Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening everyone.

In my family we cook lasagna for New Year's Day. Christmas dinner is beef tenderloin, cooked in brandy and maple syrup ...:thumbsup2 I still have left overs which will probably disappear before the weekend is over. :goodvibes

My son, Jason, Christmas and birthday present is always a cruise in January. Which we will be going on in 8 days...:woohoo: :woohoo:

MMMm that sounds good... brandy and maple syrup tenderloin... share your cooking tips on that???

Am sure you will enjoy your cruise!!

Merry Belated Christmas to all my old friends here!

I hope Santa was good to everyone!!

Happy early New Year in case I don't make it back for a while!

HI BCV!!!!!! How are you doing?! Belated Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!

LOL... Santa is always good to me ;)

HI BCV!!!!!! How are you doing?! Belated Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!

LOL... Santa is always good to me ;)

I've been good but very busy. I spent the day playing with my new Sony Alpha 350 that Santa brought me and have been tying up a bunch of loose ends at work because I am starting a new job in January. I've had a lot going on but all good stuff.

I wanted to drop by and say to everyone here since chat isn't there anymore.

I hope everyone is doing well. You got your RN or BSN, right, Sha? Any other big news?

I've been good but very busy. I spent the day playing with my new Sony Alpha 350 that Santa brought me and have been tying up a bunch of loose ends at work because I am starting a new job in January. I've had a lot going on but all good stuff.

I wanted to drop by and say to everyone here since chat isn't there anymore.

I hope everyone is doing well. You got your RN or BSN, right, Sha? Any other big news?

Did the RN. BSN will come in a couple years. Have a couple classes to knock out of the way. And nothing that I will share on here at this time ;)

Enjoy the camera. I am sure you will get many good memories captured! And good luck with the new job!!!

In my family we cook lasagna for New Year's Day. Christmas dinner is beef tenderloin, cooked in brandy and maple syrup ...:thumbsup2 I still have left overs which will probably disappear before the weekend is over. :goodvibes

That sounds pretty yummy, Theresa, I might like to try that also.

As for leftovers, The two trays of lasagna is almost all gone here.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

OMG..the evil woman who left me at the airport....lol...Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Merry After holiday to all my Dis Friends. :grouphug:

Being that I am Italian - evey holiday in our house starts with Lasgna, and then adds what type of meat to the menu, turkey ham....

Mom and I make the best :), she isn't Italian but learned from My Dad's mom.

Hope Santa was good to everyone - He always is to me.

Looking forward to a great 2009 - 2008 was a really good year for me, most of it anyway.

Ding@- you are now free to TRAVEL :rotfl2:

Being that I am Italian - evey holiday in our house starts with Lasgna, and then adds what type of meat to the menu, turkey ham....

Looking forward to a great 2009 - 2008 was a really good year for me, most of it anyway.

Glad to hear he was good to you too :)

I like that Ding! LMAO

I hope that everyones holiday was filled with all good things...:goodvibes
I just got finished taking the tree down (have been working on it for 2 days:lmao: ) and Genesis is here taking the 5 large garbage cans I store it in over to the storage trailer so hopefully I can get my Living Room back in order before I leave out Wednesday night for Fl.
I am looking forward to a funfilled 2009! and will take any good ding rates I can get and in lieu of good dings may gas prices stay low so that either by land or by air I can make many, many trips to WDW this year. I managed 8 in 2008 and starting off the New Year right in 2009 by being there so I am hoping for at least 9 visits in 2009 ;)

Good Morning Friends. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Angy- I didn't take the tree down. I will do it after this weekend. My tree takes about 10 minutes to undecorate and throw the tree in the front yard for recycling.
Now I am getting ready for a road trip for NYE!
Happy New Year everyone!

Good Morning Friends. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Angy- I didn't take the tree down. I will do it after this weekend. My tree takes about 10 minutes to undecorate and throw the tree in the front yard for recycling.
Now I am getting ready for a road trip for NYE!
Happy New Year everyone!

I have never had a tree that only took about 10 minutes to undecorate :) from the very first home I owned it had to be the biggest tree we could find and if we werent finding one that we felt met our expectations we would wait and travel a bit til we found one. I will never forget the first Christmas in the very first house I owned, if the pictures hadnt been destroyed in a house fire I would scan and show them... The house had 10' ceilings and we had to cut 2 foot off the base of the tree to make it fit, then it was anchored to the wall by 3 wires, to say it was massive is an understatement.I miss the days of a live tree, but do not miss the mess..

As for your road trip to New York! :goodvibes May this New Year be the best year yet and may it bring love and joy into your world....:hug: I know you will have an awesome time:flower3:

10 ft tree?? Ekk...
I usually get Charlie Brown Trees. I am 5ft tall and usually my trees are the same size. This year I have an 8ft tree that hits the ceiling.
I am not going to New York City, I am taking a road trip for New Years Eve (NYE). I know I will have a good time, and thanks for the added NYE wish!
I hope you find happiness and love for the new year, too. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter