September 2013 Watch

We are going Sept. 12 - 18th and are looking and hoping for FD! Keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for Pixie Dust, Lots!!!!! :wizard:

We will be there Sept. 30- Oct. 6 but are willing to change our dates a couple days earlier if a good enough deal rolls out! I've been absolutely KICKING myself for not booking the bounce back for free dining when we there in Nov! Won't make that mistake again!!

We are going Sept 8-14, really really hoping for free dining too! We do have resort discount pin, but free dining would be better for us...Here's to pixie dust to us all!!!

Booked at POFQ for 9/21-9/28, but hoping to upgrade to WL or AK. Come on discount codes!

So I am planning a 1 year wedding anniversary trip to WDW at the end of September. How do I sign up to receive pin codes?

There's no real way to sign up. They're completely random. They say you increase your odds by registering online, and saving a few random trips you're interested in taking and then you sit back and wait. I did this last year and received three PIN codes via email. Saved me about $700 off the rack rate. But, I know others who have done this and never get PINs. Good luck!

We're hoping to book a trip September 10-21st 2013! I'm really hoping a discount is released soon!

Planning on going Septmember 22-30th. Going whether I get a code or FD. But FD would be nice.:)

There's no real way to sign up. They're completely random. They say you increase your odds by registering online, and saving a few random trips you're interested in taking and then you sit back and wait. I did this last year and received three PIN codes via email. Saved me about $700 off the rack rate. But, I know others who have done this and never get PINs. Good luck!

Thanks will do. I have two trips saved right now so we will see what happens.

We're booked 11th sept till 30th, last 10 nights in AKL with rented DVC. So hoping for some FD for the first part!

I'm going to jump on board too and hope for a discount code. I used to get pin codes all the time, but I haven't gotten one in over a year now. :( I want to take a few days in September to celebrate my birthday... COME ON CODES!!!

Hoping to go back the end of Sept. '13, but with our group, it has to be free dining or better to afford it.
Here's hoping! pixiedust:

I had a dream last night that Disney released free dining and I wasn't able to get online to book it. When I tried to call, my phone died.

I hope they release something soon....my sub-conscious can't take it :rotfl2:

I had a dream last night that Disney released free dining and I wasn't able to get online to book it. When I tried to call, my phone died.

I hope they release something soon....my sub-conscious can't take it :rotfl2:

Holy cow, I thought I was the only one! LOL

:rotfl2:

Does Disney usually have some sort of discounts in Sept-Oct? Just wondered if these are more like wishful thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter