Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Great purchases!! I'm sorry that the Old Navy suit didn't fit. Maybe I won't order that one. I found a couple more I like at Lands End and Lany Bryant. They're more $$, but maybe worth it in the long run!?!

oooh how was that movie? I want to see it but being the good wife that I am, I went to see Gran Torino last weekend. This weekend I will be sitting throught the Jonas Bros in 3-D :scared1:

Did you like Gran Torino? We loved it! I really need to see Slum Dog this weekend, can't wait to see what all the fuss was about...........

I like the designs for your shirts, especially the fairy one! And those poor crocs. LOL.

ETA: Whoa, where have I been, I totally missed all your other purchases! I love the pin lot...I find myself looking at Disney pins a lot on ebay but lucky for me I haven't bought any recently. The VB bag is cute too. I am such a Vera junkie (my new favorite pattern is the new purple one!). I have a wallet in the capri melon and a bag in the capri blue. Oh yeah and a lot more...it is bad. Very bad. :rolleyes: :rotfl:

I just finished reading your report and it's great. :thumbsup2 Looking forward in hearing more from you after your trip.

Have a nice day. :)

I love watching Pride and Prejudice. A few years ago I had to have surgery so my DH got me a set of Jane Austin books, well I tried to read P&P and finally asked DH, "Do you understand this?'' It seems that the pain meds were "messing" with me and I couldn't understand even a simple sentence. :rotfl: Sadly though I put the book down after two days of total confusion and haven't picked it back up yet.:sad2:
Confessions also stresses me. Bad flash backs to my ex's spending habits.:headache:

Sorry about the bathing suit! :headache: I have trouble with a lot of things from Old Navy - they seem to be cut for teenagers. Everything is too low - the neck lines & the waists! And I always have to buy a larger size there - that's never fun. :rolleyes1

Love the toiletries! :thumbsup2

Sorry about the crocs... I bet he/she likes the feeling of biting through that croc material. I had a cat who used to bite through the covers of my notebooks and paperback books when I was in college. Everything had holes in it! It was annoying because he made it hard for me to resell my books at the end of the school year. :mad:

So sorry to hear about the suit my dear!!! They are such a tricky purchase!!! Love your t-shirt designs AND the princess jewels!! I think you guys will look so awesome in them once they are finished!!! I can't wait to see the pics of you both in them!!!

(As someone else mentioned) have you checked Land's End for bathing suits? They have mix and match ones in real women's sizes. They may be a bit pricey but I think it would hold up better for all your time at the new apt pool. (I usually get free shipping codes from them so let me know if you need one)

Sorry about the bathing suit LL. I hate shopping for those. :headache:

Your shirts are going to be so cute! Tell me about that craft iron. Whats the difference between that and a normal iron? I want to make some shirts for our honeymoon and I'm trying to get some ideas. :bride:

What a great deal on the tripod! :thumbsup2

Sorry about the suit. I agree wtih the Lands End reccomendation! Very cute t shirt designs. I had to laugh at all those little tooth marks in ur Crocs-cute and funny. I know, not really but kinda :)

I love the t-shirt designs - I can't wait to see pictures of the finished ones! I love the funny princess picture, that was created by Brianna Garcia. I love her work - you can see more of it here: http://bri-chan.deviantart.com/

That is a bummer about the bathing suit. :headache: I hate bathing suit shopping almost as much as I hate pants shopping!

Did you like Gran Torino? We loved it! I really need to see Slum Dog this weekend, can't wait to see what all the fuss was about...........

We loved Gran Torino as well. I hear Clint Eastwood and think "boy movie" so it was completely unexpected how much I loved it.

LL- Bathing suit advice. Got to go with the other votes. Go with Lands End. They last forever and are very flattering. Here is the suit I got

http://www.landsend.com/pp/SolidCon...A&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000135&origin=index

Love your purchases!

I have to agree with everyone else on the suit, and tell you to try Lands End. Obviously you keep your suits along time, so overall you'll get your moneys worth. They have a great variety of coverages and styles.

I'm sorry but I'm starting to hate this thread. You are a bunch of enablers! First I buy a VB bag, then it was Mary Jane Crocs, NOW I'm loving those Land's End bathing suits that I'm going to have to buy one for my honeymoon. Curses to all of you!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :grouphug:

I'm sorry but I'm starting to hate this thread. You are a bunch of enablers! First I buy a VB bag, then it was Mary Jane Crocs, NOW I'm loving those Land's End bathing suits that I'm going to have to buy one for my honeymoon. Curses to all of you!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :grouphug:

Throw in a lime green mickey head, a bagallinni, and an expensive camera and you'll be a true DISer :rotfl:

Throw in a lime green mickey head, a bagallinni, and an expensive camera and you'll be a true DISer :rotfl:

I do have LGMH on all my bags that I carry to WDW/DCL. I def want/need a new camera, my point in shoot pictures are being put to shame by yours and anothers! Bagallini, hmmm my bag addiction is bad enough! Stop enabling Kristine! I'll track you down in MA! :rotfl:

My shopping list grows bigger each time I read this thread. Just got off the Lands End website and found the perfect bathing suit.

Oh, and what are VB flip flops-I think I missed that-I might need a pair of those also. By the time my trip gets here in August I may have no money left!:lmao:

I do have LGMH on all my bags that I carry to WDW/DCL. I def want/need a new camera, my point in shoot pictures are being put to shame by yours and anothers! Bagallini, hmmm my bag addiction is bad enough! Stop enabling Kristine! I'll track you down in MA! :rotfl:

A Camera is an investment...or at least that's what I told my husband!!!

The bagallinni is water-resistant...protects the camera in those sudden florida rainstorms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter