When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

I am so sorry to hear of this. May God bless and comfort you, may His peace be upon you.

I am so sorry to hear Sophie has passed we all prayed so hard and waited for every update.GodBless all of you.

My prayers go out to the whole family. May God's strength be with you to guide you and grant you peace.

I will be keeping my purple ribbon on to remind me of those innocent little angels like Nathan and Sophie who have touched our lives.

Perhaps when we see a purple ribbon in someone's sig we can say a little prayer for a child who may be struggling out there. We can keep praying for each other!

We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. Prov 16:9

God Bless!

prayers and wishes to your entire family and may you find peace.

You and your family have my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry to hear about Sophie, but I am so glad you were able to be there for her. God bless you all.:hug:

Lynda, Mike, and David

I am so sorry for your loss. Your faith in God and His ultimate plan has been inspirational to all who have followed this sad series of events. We will continue to pray for your family.

Arlene

Originally posted by AliPom

I hope you do not mind my doing this: On Sept. 26th I will be sailing on the Wonder, I would like to honor Amanda, Emma and Sophie privately with a wreath woven of 3 purple roses, to be released when we leave port, in respect and memorandum for these 3 beautiful souls whom I have not met, yet have been ever touched by.

AliPom, that is very sweet of you...

I am so sorry for the passing of precious Sophie. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the entire family.

My heart felt coldolences. God be with you, Grammy and Mike.

I'm so sorry, I have been thinking of you all in the last couple of weeks. I think you are all amazing for being able to get through this and if there is anything I can do for you just PM me. I have four kids and through this I cherish them all the more knowing that anything can happen so quickly to change our lives forever! Peace be with you!

Shmora

Mike and Lynda

My deepest sympathys are with you in this difficult time. Your faith is amazing and such an encouragement to all. Your family has touched so many lives.

Barb

I consider the Disney boards to be an extended part of my family. I feel your pain and hope the my sincere condolences (in some way) help ease your pain. God's love.......

Dawn in Indiana

My heart is heavy. I am very saddenand so very sorry to hear of the passing of Little Sophie ~ God rest her soul. Your strong faith amazes me, and comforts me. David, may you Mike and Lynda find peace and comfort in each other. Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

"Footprints in the Sand"

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from anguish,
sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,
so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied,
“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
my child, is when I carried you.”

Mary Stevenson

Rest well baby girl.......

Mike, Lynda and David, my heart is heavy with sadness. Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

You and your family have my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry to hear about Sophie, but I am so glad you were able to be there for her and hold her one more time. My thoughts are with you all along with my prays. David must be beside himself glad you are there for him. God bless you all

I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine losing another loved one. You have all been through so much.

My prayers for your entire family.

God bless, Lorie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter