September 2013 Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Seeker615, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I_believe

I_believe Mouseketeer

I have my trip booked with a pin code, but free dinning would be better. We are looking at September 21st to the 27th. If we get free dinning those dates may adjust. Either way We are going back to see the mouse!!!:cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DandSx2

DandSx2 Earning My Ears

Some rumors I saw said Free Dining may only be for those that stay at a mod. resort this year. I really hope that is not true!!! I enjoy the values and don't feel like spending the extra money on a hotel room when I spend most of my time at Disney in the parks and pool. Here's hoping for free dining or really good room discounts, but most importantly, a really good vacation for all. :thumbsup2

4. Jemepech

Jemepech Earning My Ears

Question, how dose it work with the free dinning if you already have an annual pass. Looks like to me to get the free dinning you have to purchase the package but we already have an annual pass. Do they still expect you buy the tickets to get the free dinning. Thanks to all for help.

5. Jemepech

Jemepech Earning My Ears

Fingers crossed for September free Dinning

6. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

AP holders are allowed to do a room only and get free didng added on. You just would have to pay rack rate for the room instead of a % off if one was being offered at the same time. Pretty much same rules just no ticket purchase.

7. Mckymousefn

Mckymousefn DIS Veteran

In the fall I had gotten a flyer from Disney and to get the 1 quick service, 1 table and 1 snack dining plan you did have to stay at mod. hotel.

8. piratehookspixiedust

piratehookspixiedust Mouseketeer

I am so impatient! I just wanna call Disney and be like "Hello??" HA!:rotfl2:

9. egill1

egill1 Earning My Ears

Getting ready to book our trip for Sept 8-15. Have a 35% pin we got in the mail. Going to book a Club level Theme park view at the Poly! Bringing our 2 year old and should be about 6 month old at the time (still about a month away from being born right now) daughters.

10. DandSx2

DandSx2 Earning My Ears

thanks for sharing! glad you were able to get that. I shoulda booked last year on our bounceback offer, but I didn't! Now I could kick myself!!

11. kjduncan

kjduncan Mouseketeer

We're hoping to see the Mouse in September if we can get FD! I'm so antsy waiting to hear if they'll offer it again for the fall. :confused3

12. DandSx2

DandSx2 Earning My Ears

That is me as well!!!! Got the tax return file and waiting to book :hourglass

13. piratehookspixiedust

piratehookspixiedust Mouseketeer

We have our deposit ready to be put down and our tax return is already spent as long as we can get FD for September.

14. Sugar Jones

Sugar Jones DIS Veteran

We are booked with the pincode for Sept.21-28! And same as you we are going back no matter what, but I would love free dining! It's a good discount for my family :cool1:

We had it in 2010 and loved it.

15. DandSx2

DandSx2 Earning My Ears

that is so us!!! just waiting :)

16. VeronicaB

VeronicaB Mouseketeer

I'm sitting on pins and needles just waiting for FD to be released. I'm seriously stalking every Disney related blog I know and here to see when/if its been released. I want to plan my trip, countdown to 180 days for ADRs, etc....I'm dying over here :)

17. minniesbiggiestfan

minniesbiggiestfan Mouseketeer

Was this a pin code or just a mailer?

18. froggy922

froggy922 Mouseketeer

Just jumping in on this watch list too. Going Sept 7-14.

19. Liberator

Liberator Mouseketeer

We're over there Sept. 08 - 13 and Sep. 21 - 24...praying for room discounts!!!

20. ash85

ash85 Earning My Ears

I really love it and like it so much.

21. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

I got them same thing and it was a pin code. It also included free dining for the beginning of the year, so I have hop ethat free dining will be offered in the fall (through a pin code at the very least!).