SOOZE -A vacation with a toddler is NOT a vacation! FINISHED!!

Shae has had a runny nose for over a week now. Nothing else, just the crusty nasty nose (you know how toddlers REFUSE to let you clean their nose crust without pinning them down and attacking them with a wet washcloth?!?!)

Anyway.. I'm being a pessimist and predicting that right when we board the plane, she'll develop a cough and fever... just enough to make her not want to sleep through the night while we are there...

Okay... pixie dust.. happy thoughts... healthy kids... magical vacation.:rolleyes1

Tomorrow night is picture taking night.. I'd like to share our wonderful family wardrobes for the trip. I've decided we are officially obsessed!

See you then!

Fingers crossed for healthy kids for you!

Can't wait to see the clothes! A Disney fashion show! :cool1:

Shae has had a runny nose for over a week now. Nothing else, just the crusty nasty nose (you know how toddlers REFUSE to let you clean their nose crust without pinning them down and attacking them with a wet washcloth?!?!)

Anyway.. I'm being a pessimist and predicting that right when we board the plane, she'll develop a cough and fever... just enough to make her not want to sleep through the night while we are there...

Okay... pixie dust.. happy thoughts... healthy kids... magical vacation.:rolleyes1

Tomorrow night is picture taking night.. I'd like to share our wonderful family wardrobes for the trip. I've decided we are officially obsessed!

See you then!

:grouphug:

So if you're a Hoosier, yet still a Chicago sports fan, you must be way up north, eh? You getting all of those storms they've been getting? Can you send some rain down here?! My grass is pitiful!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your trip, and I'll be looking forward to your TR! Have fun!!!:banana:
Yep up in Lake County about 45 minutes from Chicago. 20 minutes from lake michigan. Yeah we got it, almost 4 inches on Friday. My dads field tiles could not handle all of the water, so I spent Friday morning helping him take the carpet out of the basement.

I am sending you some rain right now....:teleport: Did you get it yet. :thumbsup2

It is coming up soon only 2 more days....:cool1:

So.. would you like to check out our Labor Day Weekend wardrobe? Of COURSE you would!!

Here are the digs:

Shaelyn's ensembles:
DisneyClothes001.jpg

Tyson's t-shirt collection (I left about five more shirts in his dresser)
DisneyClothes003.jpg

Tyson's swimming trunks.. he has a pair for every day almost!
DisneyClothes002.jpg

Here are my shirts for the trip:
DisneyClothes004.jpg

And my swimming attire:
DisneyClothes005.jpg

The black bathing suit has tiny white Mickey heads... but I REALLY look like a "mom" when I'm in it! The tank-ini is a new purchase .. I love it!

Here are Matt's shirts.. he just doesn't have a lot... but he is SO picky about the way his shirts fit!
DisneyClothes006.jpg

All of our luggage came from the Disney catalog. It has this cute little guy on it:
DisneyClothes007.jpg

Unfortunately, it is not made of the most quality materials.. but it works and gets us in the right frame of mind.

This will be one of our carry on bags.. it will be filled with lots of goodies to keep the littlest one busy on the plane. I really like the bag.. I found it when we were in Disneyland a few years ago (I got to go as part of a band trip to perform in the Rose Bowl!.. TONS of fun!)
DisneyClothes008.jpg

My next big obstacle is to make SUB PLANS for my substitute for when I'm gone. Any teachers out there know that it is MUCH harder to be out of the classroom than in! So my goal is to have those done by tomorrrow night, so I can focus purely on planning and packing!

Later folks!

All the clothes are great!:thumbsup2 My sister is a teacher and she went last year and missed five days.She says the same thing about being so hard to plan to be gone.:teacher: Your new takini is really cute.:thumbsup2

Praying for healthy kids for you.
LOVE the purchases and Disney "digs" , the bag is AWESOME! So excited for you and can't wait to read all about it.
Lesley

See you then!

Sooze, I went to the doctor today with the CRUD! My kids are borderline cruddy. I know how you feel!!!!

I hope everyone is well!!!

It's putting a damper on my good mood.

All the clothes are great!:thumbsup2 My sister is a teacher and she went last year and missed five days.She says the same thing about being so hard to plan to be gone.:teacher: Your new takini is really cute.:thumbsup2
We are experiencing a major sub shortage around here, too.. so there's no telling WHO will be running my class for two days. I'll TRY no to think about it!

Cute shirts!!! Good luck with the sub plans :goodvibes

Thanks! THEY'RE DONE!!:dance3:

Uggh... sub plans, but you are almost in Disney! Have fun!

Yes.. and as computers crash and student log ins don't work.. I keep telling myself that same thing!

Praying for healthy kids for you.
LOVE the purchases and Disney "digs" , the bag is AWESOME! So excited for you and can't wait to read all about it.
Lesley

Thanks Lesley! That will be the one reason to look forward to home.. sharing the trip with you all!

Sooze, I went to the doctor today with the CRUD! My kids are borderline cruddy. I know how you feel!!!!

I hope everyone is well!!!

It's putting a damper on my good mood.

It stinks, doesn't it?:sad2: So far, Shae seems to be holding on to just the cruddy nose. Doc checked her ears and all seems well, which is a relief considering we're flying!

Love the clothes Sooze! The tankini is fabulous!

Thanks! :love: I love it too!

I love the pictures of the outfits. I think I have the same luggage. Is yours from the disney catalog? Mine is, and has cute mickey cutout zipper pulls. I agree, not the best quality, but the cuteness factor makes up for it.:rotfl:

Have fun:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love the pictures of the outfits. I think I have the same luggage. Is yours from the disney catalog? Mine is, and has cute mickey cutout zipper pulls. I agree, not the best quality, but the cuteness factor makes up for it.:rotfl:

Have fun:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yep! From the catalog. I got the three piece set on sale. We only use it for Disney trips, though, since they aren't very durable!:rolleyes:

Hi Susie! :goodvibes Sorry I'm late to your pre-TR!!! I can't believe that you've only got two days to go!!! :banana: WooHoo! :banana: You're going to love the Boardwalk! :cloud9: I can't wait to see just how much fun you guys can have in 5 days, because that's how long our trip will be in October! Well, it looks like your have everything you need. I had to laugh when I saw your pile of shirts - I bought the same lime green Mickey shirt, too. I wonder if any DIS'ers will notice you and say, 'Hi!"? I actually bought one for all of us, but I still need to bribe everyone to wear them on our trip. LOL! :rotfl: I hope Shae is feeling better, and I hope your class survives without you for a few days.

:rainbow: :dance3: Have a wonderful time in WDW! :dance3: :rainbow:

Take care,
Michelle

Hi Susie! :goodvibes Sorry I'm late to your pre-TR!!! I can't believe that you've only got two days to go!!! :banana: WooHoo! :banana: You're going to love the Boardwalk! :cloud9: I can't wait to see just how much fun you guys can have in 5 days, because that's how long our trip will be in October! Well, it looks like your have everything you need. I had to laugh when I saw your pile of shirts - I bought the same lime green Mickey shirt, too. I wonder if any DIS'ers will notice you and say, 'Hi!"? I actually bought one for all of us, but I still need to bribe everyone to wear them on our trip. LOL! :rotfl: I hope Shae is feeling better, and I hope your class survives without you for a few days.

:rainbow: :dance3: Have a wonderful time in WDW! :dance3: :rainbow:

Take care,
Michelle

YAY! Michelle found me! :welcome: Better late than never! And it's hard to sit through really long Pre Trippies anyway, it's much better to get in at the last minute! 48 hours from now, I'll be in WDW!!!:banana:

Just got off the phone with gardengrocer.com and confirmed my grocery delivery!:cool1:

I thought it was wierd that you couldn't do that online. I wanted to take a look at my order and double check the delivery time, but you can't acces that info online. Kinda stinks:confused3 But I found some time to call and confirm.. so I feel better now!

What I'm dreading is having to go buy our tickets... My AP expired and DH's expires soon, so we have to put TWO AP's on our credit cards on Saturday:eek: Oh... AND Tyson's 5 day park hopper :eek: :eek:

Oh.. AND all of our souvies and snacks :headache: ouch!

Here are my must have souveniers for this trip:

I want the window decals for my car that show the family members in Mickey ears!

I want a YOAMD antenna bopper.

I NEED a new purse... I've always gone classic Mickey, but I'm willing to expand my horizons if the right purse comes along.

We always get an ornament for our Christmas tree. Tyson will probably pick it out.

I think we are going to give Tyson $30 to spend as he chooses, but let him know that once it's gone, it's gone. Do you think $30 is enough or too much for a seven year old?! I think it might even help us not spend too much on him... because we are very easily convinced to splurge when we are in Disney!

Later y'all!

So, are you too excited to sleep?!? :yay: It's almost here!!!! :dance3: Have a great time!!!! :banana:

-Michelle

P.S. I think $30 is just right for Tyson! Don't forget to do passports at the Kidcot stations around World Showcase and maybe some pressed pennies! I bet Tyson would love making presses pennies! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter