Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

It is cheaper but I'm sure we will be spending her whole bday at MK. I plan on doing 1900 PF for dinner because we all LOVE that one but I don't know what to do about breakfast. :confused3

I only have 8 month to figure this out :rotfl2:
I don't know either. I love Crystal Palace breakfast, so delicious.

Nice job on the ADRs. Congrats!!!!! :cool1:
Thank you very much!! I am so happy that they are all made. :thumbsup2

I have it too! :laughing: I wonder if there's a business opportunity in there? :confused3 Think anyone would pay us to plan and make their ADRs? :rotfl2:
Sure they would! We just need to open our own Disney Travel Agency!

Ok first I have to vent and say that the DIS made me upset! :mad: Somehow it unsubscribed me from your Pre-TR! :eek: I was thinking this morning "its the 24th, LL should have made her ADRs by now" and so I come here to find I've missed all the fun! :sad1:

Congrats on all your ADRs! I've always wanted to go to the Brown Derby. I can't wait to hear your review. :goodvibes

Sure they would! We just need to open our own Disney Travel Agency!
OMG we should! I'll totally be paid to plan others Disney vacations!!:cool2:

Ok first I have to vent and say that the DIS made me upset! :mad: Somehow it unsubscribed me from your Pre-TR! :eek: I was thinking this morning "its the 24th, LL should have made her ADRs by now" and so I come here to find I've missed all the fun! :sad1:

Congrats on all your ADRs! I've always wanted to go to the Brown Derby. I can't wait to hear your review. :goodvibes

OMG we should! I'll totally be paid to plan others Disney vacations!!:cool2:

The DIS did that to me with Kristine's TR! I know I subscribed to it but then I wasn't! You have not missed the fun, I am sure there will be even more ADR musings to come. :rotfl: I would love to be a Disney travel agent. I think that would be the best job ever...except for lottery winner. :rotfl2:

How is the wedding planning going??

The DIS did that to me with Kristine's TR! I know I subscribed to it but then I wasn't! You have not missed the fun, I am sure there will be even more ADR musings to come. :rotfl: I would love to be a Disney travel agent. I think that would be the best job ever...except for lottery winner. :rotfl2:

How is the wedding planning going??

Well I'm glad its not just me then but crazy DIS has a mind of its own! :rotfl:

Wedding planning is stressful! I told DF the other night that I could plan a Disney vacation down to the minute but a wedding? I throw my hands up! :rotfl: I wish I had enough money to hire a planner. They can do all the grunt work of trying to find stupid flowers. I should have eloped! I was definately not born with the bride gene! :rotfl2:

Wedding planning is stressful! I told DF the other night that I could plan a Disney vacation down to the minute but a wedding? I throw my hands up! :rotfl: I wish I had enough money to hire a planner. They can do all the grunt work of trying to find stupid flowers. I should have eloped! I was definately not born with the bride gene! :rotfl2:
Oh my god!! Welcome to my missing bride gene club!!! :hug: Anytime you need to vent feel free to PM me. I am still not over the horrors of wedding planning and we've almost been married for a year now. In fact, after reading some Disney Brides TR's last week, I told Marc that I was very angry that I wasn't able to have a Disney wedding. :lmao:

I want in on your Disney Travel agency....I was researching that awhle back...the ultimate job! With lots of perks, I"m sure!!!:thumbsup2
Seriously, it is the ultimate job. Someday!

I loved planning my wedding...I'll be happy to help if I can!!!

BTW, don't you think that we need to do a mini-dis meet at a Spinner's game this year?!?!

Travel agents with control issues.......what happens when the clients don't want to follow the "best" plan??:lmao:

Oh my gosh, I would love to be a Disney Travel Agent. Sometimes when I call the CRO I even think that would be a fun job!:laughing: I would probably be the bossiest CM ever.:rotfl:

For some reason making ADRs stresses me out a bit. Not the actual making of the ADR but I think trying to make sure everyone is happy with the restaurant. I would love to do a solo trip like you, LL, and get to eat all all the places I've ever wanted to!

I might even rebel and eat at some place like Hollywood and Vine!:rotfl2:

I feel like I have only been talking about ADRs lately, so this will be an ADR free update. Well except for that sentence...but you get the idea. ;)

I have been doing some shopping. I've also been adding money to my Disney giftcard which I am happy to report is almost to the point where I won't need much more on it except for my ticket upgrade. :woohoo: It's truly amazing how quickly $15 - $40 a week adds up. Plus I love having the excuse of going to the Disney Store frequently. I was talking to the manager the other day and they said September is the best time to apply for seasonal employment so I am really thinking about doing that this fall for some extra cash. We shall see.

Purchase #1

480223094_gagN3-M.jpg

We all know how much I love Crocs. I have been wearing my mammoth crocs all winter, those babies are awesome! I am liking these Croc Capri flip flops though they have taken some time to get used to them. I plan to wear them much more once the stupid snow is gone.

Purchase #2

480223088_ECEFp-M.jpg

Mary Jane Crocs, how I love thee! :lovestruc I am so happy to have a pair of black ones. I even wore them out of the house a few weekends ago when the snow was melting and it was somewhat warm out, with socks. Yep, I'm one of those people. :rotfl:

My shoe wear for this trip will be the Capri Crocs, Black Mary Janes and my Purple Mary Janes. I am NOT bringing sneakers this trip. When I wore them last time they gave me blisters. My crocs were little slices of heaven on my feet and I plan to wear them all the time. :thumbsup2

Purchase #3

480227336_syWMC-M.jpg

Now, I haven't received this one yet but it's on the way. I need a new bathing suit as Marc lovingly pointed out to me in Disney that I was falling out of mine. Gee, thanks Honey! Couldn't have told me that before the trip when I tried it on. :rolleyes: I also need a new one because the new complex we are moving too has an awesome pool that I plan to use many, many times this summer. :woohoo: I am really crossing my fingers that it will fit and hope beyond hope that it will be somewhat flattering. :rolleyes1

Purchase #4

480226087_Z4Xkh-M.jpg

480225843_nbTC8-M.jpg

480226283_gkq2H-M.jpg

480223522_4HdzS-M.jpg

Trading Pins!! Now, I know I have been on a saving money kick and most of these pins were bought with my ebay earnings from a few things I sold. Score! The last picture of the four are the pins that I am keeping. I bought those for me. I adore the Madame Mimm one, I just love Sword in the Stone. Also, the little bunny prize from Toy Story Mania, I bought for $1 plus shipping. I was so excited. I collect bunnies so of course I need a bunny pin. I plan to stick some trading pins on my bag for decoration and then just to have some others inside for trading. I am really hoping I can get over my pin trading shyness and go for it.

Purchase #5

480223671_zQb9n-M.jpg

480223837_Ky2gE-M.jpg

480224766_TL9FF-M.jpg

480224535_xhUDH-M.jpg

My Vera Bradley Capri Melon Cargo Sling!! I love it, it's a great bag. I have been taking it to work with my everyday. I have only ONE complaint about it. The strap is just a little two short when I put it across my body. For someone less pooh sized, I think it would be just fine. I'm going to suck it up and use it. I love the space it has. Plus you can see how fabulous it looks with some of my pins on it. :thumbsup2

I do have more purchases to show you and I plan to pack my bag with what I will be taking too so you can have an idea.

Jen also bought a cargo sling and I believe it's the Capri Blue pattern! We are going to be Disney Twins for sure!!

And most importantly.....
only 87 Days until Disney!!!

480224986_NPC7q-M.jpg

480225213_3Ubsk-M.jpg

480225661_6ppYJ-M.jpg

480225444_r2eVC-M.jpg

I tried to get some different angles of the countdown for you all to see. I came home one day last week and Marc had piled a bunch of boxes we have been gathering for our big move and he piled them so high that it completely covered my countdown calendar! The nerve! Needless to say I moved them quite quickly out of the way. I must see my countdown! I have also decided that I am going to put a garbage bag over each end of the poster and move it myself. I do not want the movers damaging my beloved Disney countdown. :upsidedow

Great purchases!

