She said it wouldn't be boring!-WONDER WB Caribbean cruise - Bonus Posts Wrap up

Dinner looked good! I love Cauliflower (eat it raw all the time) but in soup? Hmm, i'd have to give it a try. Same with cauliflower mashed potatoes?? What the heck? Have you tried that? Not sure i'd be a fan.:confused3

I love seeing the zero balance on the folio too!

:rotfl2:totally LOL'ED at your ride photo! Bet the other riders in your car are like, "Wait what did we miss that she see?!":lmao:

Dinner at Steakhouse 55 looks so good. I will have to try that restaurant one day.

Nice to read that you were able to go on some rides that day.

Never had the chicken verde cone queso but it does look good.

Oh, this looks like a fantastic dinner! What a shame that the short trip is over already!! But from your ticker it looks like your next trip is already around the corner! I know you said that you were interested in reading about the Fantasy because of your upcoming cruise, I better work on getting my new trip report started soon!! :goodvibes

After a little time resting in the room, we headed over to Steakhouse 55 for dinner. I didn’t take any pictures of us, just the food.
Dinner looks interesting to say the least! The fillet looks good. I don't know about that cauliflower stuff though. :lmao:

Seriously though, Looks like a nice enjoyable dinner. I'm glad you were able to obtain that food induced coma zen state.

Yeah... just rub it in...

And I got a Chicken Chile Verde Cone from the cozy cones on our way out the parks.
I so wanted one of those!!!!! It just never worked out that we were around there at the right time of day. Always too close to a meal for it to really hit the spot. The only thing I ended up getting from the Cones was popcorn for the kids one morning and ice cream for me one afternoon when I just had to have ice cream. NOW!!!

Perfect way to relax for a day or 2! I envy you having the opportunity to do so!

Hey, DH has been bugging me to ask you, and I quote:

"Ask Alison if Steakhouse 55 serves a 'Manhattan project', so I can get nuked!" :rotfl:

Thanks to you, he won't stop talking about the Manhattans you recommended. So thanks for that. :lmao:

Love your costumes.

The food at Palo looked so good.

The tasting looked good even with an idiot. LOL.

Future plans look good and sorry you both have been sick.

River cruise sounds like fun.

Nice hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and love the downstairs area.

Too bad Fran started feeling bad.

Glad to see she did feel better and went out and ate.

Nice pics from the concert.

The Drag Queen party sounded like fun, I would have gone. I love going to drag clubs.

That is a lot of rain coming down.

Nice pics of the car museum. Love the Batman cars.

James Bond was impressive.

OOH! Love the Star Wars.

LOL! Love the Mickey Flamingo.

Great comparison of the want and the actual in final thoughts.

Now I want one of each drink. YUM!

it was a great report and thanks for sharing.

Now onto DLR. I hope the last week of September isn’t going to be too bad. if you are around come on by and say hi. LOL.

Bummer the restaurant was closed when you got there.

Dinner looked good. Nice view of DCA all lit up.

Love the fog pics.

Um, where is the castle? LOL.

Nice pics on POTC.

Sounds like a nice dinner and even better sleep. LOL.

Great trip there too.

I am caught up, finally.

What a fun mini trip! Thanks for sharing :)

Dinner looked fabulous. Nice that the JC didn't disappoint.

And you even got in some rides on departure day, excellent!

Loved your report Fran! After I read what you said about Alone Time I booked it. You have a shoutout coming up in my report!

Your dinner looked amazing. I have to try one of those bread cones on my next visit to Disneyland.

Corinna

When I was there with you and I split off, I was starving. I made a beeline to the cones expecting to order the Green Chile Verde Cone, but they had a Bacon, Mac and Cheese Cone and I couldn't resist that. It wasn't until we went over Christmas with my parents that I finally got to try the Green Chile Verde Cone. How long has Carsland been open? It took me THAT long!

Love the chicken chili verde cone! The mac and cheese is good too but a little rich.

Dinner looks fabulous! I am excited to see what they'll come up with for your birthday dinner. party:

I can't wait to give them the guide lines for the birthday dinner! I need to sit down and think about it.

Sounds like a plan; they are always up for a little downtime and beverage.

Cool, they will like the lounge I bet.

The zero balance DVC bill is always a thing of beauty that's for sure! :cloud9:

Definitely!

Dinner looked good! I love Cauliflower (eat it raw all the time) but in soup? Hmm, i'd have to give it a try. Same with cauliflower mashed potatoes?? What the heck? Have you tried that? Not sure i'd be a fan.:confused3

I tried Cauliflower mashed potatoes :crazy2: I give up on cauliflower!

I love seeing the zero balance on the folio too!

::yes::

:rotfl2:totally LOL'ED at your ride photo! Bet the other riders in your car are like, "Wait what did we miss that she see?!":lmao:

I know! Huh!

Dinner at Steakhouse 55 looks so good. I will have to try that restaurant one day.

Nice to read that you were able to go on some rides that day.

Never had the chicken verde cone queso but it does look good.

It was very good, you should try it someday! The rides were fun, and I really liked that cone, it was my second time having it.

Oh, this looks like a fantastic dinner! What a shame that the short trip is over already!! But from your ticker it looks like your next trip is already around the corner! I know you said that you were interested in reading about the Fantasy because of your upcoming cruise, I better work on getting my new trip report started soon!! :goodvibes

Yes the next trip is coming up very quickly. I'm so glad to see that you are now on the ship in your TR!

Dinner looks interesting to say the least! The fillet looks good. I don't know about that cauliflower stuff though. :lmao:

Seriously though, Looks like a nice enjoyable dinner. I'm glad you were able to obtain that food induced coma zen state.

Add enough cream, bacon and cheese and the cauliflower tastes good!

Yeah... just rub it in...

Sorry! :blush:

I so wanted one of those!!!!! It just never worked out that we were around there at the right time of day. Always too close to a meal for it to really hit the spot. The only thing I ended up getting from the Cones was popcorn for the kids one morning and ice cream for me one afternoon when I just had to have ice cream. NOW!!!

So far I've had stuff from two or three of them. I think we've had popcorn, the little balls of dough, and the cone carne.

Perfect way to relax for a day or 2! I envy you having the opportunity to do so!

I do love the fact that we can go out there on a whim. In fact we went tonight and did some shopping. Hello eBay!

Hey, DH has been bugging me to ask you, and I quote:

"Ask Alison if Steakhouse 55 serves a 'Manhattan project', so I can get nuked!" :rotfl:

Thanks to you, he won't stop talking about the Manhattans you recommended. So thanks for that. :lmao:

Sorry! They only have the ones with the ice sphere in the lounge. I'm sure they will make him a Manhattan. Google the ingredients and email them to me and I'll have them in the room before hand!

Love your costumes.
The food at Palo looked so good.
The tasting looked good even with an idiot. LOL.
Future plans look good and sorry you both have been sick.
River cruise sounds like fun.
Nice hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and love the downstairs area.
Too bad Fran started feeling bad.
Glad to see she did feel better and went out and ate.
Nice pics from the concert.
The Drag Queen party sounded like fun, I would have gone. I love going to drag clubs.
That is a lot of rain coming down.
Nice pics of the car museum. Love the Batman cars.
James Bond was impressive.
OOH! Love the Star Wars.
LOL! Love the Mickey Flamingo.
Great comparison of the want and the actual in final thoughts.
Now I want one of each drink. YUM!
it was a great report and thanks for sharing.
Now onto DLR. I hope the last week of September isn’t going to be too bad. if you are around come on by and say hi. LOL.
Bummer the restaurant was closed when you got there.
Dinner looked good. Nice view of DCA all lit up.
Love the fog pics.
Um, where is the castle? LOL.
Nice pics on POTC.
Sounds like a nice dinner and even better sleep. LOL.
Great trip there too.
I am caught up, finally.

Glad you tagged along Scott!

What a fun mini trip! Thanks for sharing :)

Dinner looked fabulous. Nice that the JC didn't disappoint.

And you even got in some rides on departure day, excellent!

It was a nice Mini Trip, dinner was great and I'm glad we got in a few rides!

Loved your report Fran! After I read what you said about Alone Time I booked it. You have a shoutout coming up in my report!

I'm glad I could help you choose a treatment! I'll need to check out your report!

Oh boy, I really want to try Steakhouse 55! We tried to book a group in there at the end of our BSM trip, but couldn't get in because of a private party. Maybe next time.

I can't believe that I missed that. I would have been in heaven with the Bacon, Mac and Cheese Cone. Was this a seasonal offering or is that available year round. If it is available all the time, I need to try this in September.

Corinna

Oh that dinner looks yummy. You can tell I am starting to recover I wanted to jump into your steak! The thoughtbof calliflower soup is actually quite appealling. I loved the look of the apple salad. I agree give me a solid dessert!

That cone looks divine. Great rides you scored! Oh yes zero balance hero balance! Roll on birthday meal..

SOOO much fun to read along. I love your anecdotal style. I'm only on page nine but I'll forget all I want to comment on if I wait any longer . . .

1. It was great to see "our" room. We just had 7636 on the Magic as our VGT assignment and it mirrors your room. The size of the room and balcony are great, but unfortunately in our case my husband would have preferred a bathtub. He doesn't sleep well and always likes to take a HOT bath before bed. Oh well, we got a great price on the room.

2. The sunset photos are amazing. How long of a selfi stick would you need so you could take a photo of the ship with the sunrise in the background. :rotfl2: ( Probably just me who finds that amusing to think about.)

3. I "borrowed" your photo of the drink station to send my husband as a reminder of our trip. All the beautiful sunrise scenes and ship photos and I sent him that one.

Can't wait to read more. Thank you for taking the time to document your trip so well.

:car: BTW any idea if there are any Corvairs in Fran's background? My first car was a Corvair and I wished I could have saved it in a barn somewhere.

Steakhouse 55 looked amazing as always, I too am not a cauliflower fan but that soup looked good. LOVE a $0 bill (not that I have ever had one mind you lol). I rather liked the chicken verde cone, I had one back in September. I wasn't as fond of the actual cone part, which was just ok, but the chicken was pretty tasty and it's always lovely to have something different when it is counter service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter