September Adults and Solo Travelers

so what are the final dates ??? anybody ??? Anything for the 11th and 12th of September? :rolleyes1
Maybe we can meet up for a counter service lunch one of those days at MK or EPCOT. Will send my cell #.

With my DGD completely lost in the World of Disney (PaPa had nothing to do with this! LOL!) I just had to plan a last minute WDW trip! So DD, DGD and I will be at SS from Sept 15 thru the 24th.;)

I will be arriving at WDW on Sept. 3 and leaving on Sept. 6. Staying 3rd &
4th at BWV and 5th at AKV. Solo trip. Anyone going to Jelly Rolls during that time?

I have taken about 4 cruise by myself,but this my first time I will be in Disneyland by myself. I will be there 09-16 to 09-20-2007. I will be staying inside the park at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Any advice on how to handle eating alone at the resutrant's!!:bride:

Any advice on how to handle eating alone at the resutrant's!!:bride:

Just enjoy yourself! I find CM's are willing to be very talkative when they find out you're traveling solo (or not, if they feel you want to be left alone). I never feel awkward dining solo in a Disney restaurant.

Count me in the September solo club - 9/12 through 9/28! I can't wait!

Just back from a wonderful weekend at the World. I am tired and need a nap. So much for relaxing. I got the package that people are talking about for next year. Free dining yeah!! If you have any questions I will try and answer them.

Hope those of you leaving soon have a wonderful time!!

DH and I will be at Shades of Green from the 16th to the 23rd, celebrating our 9th anniversary on the 19th. It will be his first ever trip to WDW, and mine in 20 years.

DH and I will be at Shades of Green from the 16th to the 23rd, celebrating our 9th anniversary on the 19th. It will be his first ever trip to WDW, and mine in 20 years.
Hey! I dont live to far from you! I'm right outside of Catonsville! :wave:

Howdy! Must say it's an experience being Back on the East Coast. I miss California big time!

I'm going down for my solo birthday trip next Monday until September 23. After all the stress of this past month, I NEED this vacation!

Hope you all are having fun on your trip. I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Debbie

I got back yesterday. What a great time! Going solo was great except for one thing and I'm pretty sure it's just a personal thing and has nothing to do with a "solo trip". I found I didn't like eating at the table service restaurants alone. I had made reservations for each day and ended up not using some of them - I was just kind of uncomfortable. Nothing CM's did, just my own thing. Anyone else feel that way?

I had no problem with the fast food meals. I loved sitting outside (even in the heat) and watching people while I ate.

Maybe I'll put together a little trip report. I sure had fun, met a few interesting people made some interesting observations and simply enjoyed my Disney vacation better than I expected!

Hi

I leave in a few hours from the UK - and its the eating out thing that bothers me most - its my first solo trip.

Will log onto the board tomorrow when i arrive to see if anybody has any good recommendations - cant get email whilst over there - but should be able to communicate via the board.

Dave, Oldham, Manchester UK.

Hi

Arrived at Best Western Lakeside approx 4 hours ago. Was given a room in block 10 - it was terrible - plumbing did not work - wireless did not work and mold on walls.

Called reception - been moved to a lakeside room in block 4 and its brilliant !!

Dave, Kissimmee , USA (well for 9 days anyways)

I got back yesterday. What a great time! Going solo was great except for one thing and I'm pretty sure it's just a personal thing and has nothing to do with a "solo trip". I found I didn't like eating at the table service restaurants alone. I had made reservations for each day and ended up not using some of them - I was just kind of uncomfortable. Nothing CM's did, just my own thing. Anyone else feel that way?

I had no problem with the fast food meals. I loved sitting outside (even in the heat) and watching people while I ate.

Maybe I'll put together a little trip report. I sure had fun, met a few interesting people made some interesting observations and simply enjoyed my Disney vacation better than I expected!

I also went solo, got back last week. The only sit down restaurant I ate alone in, was Boma. I ate there 3 times alone, and felt fine. Maybe eating at buffet restaurants are different. :confused3 I ate the first part of my meal alone at Crystal Palace. The person I was supposed to meet was running late. But before she got there, I felt fine.

I had a great time on my trip, and I'm almost finished writing my trip report. The link is below in my siggie. Take a look, and let me know what you think! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter