Single Parent Meets

Dizneydaz said:
My mom, myself46, and my DD6 princess: will be at the POP Sept. 11-16th. We'll be arriving a few days before and doing other Florida stuff-Sanibel island, etc. Do you know where you're staying yet?

Yes... we made our reservations at POP also! I can't wait. It's our first time at a value resort but I'm really looking forward to everything! My daughter is also six, spending her third trip at WDW. Planning nothing but a few dinners. Last time we went overboard and did it all and I think it ruined our trip a bit!

Ds8 and myself (24) going to CBR resort, for 11 nights, sept 29th til Oct 10th

anyone single with kid(s) my son age around, and hopefully around my age (which is proving hard to find) - I am suprised alot here, have kids almost my age :blush: lol

I am heading down January 1-7, 2007. I am a single mom and will be traveling with my son, but will also have my brother and his girlfriend. If any other single parents or singles would like to meet, let me know.

Single Dad (45) and DD (11) staying at Disney Dolphon May 31 - June 4 then off to Disney Wonder JUne 4-8.

RMCMAN01 said:
Single Dad (45) and DD (11) staying at Disney Dolphon May 31 - June 4 then off to Disney Wonder JUne 4-8.

Have fun! Let me know what the cruise is like. We are thinking of going on one with my family in the future.

Just a reminder and invitation to all of you single Disney lovers that DisMates.com is looking for more singles. Come on over and join the fun. You just might meet that special someone or make a friend that you can join up with at Disney World or Disneyland. :thumbsup2

I wish I could find some single DIS'ers my age
I am 25 with an 8 year old, I am finding alot of you's are 40 with kids my age, anyone out there under 28 with children my age? :banana:

momandseandodisney said:
I am 25 with an 8 year old, I am finding alot of you's are 40 with kids my age, anyone out there under 28 with children my age? :banana:

Well, I don't have children, but I do have a little sister who is almost 8 years old. I'm taking her & my 11 year old brother to Disney at the end of August. :)

& PS; I'm under 28! ;)

OK, GOING BACK TO DISNEY AFTER A 2 YEAR BREAK MY 9 YEAR OLD SON AND I WILL BE STAYING AT FORT WILDERNESS FOR 10 DAYS STARTING JUNE 9TH. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET UP WITH ANOTHER SINGLE PARENT ON THE TRIP. WE USUALLY RUN INTO PEOPLE DURING THE TRIP, BUT IT'S SO HAPHAZARD! WE ARE A HIGH ENERGY GROUP OF DISNEY AND UNIVERSAL VETS WHO KNOW A DECENT AMOUNT OF THE INS AND OUTS. I'M 35 (LOOK LIKE 29) AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET A GREAT WOMAN 25 TO 40 WHILE I'M THERE.
:cool1: pirate: :cheer2: :love: :stir:

jfstorm2001 said:
OK, GOING BACK TO DISNEY AFTER A 2 YEAR BREAK MY 9 YEAR OLD SON AND I WILL BE STAYING AT FORT WILDERNESS FOR 10 DAYS STARTING JUNE 9TH. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET UP WITH ANOTHER SINGLE PARENT ON THE TRIP. WE USUALLY RUN INTO PEOPLE DURING THE TRIP, BUT IT'S SO HAPHAZARD! WE ARE A HIGH ENERGY GROUP OF DISNEY AND UNIVERSAL VETS WHO KNOW A DECENT AMOUNT OF THE INS AND OUTS. I'M 35 (LOOK LIKE 29) AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET A GREAT WOMAN 25 TO 40 WHILE I'M THERE.
:cool1: pirate: :cheer2: :love: :stir:

Wow, I wish you were staying in October lol :goodvibes

Well, if i get the annual passes again it might happen. His school usually has a long weekend in October, so as long as he keeps all A's... I am so blessed to have a smart kid that's cool too. When are you going again?

Me and my daughter (7) will be in Disneyworld January 21-28, 2007 and Staying at OKW 5 nights, then at the Boardwalk for 2 nights. Then off to a 4 night cruise on the Wonder 29-Feb1 :cool1:

We would love to meet up with other Single parents! :wave2:

Hello all!

Myself (30F) and my DS4 will be at the world 9/29- 10/7 at the Boardwalk. First time at MNSSHP!!! It would be great to hear back from someone who might be there at the same time!

I'll be MK & AK during 12/2-12/9. I have a DD5 and I'm 35M anyone interested in doing some child swap ride action?

momandseandodisney said:

I am....27 with a 7 year old.....

My 10 year-old daugther, :cat: , animal lover and future olympic gymnast, and I, :wizard: , wizardly sage and world traveller will be spending 5 days at Walt Disney

World and 3 days aboard a Disney cruise in October 2006. We'd be interested in

meeting up with similar pairings of magical beings.

morakai said:
My 10 year-old daugther, :cat: , animal lover and future olympic gymnast, and I, :wizard: , wizardly sage and world traveller will be spending 5 days at Walt Disney

World and 3 days aboard a Disney cruise in October 2006. We'd be interested in

meeting up with similar pairings of magical beings.

When exactly in Oct are you going to be @ WDW?

momandseandodisney said:
When exactly in Oct are you going to be @ WDW?

We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge from the 14th through 18th and then going on the October 19th 3-day cruise! It would be great fun to meet up either on the cruise or at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter