Shout out to all the Dissers from PA!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Disneymom77, Nov 9, 2008.

1. chaoscent

chaoscent <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ Moderator

NorthEast Philly & work in Langhorne. Welcome. Stop in and visit us at the Creative DISigns board for t-shirt, journal & autograph cards ideas.:goodvibes
    Penny:hippie:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mickee

Mickee Mouseketeer

Was just up in W Reading last weekend :thumbsup2 at Reading Rocks, drove our Boy Scouts up for the Climbing Merit badge..!

4. GRUMPY D

GRUMPY D DVC Member SSRS

hay and hi were about 40 miles north of pittsburg

5. Myers Family5

Myers Family5 Earning My Ears

Hey. . . . we are also from outside Philly. . .about 45 mins nw of Phila

DH 40, ME 40, DS 15, DD 11, and DS 10

We are planning a trip in May. . . . shhh don't tell the kids, . . . it is their Christmas Present.

6. Disneymom77

Disneymom77 Mouseketeer

We're surprising our DD's for Christmas too! We are going in March:banana:

7. Myers Family5

Myers Family5 Earning My Ears

Yep, I am getting ready to wrap the "boxes" it is a small box with a little airplane, some Disney stickers, and a calendar page of the month of May.

They will each one a box, (all with the same stuff in) and we get to see whom guesses it first. DH and I have bets on who gets it first. I say the DD, DH says the older DS.

We were going to go in March, but the kids have WAY too much testing!

8. ntz4disney

ntz4disney Mouseketeer

Hello there and welcome ...I am from Delaware County, PA! Hope you are enjoying the DIS Boards!

9. H20DogsNDisney

H20DogsNDisney DIS Veteran

Welcome We are from PA as well.

10. Ilivetogo

Ilivetogo I really DO want to live there!

Hi to All ... and Welcome!! Myers Family 5 -- Please let us know which child "gets it" first! Fun. :thumbsup2

11. Crazy4 Tink

Crazy4 Tink Earning My Ears

My daughter and I live about 10 miles west of Uniontown, PA:thumbsup2

12. dtoes91

dtoes91 Earning My Ears

You are almost me!! :lmao:

We are from lower Schuylkill County, heading down for 2wks over xmas & ny's as well. And like you, it's a surprise. We have a wrestling tournament Sunday so while i'm there with the boys (8 & 11), DH will be at home hooking up the trailer. We'll only tell them after we pull out the driveway but my guess is they'll KNOW when they see it all hooked up!

Now let's just keep the snow away until we leave because it's a little harder to leave with that on the ground, but after we're gone....let it snow cause we won't care! :yay:

13. Disneymom77

Disneymom77 Mouseketeer

Sounds like you live close to us!:thumbsup2 We live outside of Schuylkill Haven. Have a great trip and Happy Holidays!:santa:

14. dtoes91

dtoes91 Earning My Ears

Thanks! I see you are the Auburn area, we're actually just outside Cressona & Haven.....It's a small world after all! :)

15. naf917

naf917 Mouseketeer

Happy Holidays everyone from Royersford, PA.

All this talk about people going down for Christmas is making me jealous. We have to wait until April for our next trip.

16. Disneymom77

Disneymom77 Mouseketeer

It certainly is a small world!:) We're bummed the Hurricanes lost last night:sad1: But we are proud of them for how far they went:thumbsup2

17. dtoes91

dtoes91 Earning My Ears

I didn't even realize how far they were going until Friday afternoon (not big on football). But you are so right, they accomplished a great run on their way to the State title & they make the whole community proud.

18. disny_luvr

disny_luvr DIS Veteran

Hello fellow Pennsylvanians! We are from Jonestown - a small town located in Lebanon County. We live about 15 minutes from Hershey. When traveling, we usually tell people we're from Hershey - mostly everyone knows where that is. :thumbsup2

We are planning on flying to Orlando for our upcoming trip. Right now I can get pretty good airfare out of Baltimore flying AirTran. Harrisburg is only about 35 minutes from our house and we'd love to fly out of there, but the only return flight offered on our way home leaves Orlando at 8:30 in the morning :eek: and that is just too early for us.

19. Jax1023

Jax1023 Mouseketeer

:rotfl: Hi PA people. We live in Pittsburgh and are looking forward to getting away from the frozeness of a PA winter and over to Disney in Januray!

20. adam3313

adam3313 Earning My Ears

Hey all.

New to the boards as a poster, been reading through for a bit. I'm from the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area, and I go to school at Penn State. Looking forward to some great discussions.

21. tinkerbell60

tinkerbell60 DIS Veteran

Welcome to the Dis - where in Pittsburgh are you? We are in the North Hills.
    Lucky you - going in January!!