in my size because I really want them!! :headache:

I think the pins look adorable on the bag. I really like that idea instead of a heavy lanyard.

Ah, ebay and old navy, two of my loves ;)
I ended up getting a "libby" and not a cargo sling, but I too am finding the same problem, the strap is just a little short, I think on our next time, the hipster will be coming along again, I just wish it were a tad bigger, you know?

Loving the picture board though, you're getting so close so quick! :thumbsup2

Such great buys!!
Those flips are really cute -may have to get me some!
I am also going to get some pins off of Ebay for me and and the family.
I think that was the exact VB bag I was looking at yesterday! I think it is fate-I must have it now LOL.
Cute swim suit

Love, love, the purchases! Now you have me doubting my decsion to purchase the hipsters.......:confused3 but I still have my baggalini messanger sling waiting in the owners locker if they are too small. (convincing myself) As long as I'm not carrying an umbrella it should be fine. Anyway the Melon bag is beautiful and the pins are very cute on it. That's sooo much better than wearing a loaded lanyard. I will be putting some of my pins to trade on my bag as well. Great ideas Leslie!

I'm so happy that you got your ADR's!

Very cute purchases too. I love the bathing suit. I've been toying with the idea of buying a new one this season. Forget about the fact that the last thing I need is a new bathing suit. I have a bit of a bathing suit addiction. I end up buying at least one every year whether or not I need it. (Usually I don't). I think I have at least three in every size between 12 to 18. Yep, it's a problem.

Oh my god!! Welcome to my missing bride gene club!!! :hug: Anytime you need to vent feel free to PM me. I am still not over the horrors of wedding planning and we've almost been married for a year now. In fact, after reading some Disney Brides TR's last week, I told Marc that I was very angry that I wasn't able to have a Disney wedding. :lmao:

Thank GOODNESS someone else understands my dilemma. :hug: My mother keeps asking me all these things and I'm like "I don't care." She was like "whaaat?!" :rotfl: I wanted a Disney wedding but none of my family would have flown down because they can't really afford it. Guess I'll have to do a vow renewal!

I loved planning my wedding...I'll be happy to help if I can!!!

BTW, don't you think that we need to do a mini-dis meet at a Spinner's game this year?!?!
Thanks Kristine!! I'll be sure to PM you with any issues I have :rotfl2: OMG we totally have to have a Spinners meet!! That would be so awesome! Who else can we get?

LL the capri crocs ROCK! I totally need to get myself some. :cool2: I recently bought TWO pairs of mammoth crocs because they were buy 1 get 1 1/2 off on the web so I did!

And my wedding shoes, I totally bought a pair of purple Mary Janes! I'm so excited to wear them. Did you ever have any rubbing issues with the strap on top? Thats the only thing I'm worried about.

What the heck was Marc thinking covering the countdown?! Men! :sad2:

Great purchases! I have mary jane crocs and love them!! Mine are black too - they are a couple years old now though... those flip flops looks great - I was always afraid of crocs flip flops because the little piece that goes between your toes looked too hard - but those look nice & soft - is that fabric??

I just bought a new bathing suit for our trip - it's hard to buy a bathing suit online... but in some ways it's easier because you don't have to try a bunch on. I usually stick with Lands End because I know what size to order. Plus I can return things for free at Sears if they don't work out. (And the free shipping they have been offering recently doesn't hurt. ;))

And my wedding shoes, I totally bought a pair of purple Mary Janes! I'm so excited to wear them. Did you ever have any rubbing issues with the strap on top? Thats the only thing I'm worried about.

I have a pair of the Mary Janes, and while I've never had a problem with the top of strap I occasionally have problems with where the strap meets the shoe. I have very high insteps so I'd guess that if your foot is more normal it may not bother you. I have the same problem with my Alice crocs sometimes, and with my Caymans when I where them with the strap on my heel. I'm fine until my feet get too hot and then it starts to get a bit irritated. (Right where the circle is).

I just bought a new bathing suit for our trip - it's hard to buy a bathing suit online... but in some ways it's easier because you don't have to try a bunch on. I usually stick with Lands End because I know what size to order. Plus I can return things for free at Sears if they don't work out. (And the free shipping they have been offering recently doesn't hurt. ;))

Lands End is my swim suit place of choice. I love the two piece ones so I can get a perfect fit, and still be completely covered. I love the shorts bottoms, so I can play with my nieces and still feel appropriate at family parties in the summer. Always check out the overstocks area for some great deals on prior season suits.

If there is a Sears nearby you can get free shipping by placing the order in the store and having it shipped to your home. This is one of the best tips I ever picked up on the Budget board. I get my order all set at home - enter my credit card info and have my order all set to finalize. Then I go and log into my account and place the order from the Sears store. That way I don't have to enter my personal information on the store computer, and I get to take advantage of the free shipping.

I have a pair of the Mary Janes, and while I've never had a problem with the top of strap I occasionally have problems with where the strap meets the shoe. I have very high insteps so I'd guess that if your foot is more normal it may not bother you. I have the same problem with my Alice crocs sometimes, and with my Caymans when I where them with the strap on my heel. I'm fine until my feet get too hot and then it starts to get a bit irritated. (Right where the circle is).

Thank you! Thats where I thought I might have some irritation. It seems to cling to my foot more than my Disney crocs. I might have to buy some tiny nylon socks. I appreciate your feedback! :goodvibes Sorry for the OT LL!

I think it's going to be a lot of fun to wake up and then decide where I want to go. I'm going to have some guidelines so I am not at a total loss of what I want to do but I love the thought of having a flexible trip.

Really? That's too bad. I have had zero problems with mine, well except for Ruby thinking they area chew toy. Since when do cats chew shoes? :confused3 :lmao:

I am sure you will get a VB soon. They really are great bags. I love all three of mine. I am so excited to be under 90 days!! :woohoo:

That is so funny that your cat used your Crocs at chew toys! :rotfl: I don't think I've ever seen that before. Maybe your cat thinks she's a dog? ;)

We did the same on our "Planned-UnPlanned" days. We had loose ideas, but everything was completely flexiable.

My birthday is in 3 months. I think I can convince Joe to get me a VB....I always tell him "bags, shoes and flowers"!

Ah, ebay and old navy, two of my loves ;)
I ended up getting a "libby" and not a cargo sling, but I too am finding the same problem, the strap is just a little short, I think on our next time, the hipster will be coming along again, I just wish it were a tad bigger, you know?

Loving the picture board though, you're getting so close so quick! :thumbsup2
I wish the hipster was a bit bigger and then I would take that or if the Cargo Sling had the strap length of the hipster it would be perfect. I slung the Cargo Sling across my body today and it just wasn't as comfortable as I hoped. Bah!

Such great buys!!
Those flips are really cute -may have to get me some!
I am also going to get some pins off of Ebay for me and and the family.
I think that was the exact VB bag I was looking at yesterday! I think it is fate-I must have it now LOL.
Cute swim suit
I thought the pin lots were a pretty good deal. One of them worked out to $1.89 per pin. Granted you don't know what you are going to get but they are all trade-able. Did you get your bag yet? ;)

Love, love, the purchases! Now you have me doubting my decsion to purchase the hipsters.......:confused3 but I still have my baggalini messanger sling waiting in the owners locker if they are too small. (convincing myself) As long as I'm not carrying an umbrella it should be fine. Anyway the Melon bag is beautiful and the pins are very cute on it. That's sooo much better than wearing a loaded lanyard. I will be putting some of my pins to trade on my bag as well. Great ideas Leslie!
I really like the pins on the bag, I hated wearing my lanyard last trip, it made me feel like a pack mule and I hate that feeling. :rotfl:

I'm so happy that you got your ADR's!

Very cute purchases too. I love the bathing suit. I've been toying with the idea of buying a new one this season. Forget about the fact that the last thing I need is a new bathing suit. I have a bit of a bathing suit addiction. I end up buying at least one every year whether or not I need it. (Usually I don't). I think I have at least three in every size between 12 to 18. Yep, it's a problem.
Wow. I hate buying bathing suits. Next time I buy one I am so going to have you do the internet scouring for me. :rotfl2:

Thank GOODNESS someone else understands my dilemma. :hug: My mother keeps asking me all these things and I'm like "I don't care." She was like "whaaat?!" :rotfl: I wanted a Disney wedding but none of my family would have flown down because they can't really afford it. Guess I'll have to do a vow renewal!
I totally understand what you are going through. Throw in my crazy MIL and I was fit to be tied for a year. :rotfl2: Marc offered a vow renewal in Disney in 10 years and I laughed at him. NO WAY. I am never planning another wedding/vow renewal for myself in a 1,000 years. He then said it could just be the two of us and I contemplated it for a moment and then I came to my senses. NO THANKS. :laughing: I did tell him that if we have a daughter she is going to be so Disney brainwashed that he better start saving for her Disney Wedding Extravaganza now.

Thanks Kristine!! I'll be sure to PM you with any issues I have :rotfl2: OMG we totally have to have a Spinners meet!! That would be so awesome! Who else can we get?

LL the capri crocs ROCK! I totally need to get myself some. :cool2: I recently bought TWO pairs of mammoth crocs because they were buy 1 get 1 1/2 off on the web so I did!

What the heck was Marc thinking covering the countdown?! Men! :sad2:
I love that you are wearing purple Mary Janes! How cute. I wore heels for the ceremony since I had a tea length dress but afterwards I had white flipflops that I bejeweled. :lmao:
I don't know what he was thinking but clearly he was not thinking at all. Pffft.
I don't have any rubbing issues, I just pulled the strap a bit when I first get them and then they are fine.

Hey! So many of your readers love the stuff you bought and I just thought I would throw this out there, I found this website today, hope it's okay to post and the have Old Navy coupons, worth checking it out!!http://deallocker.com/coupon/oldnavy.com/
That is so awesome! I am going to have to check it out, I can never find old navy coupons.

Great purchases! I have mary jane crocs and love them!! Mine are black too - they are a couple years old now though... those flip flops looks great - I was always afraid of crocs flip flops because the little piece that goes between your toes looked too hard - but those look nice & soft - is that fabric??

The ones I got do have a fabric strap. I like them a lot. They were different to wear so you have to get used to them.

Lands End is my swim suit place of choice. I love the two piece ones so I can get a perfect fit, and still be completely covered. I love the shorts bottoms, so I can play with my nieces and still feel appropriate at family parties in the summer. Always check out the overstocks area for some great deals on prior season suits.

If there is a Sears nearby you can get free shipping by placing the order in the store and having it shipped to your home. This is one of the best tips I ever picked up on the Budget board. I get my order all set at home - enter my credit card info and have my order all set to finalize. Then I go and log into my account and place the order from the Sears store. That way I don't have to enter my personal information on the store computer, and I get to take advantage of the free shipping.
That is a very good tip about Sears! :banana:
Thank you! Thats where I thought I might have some irritation. It seems to cling to my foot more than my Disney crocs. I might have to buy some tiny nylon socks. I appreciate your feedback! :goodvibes Sorry for the OT LL!
No worries!! I have worn nylon socks with my mary janes and they work just fine as well.

That is so funny that your cat used your Crocs at chew toys! :rotfl: I don't think I've ever seen that before. Maybe your cat thinks she's a dog? ;)

We did the same on our "Planned-UnPlanned" days. We had loose ideas, but everything was completely flexiable.

My birthday is in 3 months. I think I can convince Joe to get me a VB....I always tell him "bags, shoes and flowers"!
I am so going to take pictures of the Mickey Crocs she destroyed. I was going to sell them on ebay because they didn't quite fit me and she DESTROYED THEM. GRRRR. I think the material of the Crocs feels good on her teeth. I literally have to hide my shoes so she won't get them. My green and purples ones have little bite marks but luckily I caught them before she did too much damage. Ruby is clearly not right in the head, the little 5lb cat doesn't think twice about attacking my 25lb Sully. Good grief is it funny to see Sully run away from her. :lmao:
Yes, Joe should get you a VB for your Birthday. That would be a great present. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter