Single Parent Meets

I'll be staying at SSR from December 10th through the 15th. My kids will be joining me, ages 3 and 5. Anyone interested in meeting with us for fun on the rides?

Once again, DD (will be almost 7) and I will be at DW from Sept 5th to the 12th if anyone wants to meet up and hang out at a park I would enjoy some adult interaction!

I'm 24 - DD's gonna be just shy of 3... going to be at Pop Century from Sept 26 - Oct 5 - anyone else?

I'm a single mom (25) and will be taking my DDturning4 for July 2-7. Would love to meet up with some other singles out there!

MrD1SNEY said:
I'm 24 - DD's gonna be just shy of 3... going to be at Pop Century from Sept 26 - Oct 5 - anyone else?

My DD25 and DGD3 (almost 4) will be at Pop Sept 29-Oct 10th. Maybe you guys can get together.

I should have checked here before planing my trip. I will be there from Oct 4-12 with DS4 and DXW and our moms. :confused3 Next time I guess.

momandseandodisney said:
I wish I could find some single DIS'ers my age
I am 25 with an 8 year old, I am finding alot of you's are 40 with kids my age, anyone out there under 28 with children my age? :banana:

Hi. I'm 27 with a 5 (very soon to be 6) year old daughter. We are going to disney at the end of July for the first time and very excited!!!

Will be @ WDW 9/23 - 10/7.
Caribbean Beach 9/23 - 9/30.
Port Orleans Riverside 9/30 - 10/7.
MNSSHP 9/29
My 50th B-Day 9/30.
DS 12.

I am a Single Mom who will be there Nov 22 to Dec 3 w my DDs 10, 6, 3 and DS 9 months old (at time of trip). We are splitting our stay between two different hotels. (All Star Movies Nov 22-29 and then AKL concierge 29-3rd) If anyone wants to meet up I think that would be fun! :thumbsup2

masterslacker said:
I'll be MK & AK during 12/2-12/9. I have a DD5 and I'm 35M anyone interested in doing some child swap ride action?

I'm 33 and we will overlap by 1 day......maybe we could meet up that day?

momandseandodisney said:
I wish I could find some single DIS'ers my age
I am 25 with an 8 year old, I am finding alot of you's are 40 with kids my age, anyone out there under 28 with children my age? :banana:

I'm not 40......33 with a 10 yo, 6 yo, 3 yo and 9 month old.............I'm in the middle :)

Hello everyone! I'll be in the World Aug 22-29 with DS7 and DD3 at ASSp. If anyone is there during that time let me know! My kids are always looking for friends to burn off some energy with! (And I could use some adult conversation!) :)

Ok, here goes my first post!! My 10 year old DD and I will be staying at POFQ Jan 25 - Feb 3. This will be our 3rd trip to WDW and we couldn't be more excited. This is our first time going with just the two of us as the other two times my sister and her family were with there. Anyway, if anyone out there will be there around the same time, it might be fun to meet. Also, if your going to Disneyland, I seriously live about 5 minutes away and ALWAYS up for Disney! Never hurts to have someone to pal around with no matter what side of the country your on! ENJOY!

I'll be at the Hilton in DTD from August 16-19 w/my 11 year old son; he wants to spend hours at Disney Quest and I know from past experience that I'll have had my fill after an hour or so -- if any other kids around that age are going to be in the area/hotel during those dates, perhaps they could hang out at Disney Quest together. :cool1: :cool1:

I just changed my reservation... we will now be at Disney from the 2nd of September until the 12th of September. It's me and my six (almost 7) year old daughter. If anyone is there during this time and wants to meet up let me know!

I am 36 yr old "divorced" mom of three. I am planning a "Mom and Boys" trip for the fall of 2007. My oldest will be going into 8th grade and I want to spend time with him before he hits High School and wants nothing to do with me. ;)
I am taking my two boys and baby sister has to stay home. I am pretty brave about venturing places with all three (12yrs, 1o yrs old & 9 yrs old), but middle and baby both have special needs. One is autistic and the other has a metabolic disorder that delays her developement and speech. Because of here needs, she isn't able to go on all the rides as her brothers. So if I took all three, I would be sitting on the sidelines while the boys rode the rides - or they wouldn't be able to even do that because I don't know how I would feel about them standing in lines alone. :sad2: So I feel really guilty about leaving sister behind, but....I do want to spend some special quality time with my oldest because he is really understanding of all the special things that his brother and sister require.

So, is there anyone else planning that far ahead for a trip? I am looking forward to it just being the three of s because I went last year with all three kids, my parents and a boyfriend. Having a smaller group will be a nice change.

Single father (36) taking his 10 yr old daughter for her 12 visit November 8 through 13, 2006. Staying at POR. Looking for someone in a similiar situation for ride swap etc. I've been there way too many times and still can't ride the TOT! Help me! :cool1:

DD -13 and myself, mom, 42 going to be in Disney the first part of October! We would love to meet up with others looking to share a meal, talk, ride the rides....whatever kind of thing! We are on the Disney Dining plan, so if you are too that would be even better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter