September Adults and Solo Travelers

Future DH and I will be there Sep. 9-16 for our Honeymoon! I'm so excited. This will be his first time. :bride:

I finally posted something. I've been lurking here for a long time now.

Congrats! My fiancee and I will be there the same week, celebrating our 5th anniversary together! :-)

I will be there Aug 31- Sept 3. Going solo and very excited. Staying at SSR

Debbie

My BF and I will be there from 09/01- 09/07 staying at the POFQ.

It will be my BF’s first time in WDW, and I’ve only been once 10 years ago. We’re both from the land down under so WDW is a little hard to get to!

I’m hoping he’ll enjoy it as much as I did the first time round – he’s a little weary at the moment. As a compromise I’ve promised him a round at WDW Magnolia Golf Course – where there is no chance I can beat him :)

I will be down there myself if you wanna meetup let me know

I won't be down there this time but that is a GREAT time to go down...you might want to check out NFFC to see what they are doing for the 2nd annual birthday party...I had a WONDERFUL time last year...wish I could go again this year NFFC.org i think....

My DH and I will be there September 1 - 9 celebrating my end of the year 50th birthday and my successful breast cancer surgery. As much as we enjoyed going with the kids, we really enjoy our alone time. The last time we went with one of our children, we took our oldest son for his high school graduation with his girlfriend (our youngest couldn't go because he was in Oklahoma wrestling). We were at the MK for Extra Evening Hours. At 11:30 they asked if it was time to leave yet. My DH and I looked at them as if they were nuts. We were 51 and 46 at the time and they were 19 and 18. They were tired and we had all this energy and stayed until the park closed at 1 a.m.

KatMark, I love it!! I have found that we always have energy for things we love. Hope you have a blast. I am sorry that we will be checking in as you are checking out. I might have asked to borrow a cup of your energy. :)

sarcasticfiesta, I had to tell you how much I like your name. Sarcasam is my best friend and has been all my life. :rotfl:

Love2Tvl1, please do not let one encounter color your perception of DW. I have had many magical moments without having any children along with me. Sometimes it is just the situation and there just is not an available room. The CM really do want to give us what we want but sometimes they cannot. :goodvibes

SG/Linda

Hi SG/Linda, and thanks! Believe me, I know, and the other times I've been there have been wonderful and memorable. That trip was very special because my father had never been there before. He lives just down the freeway from DL in So.Calif., and was familiar with Disney. I was anxious that the trip went well and he stayed healthy. I was probably a bit sensitive over his needs. He's very proud and won't use walkers, wheelchairs, canes or any other assistance other than me.;)
I'm going solo on Sept 6-10 and really looking forward to my visit!:yay:

Love2Tvl1, it is true that when we are thinking of others we have higher expectations and are more easily disappointed. I bet your dad never noticed a thing other than enjoying being with you though. :hug:

ANTSS2001, yep, it sure is. Hope you have more done than I do. :)

SG/Linda

I'll be at OKW from 9/21-9/25 with friends but they are leaving after dinner on the 24th. I will be solo for most of the day on the 25th..I am guessing ME will pick me up around 4pm. No plans yet...possibly Downtown Disney for some Xmas shopping. :confused3

I'll be at OKW from 9/21-9/25 with friends but they are leaving after dinner on the 24th. I will be solo for most of the day on the 25th..I am guessing ME will pick me up around 4pm. No plans yet...possibly Downtown Disney for some Xmas shopping. :confused3

So tell me more about you

I can not believe how quickly time is flying. It is almost time:goodvibes

Can't wait
Debbie

I'll be at WDW for a couple of weekends in September -- 8/31 - 9/4 for a Labor Day weekend getaway and 9/27 - 10/1 for the opening weekend of Food & Wine Festival.

Can't wait!

Sorry - Cruise Full.

------------------

Still have room for 1 person on an Illuminations cruise on Sun, Sept 9th. Going to be a great group and I hear that this cruise is not to be missed.

We're a group of young and old, singles and marrieds, all DIS-ers and best of all we all LOVE Disney.

If you're interested in joining us, PM me.

If you can't make it, hope you have a magical trip :wizard:
cyn

so what are the final dates ??? anybody ??? Anything for the 11th and 12th of September?

13th there's a bunch of Diser meeting at 3Pm at MGM to ride the TOT and coloring the picture Lime green...

:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter