Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored.. :bored: ... just counting the hours until I can go home.....you can tell it's the holidays even the threads are slow.....

I'm bored.. :bored: ... just counting the hours until I can go home.....you can tell it's the holidays even the threads are slow.....

I have been busy all morning, since everyone is coming to my house for Christmas Eve dinner, its just too much of a hassle to cook on Christmas Day with everything that goes on in my world so I had told them last year I was starting a new tradition, dinner the night before and then tomorrow I will make a breakfast casserole and they can have fingerfoods the rest of the day. Tomorrow evening I am going off alone as I am in huge need of some solitude I think and that is my present to myself...All the gifts are bought, but as usual very few are wrapped so tonight will be whirlwind of that, I realized I forgot a few finishing touches for tonights dinner so I am off to the store in a few minutes for that...
Have a wonderful remainder of your day Teresa...:hug:

Well, you can continue to play with Mr. Potato Head.............

Can you wrap some presents for me too???

I just finished wrapping...thank goodness. Now the cooking begins...I'm not sure why we have to have a spread on Christmas eve AND Christmas...I wonder if my guests will eat some poptarts instead...LOL

It's been a non-stop day for me... Up at 6:30, worked from home 7:00 to 10:45 (had to put in 3.75 hours)... then Noah had 2 friends over (due to their parents working). My Brother put up my new 42 inch LCD TV so it's all ready for Noah's Wii that Santa will deliver... he just left. We had to build the stand for the TV to sit on... oh my gosh... EASY TO ASSEMBLE my donkey butt!!! :mad:

I finished wrapping Noah's presents from me... and now I'm making spaghetti and meatballs for my girlfriend and her daughter who will be spending the evening with us. We also have to make a birthday cake for Jesus and cookies for Santa... OH MY GOSH... I love every minute of it... well, except for the EASY TO ASSEMBLE tv stand... :lmao:

I just finished wrapping...thank goodness. Now the cooking begins...I'm not sure why we have to have a spread on Christmas eve AND Christmas...I wonder if my guests will eat some poptarts instead...LOL

LOL, I havent wrapped anything yet! but there are always gift bags (easy way out). I am cooking stew and will light the Luminaries soon :)

I got my tree up and decorated today (used the smaller 4.5 ft one that we called Georges tree) and just found the time for our Christmas Eve service at 11pm. Except for the warm weather, I do believe I feel Christmas is truly in the air around here. There is one tradition we didnt do this year at all though, but its okay.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all my Dis Friends

Just finally finished shopping, :rotfl2: and wrapped all that I bought.

did you get the thing done for your mom???

Sha, thank you for the christmas card. Finally checked the mail today. Beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas.

To all my wonderful Disfriends

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas!!!

Here is a little trivia for you... did you know that Christmas was BANNED in Mass.??? It started with the Pilgrams

Merry Christmas

Waiting on my parents to get up. I was informed that Santa wouldn't come until the AM...LOL I guess its a good thing for me that I know that Santa isn't a morning person, so here I sit in the livingroom, enjoying a cup of coffee and watching a Christmas gift from my Honey with my Step-Brother.

Merry Christmas

Waiting on my parents to get up. I was informed that Santa wouldn't come until the AM...LOL I guess its a good thing for me that I know that Santa isn't a morning person, so here I sit in the livingroom, enjoying a cup of coffee and watching a Christmas gift from my Honey with my Step-Brother.

is it moving?? doing tricks???

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Today I opened my gifts, and my friend Pam has given me the most unique gift I have ever received. The gift is from Avon.

It is a battery-operated, heated ice cream scoop.

Kimmielee: Anything labeled "easy to assemble" is that for only the manufacturer. I think it's an unwritten cosmic law.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!