I have #1 (in black and brown) and #2. I also have a swim suit very similar to #3. I got it from Lands End.

Great pin trading collection. I just can't get into trading. I love my pins too much!!!

LOVE the new bag. I need to see a pic of it on you to get the full effect. You know that I'm always on the lookout for fun bags!!!

I love, love, love the bathing suit you ordered. And the first pair of Crocs are super cute. I also totally want your new VB bag!!!!:yay: You got some great things!:goodvibes

Where did you get your Vera bag?

Not that I uh.... want/need one...:rolleyes1

Great purchases!

I have #1 (in black and brown) and #2. I also have a swim suit very similar to #3. I got it from Lands End.

Great pin trading collection. I just can't get into trading. I love my pins too much!!!

LOVE the new bag. I need to see a pic of it on you to get the full effect. You know that I'm always on the lookout for fun bags!!!
I will do that bag picture for you when I am looking more presentable. :rotfl:

I love my pins too but that is why I specifically ordered a random lot on ebay. I did a lot of 10 for $18 with shipping and then I did a lot of 5 for $8 something with shipping. Well worth it. I do really like the Pooh pin, so I might keep that one.

I love, love, love the bathing suit you ordered. And the first pair of Crocs are super cute. I also totally want your new VB bag!!!!:yay: You got some great things!:goodvibes

Where did you get your Vera bag?

Not that I uh.... want/need one...:rolleyes1
Thanks! I really hope the bathing suit works out.

I got my Vera bag on ebay, brand new with the tags for...you ready for this....$30 with shipping! The Cargo Sling retails for something like $90 so I was super excited. :thumbsup2

Really? $30?!?

Wow you got an amazing deal!!!:thumbsup2

I may or may not be heading over to Ebay now.

I don't have an account there...yet.:rotfl:

Hi LL! I loved your last post! It's funny, I just 'won' a pair of those Croc Capri flip flops last night on Ebay! I bought them in black for the Summer and for my September trip, are they comfy? I got such a GREAT DEAL on them, I paid $7.49 for them, plus shipping, how could you beat that??:confused3 And love the mary janes, I have them in brown and had them for my 2007 trip, never wore them and they didn't need breaking in at all, I wore them all trip and never had a blister, until I wore my sneakers!! Love the bathing suit...where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking, trying to find a new one for myself for Summer and that style looks very flattering for sure!!:cutie:

Cute cute crocs... I want to get a new pair this spring, not sure what ones yet!

Love the vera... that bag is too cute. Great price!

BTW... your Vera led me to the Vera Bradley website for some browsing!

I love the Croc purchases! I've never seen those Capris before - too cute. And I LOVE my black Mary Jane crocs. I swore I would never sully them with jibbitz but I came across some cute WALL-E ones at the Disney Store this weekend and picked them up (yes, I too use any excuse to go to the Disney Store!)

And I ADORE your new bathing suit. It's glamorous. Where did you find it??

480223522_4HdzS-M.jpg

Trading Pins!! Now, I know I have been on a saving money kick and most of these pins were bought with my ebay earnings from a few things I sold. Score! The last picture of the four are the pins that I am keeping.

This is so funny because when I was looking at your pictures at first I thought "The last four are so cute, I can't believe she is going to trade them! I would keep those!" :laughing:

I was planning on getting Teva Mush flip flops for the summer, but those Croc flippies are super cute, too. Decisions, decisions.

I also need to see a photo of you with the bag -- I like how much room there is in it...

Your countdown poster is definitely revealing a lot these days. :goodvibes

Okay, I LOVE all your purchases. I might need to be a copycat and find a similar bathing suit because that is way too cute. I've had mine for a couple of years now, so I feel it's time for a change.

That VB is so cute!! Even cuter since you found it for so cheap. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter