• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single Parent Meets

DS- 6, DD- 4, and Myself will be in "the world" from Sept. 12- Sept.17. It's a mommy and kids trip! I am so excited!

Single mom (40) taking my daughter (12) for our annual trip. Had to cancel last year due to a business change. We will be there Oct 22 to Oct 28. We will be doing MNSSHP on there 23rd and maybe another!
Would like to meet others while there.

Okay, I'll chime in. Separated mom (37) and DD13, DD 5 will be staying at POP. We are on the dining plan. Would like to meet others for ride swap and adult conversation.

I'll be visiting Disney June 25-30, 07, with my two daughters. This is our first vacation alone! Not sure how to handle rides that only allow two people to sit together.
I'll take help from anyone! Thanks!

Hi
I will be there with DD (10) and DS (7) from dec 22-30.
we willl be on the dining plan. WE would all love some company,
Valerie

Hi,
I'm staying at Animal Kingdom lodge Nov 6th to 12th.
It will be my first time going to WDW single. Going with DD 15, DS 13, DD 11.
not sure how this is all going to work with my son being the only guy in the group.

Hi All. I will be staying at WDW Jan 3-7. I'm 30 with a DD5 and DD3. Would love some company.
Lisa

:earsboy: 51 year young Disney dad and 12 year old son going on the 2006 DVC Members cruise. From past experiances I know my son will disappear as soon as we get on the boat. Any single Disney moms out there in a similer situation and need a dancing or kareokee partner? Let me know! :smickey:

Yesterday I booked my ressie for Thanksgiving 2007 for me and my DD who will be 13 by we go on that trip.

DD and I will be staying at FW Resort March 20-23 and looking to meet with other single parents. We'll be doing parks and watching movies at the campground some evenings.

single mom with 8 yr old boy and 6 year old girl staying at Old Key West March 4 through 9 would like to meet up other single parents with kids.
Last year we stayed 8 days at Coronado Springs and Animal Kingdom. Can't wait to go again this year!

Single mom, 38, with 6 and 7 year old daughters - I'll be at the POLY from July 10-15. Anyone else going during this time? We went last year at Easter, but my sister went to help. This is our first time alone. Any suggestions?:scared1:

Hi, My DD and I will be at SSR for our first trip ever to WDW. Looking forward to getting away. Leaving my DH at home... Anyone have any great suggestions of places to put on my must see list or must see eat list? Also, would be interested in getting to know people to possibly hang out with.

i never knew there was a single parents meet out there, this would be wondeful to participate in!:goodvibes

Single mom with 7 year old daughter. We will be in Disney World April 1-7 then off to the Disney cruise (Wonder) April 8-12. Looking to meet up with other single parents.

Hi, I am a 35 y/o single mom crusing on the Magic, April 21-28. I have a 12 y/o girl and a 10 y/o boy. Would love to meet other singles on this cruise. Let me know if you will be there. We could meet for brunch or dinner at Palo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter