September Adults and Solo Travelers

Hi. I'm brand new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm hoping that this is what this forum and this thread are for.

I'm going on my first full-fledged solo trip to WDW in September; I've been there alone for quick trips before when I've been in town on business, but never a real, several-day-long, visit-every-park trip.

I'll be at WDW from 9/21 to 9/24, taking advantage of the Dining Plan offer. If anyone would like to link up for rides of meals, send me an e-mail.

David

My Dh and I will be in WDW Sept 17th-25th....to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary ( a little late, we couldn't get away for our actual anniversary) :goodvibes :woohoo: :yay:

I was a little nervous, but had one of the best trips of my life.

I got up when I wanted to, went to bed when I wanted to, park hopped when I wanted, ate where I wanted to (including two character meals), went on three tours (KTTK, Backstage Safari, and Around the world on a Segway), took my time and just people watched, rode the same rides multiple times, used the single rider lines, etc. It was wonderful!!!
So good to see yet another postive solo experience. This September will be my first. I'm really looking forward too it! I need a break!!!!:headache:

Hi. I'm brand new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm hoping that this is what this forum and this thread are for.

I'm going on my first full-fledged solo trip to WDW in September; I've been there alone for quick trips before when I've been in town on business, but never a real, several-day-long, visit-every-park trip.

I'll be at WDW from 9/21 to 9/24, taking advantage of the Dining Plan offer. If anyone would like to link up for rides of meals, send me an e-mail.

David
Welcome to the board, Challenger ! !

Hello i will be heading down solo and single sept 22nd-october 2nd if any ladies who are single will be down there we could meet up so contact me and we can chat thanks

Future DH and I will be there Sep. 9-16 for our Honeymoon! I'm so excited. This will be his first time. :bride:

I finally posted something. I've been lurking here for a long time now.

Future DH and I will be there Sep. 9-16 for our Honeymoon! I'm so excited. This will be his first time. :bride:

I finally posted something. I've been lurking here for a long time now.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We will be at Disney the same time you are - celebrating our 25th anniversary! :love:

Have a magical honeymoon !

best,
cynthia

Anyone interested in either Illuminations or Wishes Cruises? We have space for one person on both:

Sept 9th - Illuminations Cruise: 1 person

If you're interested, please PM me.

DH & I are planning an adult only weekend Sept. 27-30th. :banana:

We're staying at SS. We're really excited about staying there...our DVC home resort is at OKW and (with the exception of one night at BWV's) we've always stayed at OKW since we bought into DVC in 1998!!

We'd love to meet other DISers that will be at WDW on those days. We'll be going to the MNSSHP on the 28th.

We feel kind of bad leaving DS-7 & DD-4 at home :sad1: , but as you all know how it is, we REALLY need a vacation without kids!! ::yes::

Anyone interested in either Illuminations or Wishes Cruises? We have space for one person on both:

Sept 11th - Wishes Cruise: 1 person

which I could not arriving until Sept 16.

hope you find someone!!!

I(28) am single and going with two single guys(26, 31) and one single lady(30ish). We are going to PORFQ Sept 9th thru the 16th.:banana:

I PM'd you yesterday but didn't hear anything back. Did you find someone?

Hi there! :wave2:
Gee just a little less than 1 month now!:yay: I'm so excited I can't wait!
How are things going? I started a new job 2 weeks ago, and they were nice enough to give me the time off for my trip!:cloud9: I sure wish I could do wishes with you too, but am leaving on the 10th.:sad2:
Staying at the Swan. Trying to decide where to make my ADRs. Hope everything is going great!
TTFN!;)

I just sent you a message. I found out that I can do Sept. 11th. So Please let me know if the spot is still open! :wave:

Looks like most everyone is going the first half of September. :sad2: We have an adults only trip for September 28 thru 30 to go to the Fod and Wine Festival. :drinking1 It will be me, my daughter and son in law. Sorry kids, but as someone said, we need to get away.:eek: The whole family was at WDW in May for eight nights so it's not like they haven't been lately. We will be staying at Boardwalk villas and have never stayed there before. I went last year for a long weekend with my daughter only and had such a nice and relaxing time. Can't wait.

Hi I'm a single female but I am probably not in your age group.
I stayed in the BWV about 2 years ago. It was a 2 bedroom unit, and was very nice, but had a very long walk to the elevators. I was traveling with my 92 year old father, and while I had requested to be closer, no amount of begging or cajoling would do any good. I found the magic to be seriously lacking when it came to accommodating seniors at WDW back then. The 'It's All About The Kids' approach kind of alienated me. I was not lucky enough in life to have any children, and I don't think I'm the only unlucky one by any means, so why does Disney tend to ignore the rest of the population?
I'm really looking forward to this trip, though. I've gone solo before and had a great time.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter