Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's easy, it's the best one :)

:goodvibes Havent been over there in probably a month or so. Need to look to see what the topics are for each week. Haven't really felt like taking any pics though lately.

http://www.dbeedle.com/Photos/FNSC-Oct2009/Scavenger Hunts/index.html

I wrote 'em....Al did the graphics and posted them on his Website.

The Lists are for each Park...We had Couples (4) with us...so they were each a "team". You had to get a picture with the individual item, there were extra points awarded for teammate(s) in the picture and for originality of poses. If they got BOTH in the picture, they would have to ask someone else to take the picture. Some things were easy to find, others not so much. The lists were written so that they would HAVE to interact with CMs. They had a blast, they saw stuff that they might have overlooked and they all had a set of pics when they got home.

I really encourage ya'll to try this...it was a LOT of fun!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Soo Awesome!
Bart and I were working on a hidden Mickey one for Oct for his friends teenage girls. This would be so cool to do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!