• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

Hi! We booked back in Feb. for our first trip ever to WDW. Sept. 17th-23rd. We are a family of 5 staying at POR. We are hoping to surprise our kids. We have told our dd16 but we hoping to surprise our boys 12 and 10. This will be their first big trip anywhere. First time on a plane, even their first time ever to stay in a hotel!!

We are planning on going to MNSSHP and we have all our TS restaurants already scheduled.

We are so excited!! Sept. is taking forever to get here!!

Just changed my reservations : staying at pofq sept 21-28 dh ds13 dd6 doing halloween party( hopefully if they ever go on sale) .

I have NEVER been good at keeping secrets! I am so surprised I have been able to keep it a secret this long! But if I can pull it off it will be awesome! They will never see it coming! :)

Best decision ever was surprising our 4 year old (it was his second trip). He though we were just going to Florida to hang at a hotel and swim. He flipped out when he saw the Big disneyworld sign. Greatest memory. It's so worth keeping it in! This time he knows we're going, but we won't tell him when until we have to wake him for the airport.

Our kids think we are driving to nc to see there aunt for a week we are visiting for the night then getting in car going to the " beach" but we are getting very lost lol. Ending up in Florida.

Hi! :wave:

So originally we were going in October for a grown ups only trip to enjoy F&W and signature eats.... Yeah we got cold feet and are now bringing the kids and going in September! It's just us 4, DH, Me, DD4 & DD2. We are going 9/7 - 9/14 and staying at AKV in a standard 1 bed.....

So now I need to make ADRs, park plans and everything!

We are going September 10-15 staying 1 bed villa Old Key West. This will be my 5 year olds 5th trip to Disney!!!!

hey there its about time you showed up on here! lol now the next trip you better plan it with nana! you must have forgotten when you booked this one that grandchildren cannot go to disney without the NANA lol!:rotfl2::rolleyes1

Just found this thread! Going Sept 21-27. Made reservations at AoA but may have to change depending on FD!
So excited about coming back to Disney! We are surprising my 9yo with a trip for his birthday! Wish me luck to keep the secret bc we aren't telling him until the morning we leave!!

Just found this thread! Going Sept 21-27. Made reservations at AoA but may have to change depending on FD!
So excited about coming back to Disney! We are surprising my 9yo with a trip for his birthday! Wish me luck to keep the secret bc we aren't telling him until the morning we leave!!

We are going Sept 24- Oct 1. Staying at ASMu! Did not book yet waiting for FD to be released! Cannot wait! Just me and hubby for our 30th wedding anniversary!

Hey everyone! :wave2:

We can't wait for our next Disney trip! We will be there 9/23-9/28 and we are staying at Pop. I made all of our ADR's this week and now I'm PATIENTLY (sense the sarcasm) waiting for September. It can not get here fast enough!

Hello Everyone,
I am on the FB page already, booked in for sept 8-14 at POFQ, hoping the free dining really does come out!

Booked free dining this morning. The little mermaid rooms at art of animation were excluded so we moved to a standard room at POFQ. :cool1:

I don't think a list has been started for September 2013 yet so lets get one started! Let me know when and where you are staying and I will keep a list. There has also been a Facebook group started just for us (thanks Chicago Mo)! Please join us!

Could you please add us to the list? We are going 9/27/13 to 10/1/13 staying at ASMu for our 30th Wedding Anniversary!!! Cannot wait!!

So there are 2 September threads??? I would like to join in. We had planned for October changed to November, then back to October, and have now settled on September.

Our dates are September 21-29 staying at Pop

Booked for Free Dining September 2-8 at Pop. (Arriving 8-31 and staying at Holiday Inn across from Universal for first two nights):cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter