1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by Mrs Grumpy, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Loriacarr

Loriacarr Earning My Ears

Hi! We booked back in Feb. for our first trip ever to WDW. Sept. 17th-23rd. We are a family of 5 staying at POR. We are hoping to surprise our kids. We have told our dd16 but we hoping to surprise our boys 12 and 10. This will be their first big trip anywhere. First time on a plane, even their first time ever to stay in a hotel!!

We are planning on going to MNSSHP and we have all our TS restaurants already scheduled.

We are so excited!! Sept. is taking forever to get here!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. deadheadmamma4

deadheadmamma4 Mouseketeer

Just changed my reservations : staying at pofq sept 21-28 dh ds13 dd6 doing halloween party( hopefully if they ever go on sale) .

4. deadheadmamma4

Oh first trip!

5. deadheadmamma4

Loria, I'm basically in the same boat isn't it driving you nuts I'm so excited can't stand it !!

6. Loriacarr

Loriacarr Earning My Ears

I have NEVER been good at keeping secrets! I am so surprised I have been able to keep it a secret this long! But if I can pull it off it will be awesome! They will never see it coming! :)

7. lazer

lazer DIS Veteran

Best decision ever was surprising our 4 year old (it was his second trip). He though we were just going to Florida to hang at a hotel and swim. He flipped out when he saw the Big disneyworld sign. Greatest memory. It's so worth keeping it in! This time he knows we're going, but we won't tell him when until we have to wake him for the airport.

8. deadheadmamma4

Our kids think we are driving to nc to see there aunt for a week we are visiting for the night then getting in car going to the " beach" but we are getting very lost lol. Ending up in Florida.

9. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

Hi! :wave:

So originally we were going in October for a grown ups only trip to enjoy F&W and signature eats.... Yeah we got cold feet and are now bringing the kids and going in September! It's just us 4, DH, Me, DD4 & DD2. We are going 9/7 - 9/14 and staying at AKV in a standard 1 bed.....

So now I need to make ADRs, park plans and everything!

10. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

hey there its about time you showed up on here! lol now the next trip you better plan it with nana! you must have forgotten when you booked this one that grandchildren cannot go to disney without the NANA lol!:rotfl2::rolleyes1

11. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

chnged our arrival date to the 25th now , could you please change it on the list thanks:cool1:

12. Apowell12

Apowell12 Earning My Ears

Just found this thread! Going Sept 21-27. Made reservations at AoA but may have to change depending on FD!
    So excited about coming back to Disney! We are surprising my 9yo with a trip for his birthday! Wish me luck to keep the secret bc we aren't telling him until the morning we leave!!

13. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

We are going Sept 24- Oct 1. Staying at ASMu! Did not book yet waiting for FD to be released! Cannot wait! Just me and hubby for our 30th wedding anniversary!

14. cajun minnie

cajun minnie Earning My Ears

Hey everyone! :wave2:

We can't wait for our next Disney trip! We will be there 9/23-9/28 and we are staying at Pop. I made all of our ADR's this week and now I'm PATIENTLY (sense the sarcasm) waiting for September. It can not get here fast enough!

15. monkey30

monkey30 Dreaming of my next vacation!

Hello Everyone,
    I am on the FB page already, booked in for sept 8-14 at POFQ, hoping the free dining really does come out!

16. leshunlenese

leshunlenese DIS Veteran

Booked free dining this morning. The little mermaid rooms at art of animation were excluded so we moved to a standard room at POFQ. :cool1:

17. Katmat75

Katmat75 DIS Veteran

18. pumpkin03

pumpkin03 Earning My Ears

We will be going Sept19-22 for our yearly Anniversary trip.

19. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy

So there are 2 September threads??? I would like to join in. We had planned for October changed to November, then back to October, and have now settled on September.

Our dates are September 21-29 staying at Pop

20. pixidust1976

pixidust1976 So Thankful

Booked for Free Dining September 2-8 at Pop. (Arriving 8-31 and staying at Holiday Inn across from Universal for first two nights):cool1:

21. Mrs Grumpy

Mrs Grumpy Always Planning!

Welcome everyone. I will get the list updated soon!