Sophie Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hearts and prayers go out to your family. You have shown true faith in God.

Please know that we will continue to keep your family in our prayers. Your strength and faith are an inspiration for us all.

Little Sophie Angel, rest now without pain or burden...
:flower2:

Mike & Lynda,

I am so so sorry for your loss.

My deepest condolences to you and your family at this very difficult time.

Lisa

My heart goes out to your family. What a blessing that you were all there for her and were able to hold her as she went to meet her Father in Heaven. May your faith and assurance of life everlasting give you comfort and strength.

The Lord Bless you and keep you,
The Lord make His face to shine upon you,
And give you Peace...

Corie Doran

I am so very sorry. My heart just breaks for you. My prayers are with you. May the Lord give you the comfort you need during this dark time in life. Your faith is an inspiration to me. I heard this song once, and it really touched me. Here are the lyrics:

God is too Wise to be mistaken
God is too Good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you can't see His Plan
When you can't trace His Hand
Trust His Heart

:hug:

Linda, Mike and David - I just can't express how sorry I feel for your loss. I'm glad you were able to be with Sophie at the end. I pray that God gives you all the strength to support each other as you try to continue your lives without Amanda, Emma and Sophie. I cannot imagine what you're all going thru; may God be with you. :hug:

My sincerest condolances to you and your family. May God bless you and help you through this difficult time and help with your healing. Take comfort in knowing that Sophie is with her mom and sister now and they are happy and watching over all of you. God Bless all of you!! You will continue to be in my prayers.

Dear Mike, Lynda, David & family,

I am new to the DIS board, but happened upon Sophie's story. I am so very sorry to read of Sophie's passing. There are no words to ease your pain, but know I hold you all ever so near in heart and prayer. Please know I am here if I can be of support in any way. I have an angel child too.

Take very gentle care.
God's blessings and Love,
Christine
mom of Angel Toby
bacibecky@rcn.com

I was so saddened to hear of the loss of Sophie. My prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult of times. I am glad you could be with Sophie at her passing - she was surrounded by love. PLease take care of yourselves as you try to cope with this tragedy. Know we love you and would do anything you asked. Take care and God bless.

Sarah and Family.

I am so sorry. I will continue to think and pray for you Mike, Lynda and David, through this hard time.

I am saddened to hear of this, was hoping poor little Sophie would pull through this, So sorry!This just breaks my Heart even more, 2, then three, hard to deal with.May God be w/ you Linda, Mike and David. nana2tots

My heart is so heavy with sadness reading of your loss now with Sophie too. I have no words,,, only continued prayer for your family . God Bless.

No words can express how terribly sorry I am for your loss. You are all in my prayers. God Bless you and keep you.
Alysa

Has anyone heard how Lynda and her family are doing?

Lynda and the whole Emmasgrammy family our prayers are still with you. I just don't want us (Dis'ers) to forget about them especially with the holidays approaching. They will need just a little unconditional love from "strangers".

I think about the family all the time and my prayers continue.

This sad, sad loss had me immediatly go out and buy several more smoke detectors for my house. (including one for my computer room).

About two weeks ago, just up the street from us
a terrible fire happened at a lovely home of a Doctor and his family. The Doctor, his wife, and their 11 year old son all died.
Only the 9 year old daughter survived by jumping out of the two story window. Her leg was broken but she survived. After she was well enough to be interviewed, she stated that the house had a smoke alarm but it did not go off. She remembered it making funny noises several months ago - probably an indication
that the batteries were running low. The little girl goes to the same school as my daughter, the sadness this had brought our school and community is great.

I am posting this only to urge everyone to get smoke detectors
and to check batteries. These horrible fires can and do happen.

God Bless
Wintermom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter